Alikay Naturals Alikay Lemon Grass Leave-In Conditioner - 16 oz uploaded by Nana Adwoa A.Alikay Naturals Alikay Lemon Grass Leave-In Conditioner - 16 oz uploaded by Nana Adwoa A.

BY ALIKAY NATURALS #79 in Leave-In Conditioner

Find Shampoos, Conditioners, And Hair Treatments at Target.com! The PERFECT moisture solution for ALL HAIR TYPES A lightweight leave in conditioner that penetrates deep into hair cortex to lock in moisture, soften, strengthen and condition each strand. Infused with Essential oils, Aloe Vera and Silk Amino Acid that repair dry damaged hair to promote moisture from the inside the cuticle. The lemon zest scent is yummy and refreshing. Hair will feel silky soft and ready to be styled pretty! Gender: Female. see more...

• I want to try this leave in sooooo bad. But I need real reviews, ...1 Answers
  • I ask this for my birthday is this product really moisturizing fo...2 Answers
  • I have very kinky hair. Will this product provide definition for ...1 Answers
Buy on Target
Daisha M.
14000 Jericho Park Road Bowie, MD
I'm new to the loc community and felt like my hair was getting dry and brittle due to the cold dry weather. I wanted a lightweight moisturizing product that I know I could easily get to without having to search hard. This leave in conditioner works pretty well. I mixed a bit of it with water in a spray bottle and spray it in my hair and seal it with their Essential 17 oil and it works wonders! My hair feels soft and moisturized for a nice amount of time if I wrap it up at night. I give it 4 stars because I hate the scent and yellow coloring. I wish it had a natural color and was fragrance free. The dye and fragrance kind of takes back from all the other great ingredients.
Lesley E.
Boston, MA
This product is very moisturizing and keeps your hair hydrated. It also has a great scent. However, it is kind of difficult to spray since it is a thick leave in. I purchased this product on the Curl Kit website but this product is available at Target and other majors stores.

My hair type: Normal porosity, medium density, 3c/4a, color treated (bleach)
Mea A.
This is a great all in one conditioner. I love it for a leave-in, daily moisturizer, and refresh styles. I purchaed mine from Target and it lasted 3 momts with regular use for two people. I honestly feel this is the best on the market and I have tried other leave-in products. It smells wonderful and is very moisturizing.
OnDeane J.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
I've been through 2 bottles ready. I like this for rehydrating the hair daily or keeping my hair "wet" while styling. The lemongrass smell isn't overwhelming which is very important to me considering its my least favorite scent.
Kimberly F.
Durham , NC
Bomb.com is all I have to say. This stuff keeps your hair nice and soft. The slip is wonderful. My daughter is extremely tender headed, and it helps so much during her detangling process.
Tamara G.
Carson, CA
This conditioner has a heavenly lemongrass and fruity smell. Just that alone won me over when I first used it. Secondly, it really works on keeping your hair soft and silky, especially for curly haired folx with a lot of knots and tangles. This leave in conditioner is wonderful! I like to use it before I put on my cream and gels before I diffuse my curls (:
Shatona W.
Elizabeth Cty, NC
Awesome leave-in. I use it for twist outs, wash-n-go, and as a general styler. It smells amazing and fresh. One of the best product's I have ever used on my course kinky hair. I would recommend it to anyone with kinky natural hair.
Stephanie R.
Jamaica, NY
Best leave in conditioner I've tried thus far. The ingredients are pure and amazing! This product will keep your hair soft and smelling soo good! The best part is that the fragrance is from an essential oil blend.
Antionette B.
Las Vegas, NV
OMG!!! I love this so much!!! I even did a review for my YouTube channel. The first thing that drew me to this product is the scent. Its so refreshing and smells soooooo good. It is also lightweight.
Kay D.
Mt Prospect, IL
I fell for the hype on this product. It was a great detangler for me and it added a beautiful shine to my hair. However, its scent was overpowering. I liked the lemon grass scent when I first took a whiff in the store, but I got a headache after hours of wear. It smells like you are wearing a natural insect repellent or a strong lemon perfume. Another thing I didn't like about this product is that it did not provide a lasting feeling of well-conditioned hair. This just didn't meet my expectations for a leave-in conditioner.
octavia s.
spring, TX
I ask this for my birthday is this product really moisturizing for you hair if you have kinky and curly hair?
Keirra P.
Indianapolis, IN
I have very kinky hair. Will this product provide definition for my hair?
Brandy A.
Carencro, LA
I want to try this leave in sooooo bad. But I need real reviews, I see youtubers reviewing but I don't know lol what do my fellow curly girls think!?