Alikay Naturals Alikay Wake Me Up Curl Refresher 8oz

by Alikay Naturals

Spray Shake and Go! Wake your Curls Up with a Boost of Moisture This lovely mango scented combination will define and refresh your curls with in one simple step. Helps revive your flattened, bed head hair and dried out curls to help them look fabulous again. Gender: Female.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Alikay Naturals Alikay Wake Me Up Curl Refresher 8oz!
Tempe, AZ
I LOOOOVVVEEE this product. It keeps my curls hydrated. And bring life to my dry hair. I went heavy handed on the first bottle but you don’t need that much. It might be easier to spray in your hand and then work through hair. It does spray out pink so you will notice any lint will be pink. That’s the only downfall. It works amazingly well and smells like strawberry lemonade.
Oklahoma City, OK
Great refresher spray for a nice pick me up for wash n gos and twist outs. It’s so hydrating, I love to use it during the summer. It has such a beautiful tropical scent.
Alexandria, VA
Purchased at: Target
This product is great at reviving my curls in the morning. I like the scent and consistency of this product. It’s thick enough to coat the hair versus just wetting the hair. The price is ok, but a little expensive to me.
This is the first Alikay Naturals product i have tried and i fell in love! This makes my day 2 and 3 hair look moisturized and defined. It helps bring life to my curls and helps me extend my wash and go. It’s light weight and also smells great.
Odessa, FL
Nice reasonably-priced hair refresher with an unusual hard-to-describe scent (but not unpleasant). Moisturizing but not curl-defining. Not a mist, actually comes out like a stream so you work it into your hair with your hands. Avoid the root area or it will feel greasy.
Minneapolis, MN
Alikay Naturals Alikay Wake Me Up Curl Refresher 8oz uploaded by Memory L.
Let me preface this review by saying that I love alikay products. My initial thoughts on this product was that it hydrated my curls and left themvery soft. After about 2-3 hours my hair felt dry again and looked frizzy. I just expected my hair to feel moisturized all day. As a result of trying to get more moisture out of the product i used the entire bottle in less than a week. This product did not work for me but I would recommend it for someone with a looser curl pattern.
Amherst, NY
Love this curl refresher! I use it on 2nd+ day hair to bring some more life back into my 2c wavy curls. Generally I like to spritz some plain water on first, then spray this over that and scrunch. I think it smells sort of like gummy candies.
Carson, CA
I can’t stress how good this product is. I use it on dry hair after I spray my hair first to make sure I make the most of it because it is actually very think and goes by fast. Also, your curls smell like jolly rancher after using this (: it gets my second day curls revived and smelling like heaven!
Brooklyn
I’d like it to create some volume when refreshing but it doesn’t make your hair sticky or crunchy on 2nd+ day waves and curls which is very hard to find. The spray bottle sprays it out funny and in one quick aggressive thin stream so i have to put it in my hands first and then apply
Lake Charles, LA
Before I applied the curl refresher, my hair was stiff and very dry. After, it was softened and moisturized – exactly what I wanted. It was a bonus that I ended up getting 3 more days from my wash-n-go. PROS: Smells terrific! I love the bold tropical scent. The varying oils. I especially appreciate the wheat germ oil because it helps to combat dryness! Thicker formula than most “curl refreshers” which, in my opinion, makes for a better moisturizer. The shine and moisture added from this product lasts a few days – there was no need for me to reapply the next day. Added bounce and volume. Stiff hair was softened and given back some life. Lightweight. Due to it being thicker than other refreshers I’ve tried, I expected it to be a little heavy on my curls, so it was “refreshing” that it turned out to be the opposite and produced no excess buildup. CONS: Lost some definition. It didn’t re-clump curls as good as I’d hoped, but I didn’t mind too much because I’ve been wanting more volume, and it gave me that. Not an easy spray. The bottle produces a straight shot of the product instead of a “spritz”, so hopefully your aim is better than mine. Halfway through, I quit trying to spray the product directly onto my hair and used my hands for application instead. Does not last long enough. I’ve only used this product twice and am already halfway through the bottle.

Looking for your answer?