Alien Eau Extraordinaire

by Thierry Mugler

ALIEN EAU EXTRAORDINAIRE

Can you describe how this smells? Is it floral, woody, spicy? Are there other perfumes that smell like it?
Start your review of Alien Eau Extraordinaire!
New Castle, DE
Alien Eau Extraordinaire uploaded by Mariam G.
With citrus, white floral, powdery and spicy notes It is more like Thierry Mugler Alien, but Alien has very strong scent for me and I found alien eau extraondinaire milder. I just wished it had more long lasting scent. Oh, and bottle is my favorite. Alien Eau Extraordinaire
Rutherfordton, NC
Alien Eau Extraordinaire uploaded by Sara B.
This one i love it itnt so much Alien that you fall over or are hit in the face with a wall of the original alien:) i like the original but at times it is just aloottt and this flanker is perfect if you like alien but need a little toned version of it:) or a summer version:)
Gloucester Pt, VA
Pleasant but loses its origins in all it's freshness. Without the bottle I wouldn't know this was an Alien flanker. Fresh and easy to wear compared to other Mugler scents. Meant for warm weather but Sublime does it's job much better while also featuring Jasmine like the original Alien.
Watertown, MA
1,211 reviews
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I am pretty new to Mugler as I have found that I love Angel, Angel Muse and Angel Eau Sucree. Alien was another powerhouse fragrance that I enjoyed on others but wasn’t sure it would agree with my skin. However, I purchased Alien Eau Extraordinaire in the 3 oz bottle and in 2 oz with gold inside and I have worn it for these past couple of days and found that I absolutely love it and others have complimented how nice it smells. It’s got the notes of Alien but toned back a bit so I can wear it to the office or night out comfortably.
Rome, NY
Purchased at: Amazon
Love this smell. One spray lasts all day. It’s a deep sweet smell but has vanilla undertones that make it almost tempting. I’ve gotten so many compliments at work. The bottle is refillable. The price is def mid low range. And you get a free gift when you join the Thierry muller club.
Watertown, MA
1,211 reviews
I love this fragrance... it’s a lighter version of the original Alien fragrance that I love as well but it is so very wearable in spring and summer when the temperatures start rising and humidity increases. It’s a jasmine fragrance that has a bit more complexity and mystery yet so beautiful at the same time.
Katy, TX
I love the Alien perfume it smells so so good like the scent is fresh it's wonderful I love it it has a really pretty bottle you can buy it at Sephora I got mine at a good price I would recommend it to u 🤓
Clearfield, UT
One of my FAVORITE perfume names out there , I love all of the Thierry mugler line, alien being my favorite.. but this one has a feminine softness but with his unique earthy twists he brings to all his scents, and they all play of the natural pheromones that your body produces , which I love!
Peoria, AZ
Citrus, fresh white floral perfume! This is my first alien perfume and I’m obsessed. Can’t wait for summer and spring. This is one of my favorites citrus perfume. 6 hours or so wear time. Highly recommend!
Lansdale, PA
Not as strong as the original but I like it. It’s not too different either it’s like aliens little sister. Doesn’t last as long and has a little less body to it. I would recommend it tho especially if you’re ballin on a budget