ALIENWARE 17 I7-4710HQ

by Alienware

Game the way you want on the Alienware 17. It's thinner and lighter than any 17" laptop we've created before, but that doesn't mean we skimped on performance. Crafted with aerospace-inspired carbon fiber filled surfaces that add stiffness and durability, copper heat sinks that enable proper cooling and high-performance CPU and graphics, the Alienware 17 is designed to give you an awesome gaming experience anywhere, every time. IPS panel technology decreases lag, and provides accurate color from all viewing angles. Optional touch technology with TrueLife high-gloss display brings you closer to the action. Rich, impressive audio is powered by Klipsch and Creative SoundBlaster Pro Studio Software. Visually connect with comrades and competitors with a 2.0MP Full HD webcam and let the banter flow with a dual microphone array. .content style ul{margin-left:25px;margin-top:2px;margin-bottom:20px;} .content style ul li{margin-bottom:2px;} .content style p{margin:10px 0;} .content style h3{font-size:13px;}

I wanted to share with you if possible I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in videos and keeping me on my account. I love this product.😍😍
Start your review of ALIENWARE 17 I7-4710HQ!
How would you rate this product?
Kayla S.
Baltimore, MD
ALIENWARE 17 I7-4710HQ uploaded by Kayla S.
I love this computer. I am not a gamer but I use this for paper work. It switches gear seamlessly no glitches at all!
Kayla S.
Dundalk, MD
ALIENWARE 17 I7-4710HQ uploaded by Kayla S.
I love this laptop. I am not a gamer. I am a Realtor. I use this computer because the process speeds are amazing. I am guilty of having multiple tabs and applications open but with this amazing gift of technology ... it works seamlessly and faster than I could have ever imagined
Jeremy B.
Sartell, MN
ALIENWARE 17 I7-4710HQ uploaded by Jeremy B.
This laptop is a beast. Alienware and Dell are the king in my eyes in the gaming laptop game. The performance to dollar ratio holds up and their customer service is outstanding!!
Brodie G.
This laptop is the GREATEST laptop ever it run smoothly and it makes apple look like we'll.... Apple it runs games like a kid in a candy store
Helen L.
Santa clara, Ca
Got it for gaming purpose. The lights are so beautiful and you can change colors of your keyboard light. It is the coolest, biggest and heaviest laptop I have ever own. It's so high end and it's worth every penny.
Mary-Ann B.
Jacksonville, FL
Alienware is overpriced and low quality. You can build a custom desktop that runs amazing with pretty high end products with the price they charge for their computers.
Krystina A.
Kingwood, TX
I bought this laptop last year. I'm still so satisfied with it. It still runs as smoothly as day one. I can have 16 windows open and it still runs quickly.
raisa D.
spring, TX
ALIENWARE 17 I7-4710HQ uploaded by raisa D.
I bought this laptop to play on pc and i love it so much, the resolution is amazing my frame rate is amazing it's on 60 and up , might be also because i have the amplifier, but even when not connected my frame rate never lowers to 30. I just love this laptop I was planning on making my own pc but i think i'm going to hold off since i have this beauty. If anyone plays on steam and would like to add me my account is madam3ri0t.
Caleb C.
Washington, PA
I've tried so many different laptops from dell to the new mac book pros, I've even turned some into linux OS systems for Java and HTML. But after using this laptop I'll never go back this computer is my absolute favorite and I recommend it 1000 %
Sabrina G.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
Top of the line. One of the best laptops. I had a mac before this one and its nothing compared to this one. I love it. Especially for gamers. Its awesome. It is worth every single penny. Best laptop ever owned