ALIENWARE 17 I7-4710HQ uploaded by Raisa D.ALIENWARE 17 I7-4710HQ uploaded by Raisa D.ALIENWARE 17 I7-4710HQ uploaded by Raisa D.

BY ALIENWARE #93 in Laptops

Game the way you want on the Alienware 17. It's thinner and lighter than any 17" laptop we've created before, but that doesn't mean we skimped on performance. Crafted with aerospace-inspired carbon fiber filled surfaces that add stiffness and durability, copper heat sinks that enable proper cooling and high-performance CPU and graphics, the Alienware 17 is designed to give you an awesome gaming experience anywhere, every time. IPS panel technology decreases lag, and provides accurate color from all viewing angles. Optional touch technology with TrueLife high-gloss display brings you closer to the action. Rich, impressive audio is powered by Klipsch and Creative SoundBlaster Pro Studio Software. Visually connect with comrades and competitors with a 2.0MP Full HD webcam and let the banter flow with a dual microphone array. .content style ul{margin-left:25px;margin-top:2px;margin-bottom:20px;} .content style ul li{margin-bottom:2px;} .content style p{margin:10px 0;} .content style h3{font-size:13px;} see more...

Raisa D.
spring, TX
I bought this laptop to play on pc and i love it so much, the resolution is amazing my frame rate is amazing it's on 60 and up , might be also because i have the amplifier, but even when not connected my frame rate never lowers to 30. I just love this laptop I was planning on making my own pc but i think i'm going to hold off since i have this beauty. If anyone plays on steam and would like to add me my account is madam3ri0t.
Melissa J.
Salyersville , KY
I bought this for my son for CHRISTmas and it's such a fast gaming computer. It's super smooth and looks soo cool, il you can also change the colors of the keyboard that lights up and a lot of other things
Courtney H.
This computer I know about because my brother has it. It is okay if you are a gamer but not the best. I remember when Alienware was a computer made for gaming but now that it is under Dell it have went down in the quality. It has good specs until you sit down and try to run a high performance game and then it starts to lag. I would recommend this computer to someone who is not a gamer who needs to run high performance games.
Sasha A.
Nashville , TN
I've been playing video games on a desktop computer since I was a kid. Due to work related stuff I use a Mac as my home computer, but less and less games were being made for it. I was tired of not being able to get in on the fun and was surprised with my Alienware Laptop over the holidays. It runs like a dream! It is SO MUCH faster and I don't have to worry about being "that person" who dies during raids due to lag.
Patricia S.
Cheboygan, MI
Worth getting if you're going to get the amplifier as well. It's easy to use as long as you know how to use a laptop. I use my Alienware 17 every day for about 5-7 hours. It costs about $1600 give . I am completely satisfied with this purchase and will buy from them again in the future.
Helen L.
Santa clara, Ca
Got it for gaming purpose. The lights are so beautiful and you can change colors of your keyboard light. It is the coolest, biggest and heaviest laptop I have ever own. It's so high end and it's worth every penny.
Sabrina G.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
Top of the line. One of the best laptops. I had a mac before this one and its nothing compared to this one. I love it. Especially for gamers. Its awesome. It is worth every single penny. Best laptop ever owned
Sarah S.
Tolleson, AZ
Alienware was gone down in quality but seems to remain the same when it comes to price. I love my alien, but I feel like I have had systems run better. When they merged with Dell the quality took a hit.
Rose S.
Daly City, CA
Good laptop hut customer service ismreally bad. If i knew customer service support was going to ne this bad i wokldmt purchase the laptop no katter how much inrwlly wanted it.
Shelby M.
Ville Platte, LA
Once you go alienware, you get hooked!!! I am forever in LOVE with mine, and when the terrible day comes that mine gives out on me....I WILL repurchase another one! OBSESSED!