BY REDKEN #10 in Hair Accessories

This protective anti-frizz hair smoothing lotion strengthens and straightens hair while fortifying and smoothing waves. Anti-frizz technology creates an extra smooth finish. Perfect for a straight and smooth blowout. Medium control lotion Strengthens... see more...

Jenny E.
Ravena, NY
Redken is an overall great product for all different types of hair because they have so many different types of products to everyone's needs this product in particular it is great for people that have a longer color treated hair cuz it doesn't make your hair too heavy and flat feeling afterwards
Ravan A.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love this product. A lot of leave ins are too heavy and this is really nice for a silky lightweight heat styled look. I got it from amazon and it works great for ethnic hair, especially mixed race.
Sarah F.
Watertown, NY
I love love love this product. It smells great it feels great the value is great. Very satisfied. I use in my own hair and my clients hair. It does what it says it will do. I will definitely recommend to others and purchase again
Kierra C.
West Lafayette
Love this product! Smells amazing and does what it's supposed to do! High end salon products are always going to cost more but their better for the hair versus the harsh products you purchase from grocery or drug stores with bad chemicals! Always buy high end brand products from salons because they couldn't be damaged or expired in a grocery store!
Naomi N.
I use this especially when doing hair for special events. Helps lock down flyaways and keep the hair shiny and smooth. Love this product. Would definitely recommend to other people. Slightly more than drugstore but love the high quality and how great it is for my hair compared to drugstore
Ashley C.
Blacksburg, VA
If you use too much of this product it can be a little heavy on your hair! Also, it will not smooth out incredible curly hair BUT  in saying that it does do a great job! I got it from the salon I attend and I love it! Very affordable if you have the correct hair type!
Ariel B.
Red ken brand is my absolute favorite when it comes to haircare. I have used red ken for years and I love it! I use this product very often and love the silky payoff. It's fairly inexpensive for what you get and I would definitely recommend this product to anyone!
Soyla A.
Absolutely love this smoothing lotion. I use it on damp hair before I blowdry and flat-iron my hair. The smell is great (but subtle), and it keeps my hair smooth and frizz-free even in the most humid conditions. Redken is the best, and this product is a definite winner!
Kim C.
I use this daily. It smells fantastic. It pulls my hair down and it is not frizzy. I try to not blow dry my hair each wash and this keeps it from becoming a huge humid mess. This is perfect for mid-westerns who have to deal with humidity in the summer time.
Stacey M.
I love Redken products! This smoothing gel works wonders! I have thick and naturally wavy hair. On the days I straighten it I use a quarter size on damp hair and then blow dry. Leaves my hair feeling silky, frizz free and this also smells great.