Hair CareHair ProductsConditionerAlikay Naturals
Alikay Caribbean Coconut Milk Conditioner - 8 oz

Alikay Naturals Alikay Caribbean Coconut Milk Conditioner - 8 oz

by Alikay Naturals

Find shampoos, conditioners, and hair treatments at Target.com! A moisture enriched conditioner perfect for dry, damaged and chemically treated hair. A special blend of natural ingredients provide amazing slip, which makes detangling easier. Coconut oil increases hair shine and strength by nourishing dry damaged hair. Its natural fatty acids penetrate your hair shaft to replenish moisture from root to tip. Coconut milk slows down hair loss and softens your hair, which means longer healthier hair. The scent of fresh coconuts is uplifting. Your hair deserves this caribbean treat.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Alikay Naturals Alikay Caribbean Coconut Milk Conditioner - 8 oz!
Bronx, NY
The most moisturizing conditioner I’ve ever used for my 4A Hair. Didn’t have the greatest slip (I had to put in some work to detangle my hair) but I’m used to it. Also, this line has a detangling pre-poo which I didn’t know of (and didn’t use so that might’ve helped) but when I took of the conditioner, my hair was soooo defined!!!!!!! It was so moisturized and defined, it literally was incomparable. It’s a light coconut scent and a thicker consistency than most conditioners but I’m already looking to stock up on this.
Brooklyn, NY
Smells good lots of slip. I know you’re not supposed to but I’ve left this in under hair products before and it did help with my dry hair.
Lansdale, PA
It had great slip but I didn’t find it any better then drug store conditioners . It had a nice smell to it tho and it does help add moisture back from the drying shampoo (for me it was very drying).
Johnston, IA
Coconut milk soothes scalp irritation and moistures hair. Definitely best for dry scalp!
N Lauderdale, FL
Super moisturizing. Sometime i use it as a cow ash when I’m runnin low on Thee product. Formula is very nourishing on my 4a/4b curly hair
Lansing, MI
Deep penetrating and moisturizing. Great for naturally curly and kinky hair. Compared to other products I’ve used, this conditioner gave me the best results
Snellville, GA
My hair isn’t too picky when it comes to conditioners but this makes my hair so soft. It doesn’t take much product to penetrate my hair, which I love. It’s best for frizzy/dry hair.
Philadelphia , PA
This product is BOMB! I recommend this product for all of my natural girls! It makes my kinky hair so much easier to detangle and it makes my hair feel so much softer. Trust me, I even put my mom on lol.
Alikay Naturals Alikay Caribbean Coconut Milk Conditioner - 8 oz uploaded by Dro T.
One of the best shampoos I’ve used. Now this shampoo has more of a liquid consistency in comparison to other shampoos, but I dig it! The key is that a little bit goes a long way. It’s a cleansing shampoo but does not strip natural oils out of hair and doesn’t leave hair feeling stringy and dry like most cleansing shampoos. Definitely a keeper and has an amazing smell!

Looking for your answer?