BY ALIEXPRESS.COM

• What are your favourite makeup brushes? Mine are some ran...4 Answers
  • Has anybody else been asked the first time they buy to su...3 Answers
  • I just recently ordered a few cosmetic products from this...1 Answers
Aliexpress.com
  • "My go to site for cheap but relatively good products, on the plus sisde you have a myriad of products and retailers to choose from and most of them offer free shipping." in 18 reviews
  • "Different vendors sell things in this website kind of like eBay, do your research to make sure you do not get ripped off." in 18 reviews
  • "I went on aliexpress to purchase some hair extensions and was very happy with the high quality low price and fast shipping" in 14 reviews
  • "I've found some great deals here, but the shipping is super slow, and it can be a little risky (not everything is very good quality)" in 12 reviews
  • "I've been ordering from this website for a long time and while there are some quality items that can be found on there often the items that you receive are equal to the price you pay for them." in 10 reviews
member-0a1fc
They are THIEVES........NEVER NEVER
buy from ALIEXPRESS and the vendor EGLOBAL

NEVER NEVER buy from ALIEXPRESS  and  his vendor EGLOBAL they are companies without any responsibility,  I bought a mini computer brand EGLOBAL, the mini pc failed and they did not accepted any responsibility, but not only this seller is irresponsible ALIEXPRESS is even more irresponsible because if you look closely you will not find any way to communicate with them, and after all the messages sent to the seller, ALIEXPRESS communicated with me, by email just to tell me that the seller is not responsible. This company do not have a customer service number so there is no way to contact them., I now understand why it has such a bad reputation and the reviews are so bad, and that is because people have grown tired of ALIEXPRESS stealing them

I will never buy anything from  EGLOBAL
and ALIEXPRESS, these two companies
are THIEVES THIEVES ........
Mary O.
Oak Harbor, WA
Amazing place to shop directly from China with reasonable price. When shopping at this store it is advisable to put the sizes into consideration, don't just go for the sizes on the chart but ensure you check the sizes details and compare the dimension with yours. Their Shipping takes long to arrive except for some stores close to half of the store that you get to receive your product on time. You can even change the shipping option to receive your product on time.
When buying Brazillian hair it comes earlier because often they ship with DHL carrier. I haven't had any issue with them except some very few shoes I bought that run small and big. I also get to receive my full return if I don't receive items. I love shopping earnings as often come across varieties to choose from. Recommend. Aliexpress.com
Jillayne G.
Allentown, PA
This website is pretty much hit or miss. Sometimes you can get a product that's really good that you can have for a long time and sometimes the product will break and just a couple of minutes of getting it. The most important thing is that you really do your research and read reviews to make sure that you're getting the best product for a cheap price. I think it's really great if you want some basic items, but at the end of the day you're getting what you pay for so it's important not to just choose the cheapest option.
Sarita F.
Minoa , NY
I bought these really beautiful eye lashes from there and they are 3D mink. I shop there a lot! My favorite purchase was probably this beautiful diamond dress. They are very affordable and most of the time has free shipping! I will for sure keep shopping there! You guys have to go check out! Just read reviews on each store first. In the picture are the mink eyelashes I’m wearing.
Jeallene G.
Fontana, CA
Honestly . You need to download the app. I’ve bought so many items shirts from $2-$13 , phone cases for $1-$3 , makeup palettes less then $20 . I bought a tarte palette, lashes that are mink for $2-$3 that are so worth it! , kat von d contour kit ! And so on I’ve been buying items for two years and I’m always proud although the delivering takes a while but it’s worth it.
Nikko L.
Thornwood
cheap products and usually free shipping but you'll have to wait long for them (usually at least 20 days) some of them will never arrive, will get lost on its way and their customer service are useless (I'm being polite and optimistic), some of the sellers can understand english and will answer right away, some others seem to be retarded or maybe they just can't speak english at all, so lets say, it's like buying a lottery ticket and sometimes you can find same prices o pretty similar ones in Amazon.
izabell C.
Odessa, TX
I love the eyelashes I got from them. I am definitely ordering more for the price of $2 !!! Yeah they beat any I’ve got or ordered before. The only down side is shipping takes quite a while but many products are free shipping so I’m not paying much.
Karrina P.
Chandler, OK
Definitely check the reviews before buying anything but this is a great website to find great items at a reasonable price. Also be sure to check the reviews on the seller, not just the product. I have had items never arrive with no response from the seller when I asked about it as well as a seller ask me for my social media platforms because he was interested in me...but a majority of my purchases have had no problems especially the ones that had good reviews.
Kayleigh N.
I usually buy all of my eyeshadows and tools from Ali express. Free shipping and the products are cheap. I usually spend about $100 a month, and 10/10 I get every product in great condition. I never have problems with them which I love. It takes awhile for some things to get here but other times it’s super quick. A lot of things are worth the price and I love it. I have it as an app.
Riah W.
I got my first cosplay from this site and I wasn't really impressed. The quality was really cheap and it hardly fit me even though I bought the largest size. This site will probably work for you if you're really skinny, but if you're a bigger girl, you might want to find someplace else to shop unless you're looking for anything else other than clothes.
Tammie S.
Hiram, GA
Why does it take so long to get things
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Do you buy for personal use or do you own a store?
llesenia m.
Los Angeles, CA
WHAT DO YOOU GIRLS USUALLY BUY ?
Shermeka W.
Do you trust Aliexpress?
Erika B.
How do you know that the sellers are legit? I've heard of some shady sellers on Alli