Kara D.
Newport News, VA
Techie Expert Level 1
I honestly don't know how I lived without this. When I decided to go freelance, I saved up to buy a laptop so I could work and travel. A friend suggested getting an Alienware because if it can run high-end games, it can run anything. I've never had a crash, I've never lost data, and it's the fastest thing I've ever owned. My work involves a lot of graphic and video editing, so I need something that can handle the strain -- and this mostly certainly does. That's why it's been overseas and back with me.