Alien Taste Of Fragrance By Thierry Mugler

by Alien Taste Of Fragrance

Buy Thierry Mugler Women's Perfumes - Alien The Taste of Fragrance by Thierry Mugler for Women 1.0 oz Eau de Parfum Spray - Magnified with Salted Butter Caramel Type: Eau de Parfum Size: 1.0 oz.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Alien Taste Of Fragrance By Thierry Mugler!
Salvador Espriu 35
Alien Taste Of Fragrance By Thierry Mugler uploaded by ShowDiaryperfect S.
Vale is a wonderful smell that leaves this perfume on the skin and clothing and over time it changes in tone and envelops you with its sweet and passionate aroma is a perfume of diaz, you can wear it in all occasions adapts You really have to smell it, it's a wonder, no doubt, showdiaryperfect photo
Fort worth
I love thi product its the smell last almost for a hole week and it last not to strong smell but its fabuloso. I will love to purchase this product when I have a chance the size it's great if u like to wear it just on week days or holidays is great to.
Beautiful scent long lasting. I never wear perfume but I found this one 2 years ago and have now bought my third bottle. The bottle lasts a long time also depending on the size you purchase. Cute packaging and colour. Love the actual shape of th bottle too.
I love this fragrance! I always get so many compliments when I wear this perfume! It is a beautiful fragrance. It doesn’t seem to last as long however. The scent is light and has lovely notes it’s like nothing else! I would definitely buy this fragrance again!
College Sta, TX
This product stays on your skin all day! The scent is great and sticks around throughout sweat, work, and even working out! The packaging is so cool and it's very herbal and natural! I would recommend this product to all of my friends and family that is looking for a new scent!
WEAR IT EVERY SINGLE DAY!! smells absolutely lush I always revive compliments! You don't need to use much at all cause it's strong so the bottle lasts ages definitely worth the price ! 😊😊💖
Alien perfume smells a...maz....ing. you wouldn't be disappointed with this. It's fresh and summery. I think it could be made a little more sweeter, it is long lasting yeah, lasts tbrough a whole evening. I would certainly buy again.
Mesa, AZ
This has been a personal favorite of my mom and is her signature perfume that she uses on the go everyday! The perfume reminds her of old Hollywood... it’s has a strong scent and it leaves a trail behind you which is always a plus!
macomb, MI
this is my all time favorite sent of perfume. i get compliments every single time i wear it. i initially tried it with scentbox. i bought a large bottle after that. i love this scent so much. i think it’s my new every day.
This is another favourite one of mine. Strong smelling and long lasting. It's a great shaped bottle and love that it is refillable although can be pricey, it's worth every penny for the strong sweet smell.

Looking for your answer?