ElectronicsComputersLaptopsAlienware

by Alienware

Alienware - 13" Touch-Screen Laptop - Intel Core i7 - 16GB Memory - 512GB Solid State Drive - Epic Silver

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Alienware - 13" Touch-screen Laptop - Intel Core I7 - 16GB Memory - 512GB Solid State Drive - Epic Silver!
Desiree U.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I really enjoy how fat this works and how it does not glitch on me . It is light weight and durable
Andrew Q.
Santa Barbara, CA
Alienware - 13" Touch-screen Laptop - Intel Core I7 - 16GB Memory - 512GB Solid State Drive - Epic Silver sducks
Katie L.
Fort Huachuca, AZ
Incredible Gaming Laptop. Everything you need for an awesome gaming experience packed into a laptop for the convenience of gaming anywhere you'd like. My husband was impressed with all of the alienware features. impressive, only downside is the price. But if you're involved in the gaming pc universe it comes with the territory for a great pc.
Ron D.
West Deptford, NJ
This is prolly my favorite gaming laptop . I've had this for a while now. I love it. It's fast and runs good.
Michelle S.
Frisco, TX
Has to be the greatest system for gamers! My son loves his Alienware. When we ran into a malfunction, tech support was great and very helpful.
member-ae80cee1d
Its usually uncommon for me to find a laptop that us so easy to use and compact one of the most amazing laptops I've had
member-df47e02e0
Amazing laptop wouod rate 100 if there was worth the time and wait to buy it a complete monster at gamimg
Adolfo S.
Mammoth, AZ
Purchased at: Best Buy
Alienware is one of my favorite brands. People complain about price all the time l, but you get what you pay for. The touch screen is a nice fit, it makes it pretty easy to use. I always recommend Alienware for beginners.
Mia V.
Greenwood, IN
A great laptop. small and simple. not much memory but nothing an add on wont fix.works great.
Susana C.
This was incredibly worth the money! I have been a gamer at heart since i was 6 and have always sticked to PCs!

Looking for your answer?