BY ALIEXPRESS.COM

• Has anybody else been asked the first time they buy to submit a ban...3 Answers
  • I just recently ordered a few cosmetic products from this sight. Th...1 Answers
  • Do you trust Aliexpress?5 Answers
Aliexpress.com
  • "Different vendors sell things in this website kind of like eBay, do your research to make sure you do not get ripped off." in 18 reviews
  • "My go to site for cheap but relatively good products, on the plus sisde you have a myriad of products and retailers to choose from and most of them offer free shipping." in 18 reviews
  • "I went on aliexpress to purchase some hair extensions and was very happy with the high quality low price and fast shipping" in 14 reviews
  • "I've found some great deals here, but the shipping is super slow, and it can be a little risky (not everything is very good quality)" in 12 reviews
  • "I've been ordering from this website for a long time and while there are some quality items that can be found on there often the items that you receive are equal to the price you pay for them." in 10 reviews
Stay away from AliExpress and the 4000 Thieves!
I have made a few purchases on AliExpress and after losing a considerable amount of money on various crappy items, I have decided to stop giving my money to this den of thieves. The quality of almost all the items was very poor (what do you expect "made in China" Duh!). I also had to deal with some crooks on this website. I unfortunately ordered some clothes and shoes that looked pretty on the website but were actually made of cheap material, badly cut and most of the time too small ( Asian sizing or midget sizing?). Every time I left negative ratings, I received beggingg emails asking me to change my rating in exchange of partial refund (avoid: Military Zhao and his store Loving Shoes 1985 (Store No.519081) or Emily Zhou “ING Fashion” Store No.1110110). I guess that’s how they make their money!
My last buying experience was the worst. I have paid $ 21.38 for a mouse that never worked. I contacted the seller with pictures proving that the mouse was defective. The seller did not respond and after I opened a dispute he finally sent me the following email (copied and paste) : “dear friend, what is problem with the mouse ,and could you give us some details,we could solve together,and please close the dispute,we will be responsible for your order,please understand”. Of course that was all I could get from him. My picture of the defective mouse were pretty clear and explanative, however Aliexpress dispute people deemed that it was not enough and asked me for a video. Seriously Aliexpress! How about some lessons in customer service! Do you really think that I have nothing to do but to make videos to prove that miserable piece of plastic I received is not working! Come on! Put a little sense into the way you do business! I did not even bother responding to their ridiculous message and I will just have to live with the idea that these thieves got away with it . If you keep shopping on AliExpress, just make sure to avoid this store: SH Electronics Store (Store No.1728502).
Toynga P.
Toynga P.
Robinsonville, MS
I like Ali Express! I have placed several orders and all items arrived except for 1 item. I was refunded. However when you choose the free shipping option expect your order to be delivered in 30 days or more. You can always read reviews and see actual photos of the items uploaded by different users and buyers. They do have a protection timer for buyers. If your item is not received you can open a claim and request your full refund. I haven't had any huge problems that would keep me from buying again. Some sellers would ask you to wait before opening a claim or they will try to extend the protection and say they will send it again. Always open the protection first and then contact them and let them know because they can extend the protection and ask you to wait on the item again. I mainly order fashion jewelry and that is it. I have had several sellers ask me to give them a five star review,even if the item wasn't received,just because they asked,I rate according to my experience and always write a detailed review so other users can see. Even if I received the item I rate based on the overall experience and product quality.
Always open the protection before contacting the buyer if you have not received your item and it's like less than 5 days before it runs out. I actually opened a claim on one item and the darn thing arrived the next freaking day after I had waited on it for 3 months.
Download Ali Express App,it's fun.
Janelen G.
Janelen G.
They claim to have Buyers Protection, this is untrue. I ordered a total of 3 items from different sellers through Aliexpress. I received 2 of the 3 items. I left positive feedback for those 2 items. The other 1 never arrived, so I lodged a Dispute through Aliexpress, by communication with the Seller. The Seller offered me $0.00 Refund. A few weeks later Aliexpress stepped in...their outcome was to offer me nothing due to a lack of evidence. They asked for photo evidence, or upload proof. I couldn't send anything because I never received anything. The tracking from China shows my item is still in transit, but according to them this was not proof.. My reply to Aliexpress is:-
I have purchased other items through Aliexpress and received my order. THIS ORDER HAS NOT BEEN RECEIVED...IT IS NOT AT THE POST OFFICE. You have not offered me a refund. You can see that the item has not even arrived at the destination Country. Aliexpress can see the feedback I have left previously for received goods. Why would I say that I haven't received goods unless it's true. You are basically saying that I have lied Aliexpress. Your Buyer Protection is Fraudulent. Everyone will know this. :-
Buyers Beware, be prepared to loose your money of you buy anything through Aliexpress, it's hit and miss with them.
Never buy things from AliExpress! Besides the shipping speed is extremely slow (usually takes 40-60 days to ship), the quality is extremely bad! The products quality is even worse than those sold in China! And there is no customer service at all! Seller refuses to return anything and replies in extremely rude and offensive tone, even the product was broken right after arrived.
In the picture I attached, one is how the product was like within 5mins after arrival-both sticks went of. The second is how their US size 9 compared to real US size 8-9 from crocs. The seller's size is way off.
When I complained about the issues. The seller replied: “First,the Size is your own choice, and we have nothing to do. Second, you are damaged deliberately want to create a refund of evidence. You are a dishonest buyer, I determined not refundable no matter what the consequences."
I don't think anywhere else in the world would give such feedback to its buyer.
Lilly L.
Lilly L.
This has to be the worst seller ever; Mars fashion shop seller name ice shen on Aliexpress. Purchased a bag and the seller wouldn't ship the bag, bag quality was very poor and it seems seller has fake feedbacks to get customers but actually I wouldn't waste my time with this seller; seller is dishonest and rude and unethical, seller just wants money and doesn't communicate after bag has been purchased, bag was meant to be pure leather however the bag was actually real bad leather having paid almost $160 for the bag. Please be aware of this seller. Do proper research before buying anything and I think always buy items that has been purchased by over 50 people like the bag I purchased from this seller was just 1 person purchased it and just gave 5 star feedback without showing the bag I think it was a fake feedback

Mars fashion shop on aliexpress, it's mostly bags.
Emilee A.
Emilee A.
Long Beach, CA
I have mixed feelings about AliExpress. They have a lot of items for great prices BUT often times, things get lost in translation.... There are many different sellers on AliExpress, like Amazon, so you could get an awesome seller with good customer service or someone who doesn't speak english and cannot understand what you want. Also, the great prices come at a cost.... Everything I have ordered has been poor quality. I would use AliExpress for costume purchases and other one-time-use products because almost everything I've gotten falls apart after a few uses. Also, order IN ADVANCE. If you don't want to pay an arm and a leg for shipping on your cheap purchase, it can take up to like 60 days to arrive from China depending on if it gets stuck in customs.
Aliexpress protects a seller that has got my money, but never delivered the product to me. Aliexpress has the the written communication between the this fraud seller and me, but still they refuse to do anything about it.

The seller played a trick where he said he was sorry the product was lost in shipping and therefor promised to send another product immediately. Consequently, I did not dispute withing the short deadline given by Aliexpress - Now Aliexpress does not do anything, even though they have the evidence that the supplier has my money, but did not deliver.

This is Order Number:
71110730074578 on Aliexpress
and the fraud seller is called Dark star Trading Co.,Ltd.

Natalie A.
Natalie A.
NEVER buy from this site! This is based in China and is a sweatshop. The clothes is poorly designed and the reason everything is so cheap is because it's not what you see in the pictures they show. Those pictures all look different and don't have consistency in models, locations, angels, etc. because they aren't taken by this site. This site actually takes pictures from other sites like boutiques or online stores and uses them on their own site, then tries to sell you it and sends you a cheaply made knock-off version that won't fit you. You'll never get your money back either because their customer service is terrible. Stay away from this site!
Erin E.
Erin E.
South Lyon, MI
If you take the time to read reviews and find good sellers, you can get amazing deals on stuff. For clothing and knockoff bags i only buy items with reviews with images! Keep in mind china sizing for everything is smaller than US. If you take the time to learn how china does business its a Great site!! Only ever returned one item and its replacement was shipped As soon as i provided then tracking info, plus they paid me back for shipping! Service is very dependent on individual sellers though. Take the time and find the good sellers!
ALIEXPRESS STOLE $318.00 FROM ME 79150891467520
"I ordered a lace front wig from them. They didn't send me a lace front wig they sent 3 pieces of hair for $318.00. They claimed if I sent the items back they would give me back my money. I sent it back but because it is international the u.s. post office cannot give you a tracking for it. Long story short they received their merchandise back and kept my money as well. THEY ARE TERRIBLE. I WOULD RECOMMEND NO ONE PURCHASE FROM THEM AT ALL. ONCE YOUR MONEY GOES OVER THERE IT IS GONE. "
Tammie S.
Tammie S.
Hiram, GA
Why does it take so long to get things
Heather S.
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Do you buy for personal use or do you own a store?
llesenia m.
llesenia m.
Los Angeles, CA
WHAT DO YOOU GIRLS USUALLY BUY ?
Erika B.
Erika B.
How do you know that the sellers are legit? I've heard of some shady sellers on Alli
Maritriny A.
Maritriny A.
I have interested several pieces of this product but I doubt sizes are small or regular ?