Alien Fusion

by Thierry Mugler

ALIEN FUSION

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Alien Fusion!
Kathy D.
Alien Fusion uploaded by Kathy D.
Wanna smell like a total goddess!? This is it! Sexy and elegant all in one! If your the shy type this perfume probably wouldn't be a good fit but if you wanna stand out like a goddess..give it a try! Main notes are White Amber, Orange Blossom, Tuberose,Ginger,Vanilla and Cinnamon. This fragrance is one of my favorites and it's long lasting.
Lauren N.
Calabasas, CA
Alien fusion is a more wearable version of the original alien. I honestly kinda like it better. It’s a bit less floral and more vanilla. The notes are ginger, cinnamon, orange blossom, tuberose, amber, and vanilla which sound odd but are blended together magically.
Pamela C.
Eveleth, MN
I love original Alien. This fragrance builds on the original and is a little lighter. Still long lasting. Not too heavily floral.
Jennifer H.
Oh my God this is gorgeous! I’m not too familiar with OG Alien but this is beautiful. Maybe it’s my white floral weakness. This is like... what Classique should’ve been? I’m about 10 minutes in and I’m excited to see where it will go.
Kelsey P.
As far as alien flankers, I hadn’t been inclined to buy a full bottle of any until I tried this. The dirty, indolic jasmine undertone is muted, but present here throughout the whole wear, and the added cinnamon is oddly so so good in this. The spice and jasmine is laced with a sweetness that’s light and sugary, which can be a bit strong in hot, humid weather, but in the winter this is a blind reach for me because it’s spicy and sweet and the longevity is typical Mugler;it lasts forever. I still prefer the original alien over this, but I loved this enough to buy a full priced, full bottle and I have absolutely no regrets. If you’d like a sweeter and spicier alien, this is it.
Courtney W.
Quincy, MA
I was a little nervous getting this, as I purchased it on sale without being able to smell it. But I figured I love regular Alien so I'd give this a shot. I am so glad I did! As soon as I sprayed it, I couldn't stop smelling my wrists. It's like a spicier, more sultry version of Alien, perfect for the winter.
Yuliya S.
At first I LOVED the opening, but it was pretty generic sweet floral. Then it turned extremely leathery and smoky on my skin, so I didn't like it. When I let my boyfriend smell it he liked it and it started to grow on me. The morning after, it stayed on my clothes, the leather smell was gone, and it smelled divine! I ordered a bottle a few days later.
blue B.
Evansville, WY
This honestly smells like a grape and an inflatable rubber ball mixed. Its just not good. I really wanted to like it.
Carla F.
Winter Spgs, FL
This is my second newest fragrance from him. This honestly just smells like Alien, but more floral. I like it. It's just not my favorite.
Katy H.
Brattleboro, VT
This is a lovely spin on the original. Still a really sexy scent with wonderful staying power. My partner actually prefers this one to the original. I love both equally.

Looking for your answer?