Alikay Naturals Alikay Caribbean Coconut Milk Conditioner - 8 oz

by Alikay Naturals

Find shampoos, conditioners, and hair treatments at Target.com! A moisture enriched conditioner perfect for dry, damaged and chemically treated hair. A special blend of natural ingredients provide amazing slip, which makes detangling easier. Coconut oil increases hair shine and strength by nourishing dry damaged hair. Its natural fatty acids penetrate your hair shaft to replenish moisture from root to tip. Coconut milk slows down hair loss and softens your hair, which means longer healthier hair. The scent of fresh coconuts is uplifting. Your hair deserves this caribbean treat.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Alikay Naturals Alikay Caribbean Coconut Milk Conditioner - 8 oz!
Philadelphia
This product is BOMB! I recommend this product for all of my natural girls! It makes my kinky hair so much easier to detangle and it makes my hair feel so much softer. Trust me, I even put my mom on lol.
Black / Curls, Damage, Dandruff / Dry, Curly, Kinky
Bronx, NY
The most moisturizing conditioner I’ve ever used for my 4A Hair. Didn’t have the greatest slip (I had to put in some work to detangle my hair) but I’m used to it. Also, this line has a detangling pre-poo which I didn’t know of (and didn’t use so that might’ve helped) but when I took of the conditioner, my hair was soooo defined!!!!!!! It was so moisturized and defined, it literally was incomparable. It’s a light coconut scent and a thicker consistency than most conditioners but I’m already looking to stock up on this.
Dark Brown / Curls, Damage, Dandruff / Dry, Curly, Kinky
Alikay Naturals Alikay Caribbean Coconut Milk Conditioner - 8 oz uploaded by Kendro T.
One of the best shampoos I’ve used. Now this shampoo has more of a liquid consistency in comparison to other shampoos, but I dig it! The key is that a little bit goes a long way. It’s a cleansing shampoo but does not strip natural oils out of hair and doesn’t leave hair feeling stringy and dry like most cleansing shampoos. Definitely a keeper and has an amazing smell!
Dark Brown / Curls / Coarse