Shelby M.
Ville Platte, LA
Okay, for YEARS I have wanted an Alienware laptop, and back in September I received a used one as a gift. First off, OH MY GOD! I AM SO FREAKING IN LOVE WITH IT! Seriously, like, can I just say screw it and marry my laptop? Lol. It runs beautifully. I have never experienced such flawless gameplay. And it has such a sexy design. Haha. I know, I'm strange. But seriously, these computers are absolutely amazing. I have never been happier with any other pc. I was completely against laptops until I received this one. I can only imagine how the desktops are! Ugh! I hope this computer never dies on me because they are SO FREAKING EXPENSIVE! Though, if you have the money, or someone is looking for a pricey gift for you (because they love you so much, lol), this is definitely something you wouldn't regret getting. Seriously.

A pc is considered "old" after about 2-3 years of use...and let me just say...after being used (and used roughly...the guy that gave it to me wasn't the easiest on his belongings) for so long, this computer still works like brand new. I would suggest this brand to EVERYONE!!! If you are into gaming, just go ahead and dive on into alienware.