Align Probiotic Supplement Capsules uploaded by cindy C.Align Probiotic Supplement Capsules uploaded by Miranda F.

BY ALIGN DIGESTIVE CARE #2 in Probiotics

Align Probiotic Healthy Digestion Supplement Capsules, 28 ct: Fortifies your digestive system with healthy bacteria Build a support a healthy digestive system Helps maintain a digestive balance Daily supplement that naturally defends against digestive upsets Made with Bifantis, the probiotic restores the good bacteria back into your system Recommended by gastroenterologists This pack contains a four-week supply Available in a 28 ct size see more...

• I have had digestive issues since I was a baby. I curren...2 Answers
  • How long did you take it before you noticed a difference?2 Answers
  • How well does Probiotics works, how long does it take to ...1 Answers
Laura T.
Altoona, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have IBS type issues and gastroparesis. This has been my miracle worker to keep me from using stronger IBS type medication. I purchased mine online from target. I take it daily and have had no side affects whatsoever. It has helped me get back to being “regular” and maintained proper gut flora and fauna. Highly recommend.
Allison W.
Palm Beach Gardens, FL
I have IBS. Starting in college, on top of the IBS, at least once a year I would end up in the ER due to a week+ of stomach troubles. Tired of reading the ER reports, my gastroenterologist told me he wanted me to start taking Align. I can't say for sure how long they took to "work" or that I noticed a difference in my day-to-day life. What I can say is I have not had another serious "stomach flu" or intestinal infection requiring a trip to the ER and being hooked up to an IV. Align has definitely made my life better. I have been taking it for years. For most effective results, take every day and not just when you're having a flare up of symptoms. Buying Tip: if you belong to Costco or the like, buy your Align there. It is a MUCH better deal, even if you have a coupon for another store and it's not on sale at Costco. I only buy it at Costco because it comes with at least 6 week supply.
Tara L.
Marlton, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I got this product cause I was hearing such great news about the Align and my mother in law I think suggested it at one point not really sure or remember for that matter, but I used it a few times and sometimes I did skip maybe a day or two because I didn't need it at first because it was doing an okay job, but as the weeks went on and I kept taking it everyday it didn't seem to do much at all. I don't recommend this product to anyone it stinks and doesn't do the job like it's supposed to do in my opinion. Others may be different but just going by experience what it didn't do for me. Hope others had a different experience.
Jasmine L.
Centerville, OH
I have Celiac Disease (gluten allergy) and even with avoiding gluten 100% I also have IBS. I have tried many over the counter probiotics, fiber supplements, etc. I took Align daily for a few months and unfortunately did not see much difference, actually almost no difference at all. I also didn't notice any worsening of symptoms after discontinuing use either so I don't think it did much for me. However, I have friends that take Align and say it works wonders for them so I think it just depends on the person!
Kirstyn K.
Brooklyn, NY
I had been experiencing some very painful stomach problems always after I ate ANY food. my doctor suggested probiotics with about 30 strain and it was a life changer. I just purchased it at Target for about $30 for 40 tablets and my digestion and stomach pain has been solved! At first I was nervous because all the cultures and such can be intimidating but Align made it so easy.
cindy C.
My gastro dr suggested Align when I had a lot of stomach issues. I had tried other brands. Align is more expensive than store name brands but I do notice a difference. Dr suggested it because he said there are studies done on Align, that it actually contains the healthy bacteria your body needs. Each box contains enough for 1 month
Allison K.
Hickory, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Was having some issues with getting my GI tract back in order after some antibiotic use and tried some different probiotics but this was the only strain/combination that would help with constipation irregularity. It worked wonders. I bought it at Walgreens. It seemed expensive but it was truly worth it after feeling so bloated for so long, the relief was long overdue.
Ericka H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are great they helped me out a lot my doctor assisted I try these and they really do but the only I get iffy about with these are they're expensive Align Probiotic Supplement Capsules
Arica U.
Akron , NY
After having kids I had issues with bloating and irregular bowels either to much or not enough. After one month I am no longer bloated and going normally with no cramping or issues 😊 thank you align! #harvestvoxbox
Tabitha W.
I've had to use this for quite some time. ( by Gastroenterologist) It is helpful for me and I recommend it to those who need it. I've tried some other cheaper alternatives and they weren't always as effective for me.
Kelsie K.
How is it for ibs?
Shellette W.
N Chesterfld, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How many of these do you have to take daily?
Jessica R.
London Ontario
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have had digestive issues since I was a baby. I currently don’t take a supplement. Is this a good choice?
Kerri E.
Hartsville, SC
Do you have to take this daily? Or is it something that you could still benefit from taking once a week?
Lasonia G.
Brighton, TN
Will taking a probiotic aid in a sluggish digestive system?