BY ALIENWARE

Dell 18.4" Alienware ALW18-3005SLV Laptop PC: Dell 18.4" Alienware ALW18-3005SLV Laptop with Intel Core i7-4700MQ Processor Key Features and Benefits: Intel Core i7-4700MQ processor 3.40GHz, 6MB Cache 8GB DDR3 SDRAM system memory Gives you the power to handle most power-hungry applications and tons of multimedia work 1TB SATA hard drive + 80GB mSATA Store 666,000 photos, 285,000 songs or 526 hours of HD video and more Slot-loading dual-layer DVD burner Watch movies and read and write CDs and DVDs in multiple formats 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet, 802.11b/g/n Wireless LAN Connect to a broadband modem with wired Ethernet or wirelessly connect to a WiFi signal or hotspot with the 802.11b/g/n connection built into your Alienware laptop 18.4" Full HD widescreen display NVIDIA GeForce GTX 765M Graphics with 2GB GDDR5 memory Additional Features: 2 megapixel HD webcam 9-in-1 memory card reader Bluetooth technology 4 x USB 3.0 ports, 1 x microphone line-in, 1 x RJ-45 Ethernet port, 1 x HDMI port, 1 x mini DisplayPort, 2 x audio-outs 8-cell lithium-ion battery The Alienware laptop is 12.06 lbs, 17.97" x 12.91" x 2.23" Dell 18.4" Alienware ALW18-3005SLV Laptop with Intel Core i7-4700MQ Processor Software: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-Bit Edition (To learn more about the features of Windows 7, click here ) Microsoft Office Trial Backup and Restore options built into Windows allow you to create safety copies of your most important personal files, so you're always prepared for the worst when using the Dell silver laptop PC with 8GB memory, 1TB hard drive and Windows 7 Home Premium Support and Warranty: 1-year limited hardware warranty Restore discs are not included (unless specified by supplier). We recommend you use the installed software to create your own restore and backup DVD the first week you use the Dell silver laptop PC with 8GB memory, 1TB hard drive and Windows 7 Home Premium. What's In The Box: Power cord Alienware multimedi see more...

ALIENWARE Alienware Silver 18.4
ALIENWARE Alienware Silver 18.4" ALW18-3005SLV Laptop PC with Intel Core i7-4700MQ Processor, 8GB Memory, 1TB Hard Drive and Windows 7 Home Premium
Alexandra W.
Ottawa
I have had so many issues with my laptop with 6 returns for everything from mother board video cards and new screen within first year after warranty ran out problems persisted.. I would find it hard to recommend this product as i was never fully satisfied with it.
pau 0.
chile santiago colina
La mejor computadora para jugadores online pero para lo demas es demasiado antigua y con poca memoria
Este es el mejor sin duda alguna mejor que todos los pc que he tenido casi es como uno de escritorio pero mejor
Dina C.
Palmdale, CA
My husband has 2 Alienware computer laptops. He loves them. they were very expensive about 5k I think. He LOVES his Alienware products
Ismahan H.
Australia Melbourne Victoria
This laptop is great it's really good for playing games and has really good graphics quality love this laptop :)
Winter M.
Bronx, NY
Very good computer easy to use I like it a lot it's not that expensive for a lab top I use it often I would recommend it to others it's compares good to other computers im statistics overall with the performance
Felix R.
me atrevo a decir que es una de las mejores computadoras para gamers, nuca me dio problema, tremenda gráficas, no tiene nada que pedirle otras computadoras para mi la mejor opción, llena completamente mis expectativas, se las recomendaría a todo el mundo.
Ashley J.
Austin, TX
Alienware is fantastic for gaming and this laptop has beautiful graphics. My husband bought it for himself but I love watching the cinematics of many of our games on this laptop, rather than my computer.
Darlene B.
Cambridge, ON
1967 reviews
Techie Expert Level 5
Dell makes great products a lot of my co workers at work owns bell laptops and they love them they're always using them and seldom have any problems with them
Kara D.
Newport News, VA
Techie Expert Level 1
I honestly don't know how I lived without this. When I decided to go freelance, I saved up to buy a laptop so I could work and travel. A friend suggested getting an Alienware because if it can run high-end games, it can run anything. I've never had a crash, I've never lost data, and it's the fastest thing I've ever owned. My work involves a lot of graphic and video editing, so I need something that can handle the strain -- and this mostly certainly does. That's why it's been overseas and back with me.
Rhonda B.
Thomaston, ME
Where can I find the best deal for this computer?
Julie R.
Winnipeg, MB
Techie Expert Level 4
Pricewise, what price is reasonable to spend on this Alienware laptop? Thanks!
Rhonda B.
Thomaston, ME
Where can I find the best deal for this computer?
Achei super lindo queria saber como faço pra ganhar um?