Align Probiotic Supplement

- #1 Doctor and Gastroenterologist recommended probiotic‡ - Fortifies your digestive system with healthy bacteria 24/7*§ - Only Align contains Bifidobacterium 35624™, a unique, patented probiotic strain

Do you use prebiotics with probiotics? I heard it’s good to have both to promote healthier digestion.
I've never heard of it before does it work?
I have had digestive issues since I was a baby. I currently don’t take a supplement. Is this a good choice?
Start your review of Align Probiotic Supplement!
Jacqueline T.
Stratford, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
Align Probiotic Supplement uploaded by Jacqueline T.
Purchased at: Walmart
After trying out numerous probiotics, this has been my absolute favorite! It has helped with my stomach cramps, digestion and bloating. I was reluctant to try as it does contain milk (which I avoid), but it doesn’t seem to bother me! I’m a repeat buyer and I will continue to use this daily. My doctor suggested this brand to me and it’s definitely worth the money if you have stomach sensitivities.
Melissa T.
Victorville, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I like the Align brand of probiotics. They work to keep me regular. I have experienced less bloating and discomfort since taking these. I have been taking them for many years now.
Sarah K.
Scottsdale, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
To be perfectly honest, I didn’t notice much of a change because my digestive system has been normal. I would recommend taking these if your digestive system is not on track and you may be constipated, etc. Align Align Probiotic Supplement #digestivecare #probiotics #supplements #Influenster
Angie W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Best probiotit around. I can't find anything that compares It's pricey, but, worth every penny. I can't use anything else. I give the jr strength to my grandkids.
Daniela P.
I love taking probiotics, these are by far the best. I take them every day, and besides not having digestive issues, i also don't get seasonal flus! Highly recommend this, and just start taking probiotics, your health will change.
Nelcy H.
Marietta, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
good product i have used this product for a while and it helps with digestion. when you eat processed foods
miyoki L.
Chesterbrook, PA
Purchased at: Amazon
I take these daily. My esthetician suggested I take these to help with my adult acne prone skin and it truly does work if you take it consistently. I order it from Amazon because it is cheapest there. If you do but from Amazon make sure it's not from a 3rd party just so you know you're getting the correct probiotics.
Jane C.
This product doesn’t really suits me, been taking this and I see no progress. I still suffer from bloating and etc.
Marie-Sarah B.
Sainte, QC
Purchased at: Amazon
Not A fun thing to talk about but I’ve been having issues to go poop since I’m little. This has seriously change the game for me. One pill a day and I donMt have to suffer through the process.
Sara B.
Barrington, RI
I love taking probiotics they help keep the bloating down and almost keep you more regular. But you need to purchase a good quality. And align is that brand
Ask a question to the Influenster community...