BY ALIENWARE #3 in Desktop Computers

Alienware X51 R2 Gaming PC - Intel Core i7-4770 3.40GHz, 8GB DDR3 Memory, 1TB HDD, DVDRW, 4GB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 745, Windows 8.1 64-bit - AX51R2-5743BK see more...

Jeremy W.
Modesto, CA
Alienware has been my go-to brand for computer hardware for several years and the Alienware X51 R2 Gaming PC does not disappoint. It is sleek, stylish, and sexy. If I had three hands, I'd give it three thumbs up for sure. Definitely recommend this to my fellow gamers.
Robert L.
I really enjoy this computer and the alienware brand so much that i went as far as giving the gf the x51 and getting my self an area 51 it works perfect i play 1440p she plays at 1080p just fine doesn't even care to notice the difference in resolutions but soon enough ill be updating my area 51 and placing parts in the x51 either way these are the most powerful pcs ive ever seen and whatever i throw at them they can handle if u build the system to what u need its a great value and if u open up a line of credit with dell u can get payments as low as 20 a month i again highly recommend alienware and dell pcs when u are pc looking don't be afraid to google stuff to find out what u really need don't over due yourself or you will paying a lot of cash for something u wont use i got my x51 with a 960 and an i5 got the pc for 800 bucks with a free TV from dell :) smiles all the way
Kimberly B.
Crown Point, IN
It really is a great PC. Runs all games really fast and is reliable. The real con is to how expensive they are. I wish they were cheaper. Anyone looking to buy a PC for gaming this would be a good buy if you have the money to spend.
Great cpu for gaming high quality graphic card and good storage  extreme gaming and highly portable this. Cpu is worth every penny for buying the processor is fast and run almost all PC games  support play station controller connectivity and a very sleak design  best option for pro gamers
CJ B.
The pc is fully optimized for 4K resolution gaming. It's worth buying the pc pre built instead of buying the parts separately and building it yourself. Alienware PCs are always up to date with new GPUs and CPUs.
Zach L.
Ballston Spa
I really enjoy this company and brand for making this. I enjoy a lot of gaming and love to play a game on a laptop that don’t lag or go overly crazy with something is downloaded
Ally S.
This is a PHENOMENAL product for gaming and tech in general!!! We absolutely love it and definitely recommend it. five starts all the way in all areas! no problems so far and its super high quality!!! GO for it, its worth every penny!! love it! incredible product all around!
Rachel O.
Greeley, CO
I love this computer. Not only does the Intel I5 core processor best all other processors of is time but the NVida graphics card makers the competitors eat their dust. I have been able to pay games like the Witcher 3, Roller Coaster Tycoon World, and many others with out any problems. I can also personalize my PC worth the all amazing LED lighting on the sides and front of the system. All together this makers for a BA experience, and I'm never going to another brand again!
Jodi M.
This is a great PC and I have had no problems with it (it was a gift). I know people say never buy an Alienware but it's works good and I can run game graphics on high and it looks and runs great. I know how much they cost and wish they were not so pricey for what they are. As much as I like this PC I still recommend that you build your on PC.
jorge P.
Libertyville, IL
Great Pc overall, I have not run into any problems as I have had mine for about 5 years. It works great to customize as technology comes out with bigger and better things. The size is slightly larger than an Xbox one and stylish. I highly recommend this purchase if you're looking for a reliable and stylish solution.
deidra r.
How does these work
Charlie W.
Herne Bay
Okay so I'm thinking of trading my console (Xbox One) for a gaming PC, this one seems good, but is there any recommendations from you to help me buy a decent PC?
Alex G.
Frisco, TX
Is this gaming computer good for gaming
Jadee W.
Bolton, United Kingdom
who has this pc? if you do can you tell me how good and bad it is
deidra r.
Is this a good gaming Pc to use