Alien Perfuming Brush

by Thierry Mugler

ALIEN

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Alien Perfuming Brush!
Myrna T.
Barranquitas
Smell so good! Love the sweet scent and specially love the bottle, it’s so cute! It was exactly what I was expecting.
Hannah H.
Brick, NJ
I picked this up, thinking it was a roller or travel size. Imagine my surprise when it was a brush. It takes an insane amount of clicking the button in order to get any scent out of it. Not just the first time but every time. The effort is so not worth it most of the time. It does smell beautiful but I don't feel like this is a super-effective way to apply fragrance.
Chameka M.
Aurora, CO
Alien Perfuming Brush uploaded by Chameka M.
Alien Perfuming Brush uploaded by Chameka M.
Ok here’s the tea: Alien Perfume By Thierry Mugler Body 6.7 oz smells amazing but please get the rollerball if you’re trying to save money, as opposed to this perfume brush. First of all, unless I got an extremely dry one it feels like almost nothing comes out. You click on the bottom like a pen and after a hundred clicks you might get some product. This is probably the most ridiculous packaging for a perfume I have ever come across and using it makes me not want to reach for this often. I’ll be buying a bottle soon because the scent truly is beautiful but this product is horrible.

Looking for your answer?