Alien Taste Of Fragrance By Thierry Mugler

by Alien Taste Of Fragrance

Buy Thierry Mugler Women's Perfumes - Alien The Taste of Fragrance by Thierry Mugler for Women 1.0 oz Eau de Parfum Spray - Magnified with Salted Butter Caramel Type: Eau de Parfum Size: 1.0 oz.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Alien Taste Of Fragrance By Thierry Mugler!
Fort worth
I love thi product its the smell last almost for a hole week and it last not to strong smell but its fabuloso. I will love to purchase this product when I have a chance the size it's great if u like to wear it just on week days or holidays is great to.
I love this fragrance! I always get so many compliments when I wear this perfume! It is a beautiful fragrance. It doesn’t seem to last as long however. The scent is light and has lovely notes it’s like nothing else! I would definitely buy this fragrance again!
College Sta, TX
This product stays on your skin all day! The scent is great and sticks around throughout sweat, work, and even working out! The packaging is so cool and it's very herbal and natural! I would recommend this product to all of my friends and family that is looking for a new scent!
macomb, MI
this is my all time favorite sent of perfume. i get compliments every single time i wear it. i initially tried it with scentbox. i bought a large bottle after that. i love this scent so much. i think it’s my new every day.
Homestead, FL
I love how everyone’s Always complementing me on my smell it’s because this perfume smells so good and it lasts me up at three days the price is great I absolutely love this perfume
Kings Park, NY
I love alien perfumes. They last all day long and I I never have to reapply. The can be a bit pricey but I usually treat myself. I always get so so many compliments when I use this perfume! I love it
Nashville , TN
I really enjoy this product, a lot of the Muglar perfumes are unique and so different from one another. I definitely suggest finding the fragrance in the brand that you love.
Smells wonderful on certain people. On others, such as myself it smells a little odd. The bottle is very beautiful and is a convient size. I would definitely change up the ingridients to make a more fruity smell.
Cowlesville
I love this perfume so much- I get it every 6 months. You only need a tiny bit and you will still be able to smell it on your clothing the next day.
Such a beauty elegant scent. Beautifully packaged. It last a long time! But it is kind of pricy.

Looking for your answer?