Alikay Naturals Alikay Lemon Grass Leave-In Conditioner - 16 oz uploaded by Nana Adwoa A.Alikay Naturals Alikay Lemon Grass Leave-In Conditioner - 16 oz uploaded by Nana Adwoa A.

BY ALIKAY NATURALS

Find Shampoos, Conditioners, And Hair Treatments at Target.com! The PERFECT moisture solution for ALL HAIR TYPES A lightweight leave in conditioner that penetrates deep into hair cortex to lock in moisture, soften, strengthen and condition each strand. Infused with Essential oils, Aloe Vera and Silk Amino Acid that repair dry damaged hair to promote moisture from the inside the cuticle. The lemon zest scent is yummy and refreshing. Hair will feel silky soft and ready to be styled pretty! Gender: Female. see more...

• I want to try this leave in sooooo bad. But I need real r...1 Answers
  • I ask this for my birthday is this product really moistur...2 Answers
  • I have very kinky hair. Will this product provide definit...1 Answers
Buy on Target*
Daisha M.
Randallstown, MD
I'm new to the loc community and felt like my hair was getting dry and brittle due to the cold dry weather. I wanted a lightweight moisturizing product that I know I could easily get to without having to search hard. This leave in conditioner works pretty well. I mixed a bit of it with water in a spray bottle and spray it in my hair and seal it with their Essential 17 oil and it works wonders! My hair feels soft and moisturized for a nice amount of time if I wrap it up at night. I give it 4 stars because I hate the scent and yellow coloring. I wish it had a natural color and was fragrance free. The dye and fragrance kind of takes back from all the other great ingredients.
OnDeane J.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
I've been through 2 bottles ready. I like this for rehydrating the hair daily or keeping my hair "wet" while styling. The lemongrass smell isn't overwhelming which is very important to me considering its my least favorite scent.
ava s.
Holly Springs, NC
I love this leave in conditioner! It is my absolute favorite that I have ever used. Smells delicious like lemon candy. It is moisturizing but not heavy and I find it works great for curly or wavy hair. Highly recommend!
Queen E.
The best ever on this planet for my dry thirsty hair! When I first went natural this was my go to....the only thing is that it's too expensive.....and some of the products have sulfates! On the low
Lesley E.
Boston, MA
This product is very moisturizing and keeps your hair hydrated. It also has a great scent. However, it is kind of difficult to spray since it is a thick leave in. I purchased this product on the Curl Kit website but this product is available at Target and other majors stores.

My hair type: Normal porosity, medium density, 3c/4a, color treated (bleach)
Stephanie R.
Jamaica , NY
Best leave in conditioner I've tried thus far. The ingredients are pure and amazing! This product will keep your hair soft and smelling soo good! The best part is that the fragrance is from an essential oil blend.
Antionette B.
Las Vegas, NV
OMG!!! I love this so much!!! I even did a review for my YouTube channel. The first thing that drew me to this product is the scent. Its so refreshing and smells soooooo good. It is also lightweight.
Jasmine W.
Memphis, TN
I really like this leave in. It smells great and gives a good amount of moisture for a spray leave in. HOWEVER, the packaging is horrible. It can easily slip out of your hands and I know the 16 oz size is more likely to fall. I have the 8 oz bottle and on the second use, it slipped out of my hands and the nozzle broke off so I had to pour the remaining product into a target spray bottle. The packaging needs to be more like the mielle organics leave in
Toi-Anna B.
This product, first of all, smells SO GOOD!! This makes my hair soft, smell amazing, and gives nice moisture! So I don't know if it's just me, but I have a lot of thick curly/could hair so I use a lot of product. At one point I would spray my hair in the morning with this product and it worked, but it stained the collar of my uniform yellow! Haha maybe I should have worked it in a bit more but that's the only downfall I have for this product! Definitely recommend this for kinky, coily, wavy and curly hair!!
Tamara G.
Carson, CA
This conditioner has a heavenly lemongrass and fruity smell. Just that alone won me over when I first used it. Secondly, it really works on keeping your hair soft and silky, especially for curly haired folx with a lot of knots and tangles. This leave in conditioner is wonderful! I like to use it before I put on my cream and gels before I diffuse my curls (:
octavia s.
spring, TX
I ask this for my birthday is this product really moisturizing for you hair if you have kinky and curly hair?
Keirra P.
Indianapolis, IN
I have very kinky hair. Will this product provide definition for my hair?
Brandy A.
Carencro, LA
I want to try this leave in sooooo bad. But I need real reviews, I see youtubers reviewing but I don't know lol what do my fellow curly girls think!?