BY REDKEN

Brand: Redken Collection: Align Type: 12 Style: Straightening lotion Size: 1 ounce Hair type: All Helps tame and straighten hair Protects against heat styling Made with fortifying xylose and glucose sugars Anti-frizz technology Due to the personal nature of this product we do not accept returns. see more...

Cassidy R.
Cassidy R.
Columbia, SC
This product helps prevent heat damge when straightening and makes your hair stay straight much longer than without. I bought mine at a local salon. The smell is great and I always get compliments on my hair when I use this product. My only complaint is that you have to be extremely careful about not using too much or your hair will become greasy very quickly. I don't recommend for naturally oily hair
Luz K.
Luz K.
Casas Adobes
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like very much this product for the hair has very good quality and the smell is good it has good presio and it is easy to find it in any store it leaves the hair silky the instructions are well and the package in which this one has good size and price are perfect I like it because it is easy to apply and does not leave your hair
Jayleene S.
Jayleene S.
Bryan, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This straightening lotion really gets the job done! Redkin, overall, is a pretty pricey brand but I feel that it their products are truly effective and they do what they say they do. I haven't found another alternative for this brand, but I am super satisfied with this product! It smells so good too :)
Danny K.
Danny K.
Mount Prospect
Beauty Junkie Expert
Was sceptical at first but was surprised after only one use. This left my hair silky soft and no frizz. Not sticky either. The scent is amazing. Smells kind of like B&BW Twilight Woods. Also like the fact it's a one and done product. No need to cocktail multiple products to get a desired results.
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
So so product. Did help straighten my hair when blow drying, but did not help with the humidity. If your hair is wavy, and unaffected by humidity thus would be great for you, unfortunately I fluff right up with and moisture in the air, and this didn't do a thing to stop it.
Payton P.
Payton P.
Cordova
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is really great to prevent frizz. My daughter has the curliest frizziest hair you have ever seen, but when I apply this to her hair it styles in straightens without any flyaway friends! I would totally recommend this to people who have dry frizzy curly hair.
Николай -.
Николай -.
Peoria, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think this product is alright for my hair time, it smells really nice and it keeps my hair very silky, so it’s pretty effective. I bought this from my local Ulta as well, satisfied with the product enough I will continue purchasing this and many things from RedKen.
Dara M.
Dara M.
Azle, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved the smell of this product and it really did smooth my hair and take away the frizz. The packaging was very sturdy and nice. I don’t feel like it works the best for my hair which is why I didn’t give 5 stars but it does work good and get the job done.
Jenifer K.
Jenifer K.
Coweta
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is amazing! It helps protect your hair along with assisting to straighten it. It doesn't compare to any other product. It is totally effective, smells amazing and results last all day long. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Kayla, G.
Kayla, G.
Mesa
Beauty Junkie Expert
All I usually do is straight my hair and I use nearly every time. It smells great! Just like all their products do. It definitely gets the work done. I seriously use it 4 times a weeks. Any time I use my flat iron! I would buy more for sure!