ALIENWARE Alienware Silver 18.4

BY ALIENWARE #56 in Laptops

Dell 18.4" Alienware ALW18-3005SLV Laptop PC: Dell 18.4" Alienware ALW18-3005SLV Laptop with Intel Core i7-4700MQ Processor Key Features and Benefits: Intel Core i7-4700MQ processor 3.40GHz, 6MB Cache 8GB DDR3 SDRAM system memory Gives you the power to handle most power-hungry applications and tons of multimedia work 1TB SATA hard drive + 80GB mSATA Store 666,000 photos, 285,000 songs or 526 hours of HD video and more Slot-loading dual-layer DVD burner Watch movies and read and write CDs and DVDs in multiple formats 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet, 802.11b/g/n Wireless LAN Connect to a broadband modem with wired Ethernet or wirelessly connect to a WiFi signal or hotspot with the 802.11b/g/n connection built into your Alienware laptop 18.4" Full HD widescreen display NVIDIA GeForce GTX 765M Graphics with 2GB GDDR5 memory Additional Features: 2 megapixel HD webcam 9-in-1 memory card reader Bluetooth technology 4 x USB 3.0 ports, 1 x microphone line-in, 1 x RJ-45 Ethernet port, 1 x HDMI port, 1 x mini DisplayPort, 2 x audio-outs 8-cell lithium-ion battery The Alienware laptop is 12.06 lbs, 17.97" x 12.91" x 2.23" Dell 18.4" Alienware ALW18-3005SLV Laptop with Intel Core i7-4700MQ Processor Software: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-Bit Edition (To learn more about the features of Windows 7, click here ) Microsoft Office Trial Backup and Restore options built into Windows allow you to create safety copies of your most important personal files, so you're always prepared for the worst when using the Dell silver laptop PC with 8GB memory, 1TB hard drive and Windows 7 Home Premium Support and Warranty: 1-year limited hardware warranty Restore discs are not included (unless specified by supplier). We recommend you use the installed software to create your own restore and backup DVD the first week you use the Dell silver laptop PC with 8GB memory, 1TB hard drive and Windows 7 Home Premium. What's In The Box: Power cord Alienware multimedi see more...

ALIENWARE Alienware Silver 18.4
ALIENWARE Alienware Silver 18.4" ALW18-3005SLV Laptop PC with Intel Core i7-4700MQ Processor, 8GB Memory, 1TB Hard Drive and Windows 7 Home Premium
Winter M.
Bronx, NY
Very good computer easy to use I like it a lot it's not that expensive for a lab top I use it often I would recommend it to others it's compares good to other computers im statistics overall with the performance
Marcial V.
OMG!! This laptop it's PERFECT, if you want enjoy in the Online Games World(Like L.O.L. for example) this is your laptop !! , the play graphys are stuning and the weird but excellent design too!! :D easy to use and really fast

Is a product that i recommend... It's so Great!!
Rachel B.
best gaming laptop I have ever used. I mainly play world of war craft but it runs it perfectly. Works like a charm.
Kara D.
Newport News, VA
I honestly don't know how I lived without this. When I decided to go freelance, I saved up to buy a laptop so I could work and travel. A friend suggested getting an Alienware because if it can run high-end games, it can run anything. I've never had a crash, I've never lost data, and it's the fastest thing I've ever owned. My work involves a lot of graphic and video editing, so I need something that can handle the strain -- and this mostly certainly does. That's why it's been overseas and back with me.
Leona L.
Cut bank, Mt
Perfect gift for that computer gamer in your life when you have no idea what to get them.
Ashley S.
Madison , WV
My husband received this for Christmas. He was like a little kid! Has everything he needs for him to play games. You can change colors of the bottom of the screen, the keys and much more. Very durable. Very sleek and high tech look.
Ashley J.
Austin, TX
Alienware is fantastic for gaming and this laptop has beautiful graphics. My husband bought it for himself but I love watching the cinematics of many of our games on this laptop, rather than my computer.
Shelby M.
Ville Platte, LA
Okay, for YEARS I have wanted an Alienware laptop, and back in September I received a used one as a gift. First off, OH MY GOD! I AM SO FREAKING IN LOVE WITH IT! Seriously, like, can I just say screw it and marry my laptop? Lol. It runs beautifully. I have never experienced such flawless gameplay. And it has such a sexy design. Haha. I know, I'm strange. But seriously, these computers are absolutely amazing. I have never been happier with any other pc. I was completely against laptops until I received this one. I can only imagine how the desktops are! Ugh! I hope this computer never dies on me because they are SO FREAKING EXPENSIVE! Though, if you have the money, or someone is looking for a pricey gift for you (because they love you so much, lol), this is definitely something you wouldn't regret getting. Seriously.

A pc is considered "old" after about 2-3 years of use...and let me just say...after being used (and used roughly...the guy that gave it to me wasn't the easiest on his belongings) for so long, this computer still works like brand new. I would suggest this brand to EVERYONE!!! If you are into gaming, just go ahead and dive on into alienware.
Olivia L.
Port Orchard, WA
This is my husband's laptop and it's literally on of his favorite things in the world. It's such a fast computer which is great because he's a gamer.
Katie B.
Bagdad, KY
I can't recommend Alienware products enough. If you intend to do any serious gaming, this is the machine you want. Customer support is amazing, and the product just can't be beat as far as performance goes. I've had mine for two years now. It's gotten me through more games than I can count and four semesters of college work. I've never had any problems with it and don't see the need to replace it any time in the close future. The only downside is perhaps the weight of the laptop, it can get a little heavy carrying it from place to place, so it rarely leaves my dorm. But for the machine you're getting, it's more than worth it.
Rhonda B.
Thomaston, ME
Where can I find the best deal for this computer?
Julie R.
Pricewise, what price is reasonable to spend on this Alienware laptop? Thanks!
Rhonda B.
Thomaston, ME
Where can I find the best deal for this computer?
Achei super lindo queria saber como faço pra ganhar um?