ALIENWARE Alienware Silver 18.4

BY ALIENWARE #56 in Laptops

Dell 18.4" Alienware ALW18-3005SLV Laptop PC: Dell 18.4" Alienware ALW18-3005SLV Laptop with Intel Core i7-4700MQ Processor Key Features and Benefits: Intel Core i7-4700MQ processor 3.40GHz, 6MB Cache 8GB DDR3 SDRAM system memory Gives you the power to handle most power-hungry applications and tons of multimedia work 1TB SATA hard drive + 80GB mSATA Store 666,000 photos, 285,000 songs or 526 hours of HD video and more Slot-loading dual-layer DVD burner Watch movies and read and write CDs and DVDs in multiple formats 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet, 802.11b/g/n Wireless LAN Connect to a broadband modem with wired Ethernet or wirelessly connect to a WiFi signal or hotspot with the 802.11b/g/n connection built into your Alienware laptop 18.4" Full HD widescreen display NVIDIA GeForce GTX 765M Graphics with 2GB GDDR5 memory Additional Features: 2 megapixel HD webcam 9-in-1 memory card reader Bluetooth technology 4 x USB 3.0 ports, 1 x microphone line-in, 1 x RJ-45 Ethernet port, 1 x HDMI port, 1 x mini DisplayPort, 2 x audio-outs 8-cell lithium-ion battery The Alienware laptop is 12.06 lbs, 17.97" x 12.91" x 2.23" Dell 18.4" Alienware ALW18-3005SLV Laptop with Intel Core i7-4700MQ Processor Software: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-Bit Edition (To learn more about the features of Windows 7, click here ) Microsoft Office Trial Backup and Restore options built into Windows allow you to create safety copies of your most important personal files, so you're always prepared for the worst when using the Dell silver laptop PC with 8GB memory, 1TB hard drive and Windows 7 Home Premium Support and Warranty: 1-year limited hardware warranty Restore discs are not included (unless specified by supplier). We recommend you use the installed software to create your own restore and backup DVD the first week you use the Dell silver laptop PC with 8GB memory, 1TB hard drive and Windows 7 Home Premium. What's In The Box: Power cord Alienware multimedi see more...

ALIENWARE Alienware Silver 18.4
ALIENWARE Alienware Silver 18.4" ALW18-3005SLV Laptop PC with Intel Core i7-4700MQ Processor, 8GB Memory, 1TB Hard Drive and Windows 7 Home Premium
saad s.
Techie Expert Level 5
Best product
Marcial V.
OMG!! This laptop it's PERFECT, if you want enjoy in the Online Games World(Like L.O.L. for example) this is your laptop !! , the play graphys are stuning and the weird but excellent design too!! :D easy to use and really fast

Is a product that i recommend... It's so Great!!
pau 0.
chile santiago colina
La mejor computadora para jugadores online pero para lo demas es demasiado antigua y con poca memoria
Felix R.
me atrevo a decir que es una de las mejores computadoras para gamers, nuca me dio problema, tremenda gráficas, no tiene nada que pedirle otras computadoras para mi la mejor opción, llena completamente mis expectativas, se las recomendaría a todo el mundo.
Winter M.
Bronx, NY
Very good computer easy to use I like it a lot it's not that expensive for a lab top I use it often I would recommend it to others it's compares good to other computers im statistics overall with the performance
Cassandra P.
Atchison, KS
Love this product very fast great for the gamer In the house. My kids are always taking mine over.
Celeste C.
Toronto, ON
This is a phenomenal laptop. The design is very attractive and easy to navigate. I definitely recommend!
Mrs.Jennifer H.
Awesome piece of equipment! I wish I'd known about this laptop a long time ago. It's better than Asus and Acer! (Which I have worked with before) a little "pricey" but that depends what you define as pricey. I'm totally over the moon about my laptop! Thanks!
Dina C.
Palmdale, CA
My husband has 2 Alienware computer laptops. He loves them. they were very expensive about 5k I think. He LOVES his Alienware products
Sheila C.
Green Bay, WI
I love my laptop it is amazing and I would never give it up great performance and it's great for my gaming
Rhonda B.
Thomaston, ME
Where can I find the best deal for this computer?
Julie R.
Winnipeg, MB
Techie Expert Level 4
Pricewise, what price is reasonable to spend on this Alienware laptop? Thanks!
Rhonda B.
Thomaston, ME
Where can I find the best deal for this computer?
Achei super lindo queria saber como faço pra ganhar um?