BY REDKEN #6 in Hair Accessories

This protective anti-frizz hair smoothing lotion strengthens and straightens hair while fortifying and smoothing waves. Anti-frizz technology creates an extra smooth finish. Perfect for a straight and smooth blowout. Medium control lotion Strengthens... see more...

Jenny E.
Ravena, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Redken is an overall great product for all different types of hair because they have so many different types of products to everyone's needs this product in particular it is great for people that have a longer color treated hair cuz it doesn't make your hair too heavy and flat feeling afterwards
Cynthia A.
Avoca, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is amazing! It definitely smooths my hair down in all types of situations. I have thick hair and it doesn’t weigh it down whatsoever. The price is a little high, but certainly worth it. I will probably repurchase this product. Not too crazy about the smell.
Ravan A.
Pittsburgh, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product. A lot of leave ins are too heavy and this is really nice for a silky lightweight heat styled look. I got it from amazon and it works great for ethnic hair, especially mixed race.
Luz K.
Casas Adobes
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like very much this product for the hair has very good quality and the smell is good it has good presio and it is easy to find it in any store it leaves the hair silky the instructions are well and the package in which this one has good size and price are perfect I like it because it is easy to apply and does not leave your hair
Sarah F.
Watertown, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love love love this product. It smells great it feels great the value is great. Very satisfied. I use in my own hair and my clients hair. It does what it says it will do. I will definitely recommend to others and purchase again
Kierra C.
West Lafayette
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product! Smells amazing and does what it's supposed to do! High end salon products are always going to cost more but their better for the hair versus the harsh products you purchase from grocery or drug stores with bad chemicals! Always buy high end brand products from salons because they couldn't be damaged or expired in a grocery store!
Naomi N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this especially when doing hair for special events. Helps lock down flyaways and keep the hair shiny and smooth. Love this product. Would definitely recommend to other people. Slightly more than drugstore but love the high quality and how great it is for my hair compared to drugstore
Mary A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't have thick hair and this seemed to weigh my hair down. My hair felt stiff or starchy when I would blow dry my hair using a round brush. It was like it was stuck or something. I have shoulder length hair. This wasn't for me and would not use again. On the shelf it sits...
Ashley C.
Blacksburg
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you use too much of this product it can be a little heavy on your hair! Also, it will not smooth out incredible curly hair BUT  in saying that it does do a great job! I got it from the salon I attend and I love it! Very affordable if you have the correct hair type!
Ariel B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Red ken brand is my absolute favorite when it comes to haircare. I have used red ken for years and I love it! I use this product very often and love the silky payoff. It's fairly inexpensive for what you get and I would definitely recommend this product to anyone!