Alien Flora Futura

by Thierry Mugler

ALIEN FLORA FUTURA

Does this perfume smell at all like the original Alien?
Start your review of Alien Flora Futura!
Mary G.
Beaumont, CA
Alien Flora Futura uploaded by Mary G.
Purchased at: ULTA
I would call this fragrance a woody fresh floral. It’s gentle and sophisticated. You get a blast of citron at first spray and as it dries it settles to sandalwood, white amber, and night blooming cereus. A lovely fragrance for a day date, or even a job interview. It’s alluring without being overwhelming. Beautiful!
Valerie B.
Scottsdale, AZ
Alien Flora Futura uploaded by Valerie B.
Its a little woodsy, a little floral, a little citrusy. Very nice for spring, its WAY lighter than Alien. I love both! I would love this one more if it lasted longer on me. For a toilette its longevity is below average: 3-4 hours.
Karina D.
Pinellas Park, FL
Alien Flora Futura uploaded by Karina D.
Starting with the smell is stunning , I love almost every perfume from the mugler brand if you never try one of their perfume I dare you to try it you will be in love with each one of them.
Shaina C.
I love the packaging on this perfume salute Lee gorgeous go sit in my room aesthetic so well
Alisa W.
Marion, TX
Alien Flora Futura uploaded by Alisa W.
If you’re a fan of Michael Kors wanderlust then you may like this scent as well, though this particular scent leans a bit sharper and more complex with its notes of Jasmin , amber and sandalwood which make this a seductive spicy scent. Even with those sharp notes the complexity somehow manages to reign it back in with softer fresh florals which play off those sharper notes so well making this a beautiful spring perfume which wears all day! Mugler is known for creating scents that are deeply complex and in your face with layers of beauty that unfold throughout the day. This perfume has a gorgeous story .
Annay G.
Lake Worth, FL
Alien Flora Futura uploaded by Annay G.
Purchased at: ULTA
Me encanta el aroma de alien flora futura, es aroma floral delicioso, siempre con el adn de Alien pero este es mas llevadero y menos escandaloso. Me dura unas 6 horas en piel.
Kris G.
Inver Grove, MN
My go to fragrance! I especially love the notes of chocolate and the shape of the shooting star bottle of Angel. I also like the fact that you can refill your fragrance! I have also liked and tried the Alien which wasnt bad either.
Janine E.
I received this perfume through scentbird, it was ok...smell wasn't my taste, has a mature smell, pretty strong smell, last almost all day, not for me
Pamela C.
Eveleth, MN
I am not a big fan of floral scents, but I’m a big Mugler fan. In spite of the name this fragrance is not too sweet, the floral is light and not heavy. Lasts most of the day without reapplying
Ricka P.
Mission, TX
Just purchased this scent today and I must say I fell in love with it!!!!! The smell is perfect, in between sweet and floral. It’s very smooth! I recommend!