Alien Taste Of Fragrance By Thierry Mugler

by Alien Taste Of Fragrance

Buy Thierry Mugler Women's Perfumes - Alien The Taste of Fragrance by Thierry Mugler for Women 1.0 oz Eau de Parfum Spray - Magnified with Salted Butter Caramel Type: Eau de Parfum Size: 1.0 oz.

Does anyone have a suggested website to buy this from? Haven't had any luck recently.
Start your review of Alien Taste Of Fragrance By Thierry Mugler!
Shana M.
Cowlesville
I love this perfume so much- I get it every 6 months. You only need a tiny bit and you will still be able to smell it on your clothing the next day.
Caroline H.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
My go to favorite perfume… It has a very strong smell lasts on your skin for days even through a shower or swimming and I get hundreds of compliments on it… It will always be my go to and smells like nothing else I’ve ever tried.
Avery F.
My favorite perfume of all time is this. It smells so good and I get so many compliments on it. Lasts for FOREVER
Chelsea M.
Tampa
This perfume is amazing. So many compliments and long lasting scent all day. I love this.
Kayla F.
Antioch, IL
Such a beauty elegant scent. Beautifully packaged. It last a long time! But it is kind of pricy.
Laura F.
Fort Worth, TX
I love thi product its the smell last almost for a hole week and it last not to strong smell but its fabuloso. I will love to purchase this product when I have a chance the size it's great if u like to wear it just on week days or holidays is great to.
Jessica O.
I love this fragrance! I always get so many compliments when I wear this perfume! It is a beautiful fragrance. It doesn’t seem to last as long however. The scent is light and has lovely notes it’s like nothing else! I would definitely buy this fragrance again!
Kimberly A.
Lumberton Twp, NJ
Smells amazing perfect perfume for an everyday scent or special occasions!!! Love it
Kelly M.
Kings Park, NY
I love alien perfumes. They last all day long and I I never have to reapply. The can be a bit pricey but I usually treat myself. I always get so so many compliments when I use this perfume! I love it
Belissa V.
Homestead, FL
I love how everyone’s Always complementing me on my smell it’s because this perfume smells so good and it lasts me up at three days the price is great I absolutely love this perfume