Add a Photo
Alien By Thierry Mugler Secret Stone Eau De Parfum Spray . 5 Oz & Body Lotion Voile D'eclat Sachet . 33 Oz (travel Offer)

By ALIEN
SECRET STONE EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY , 5 OZ & BODY LOTION VOILE D'ECLAT , 33 OZ (TRAVEL OFFER) Design House: Thierry Mugler Year Introduced: 2005 Fragrance Notes: Amber Vanilla Orange Blossom Woods Recommended Use: Casual
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
Altha, FL

This is by far my favorite scent of all time! I tend to choose perfumes that have more of a unisex small, more of a musk, and this is perfect! The packaging is adorable and even comes in refillable containers that can be refilled at local stores such as ULTA or Sephora. It is long lasting and I have never had any complaints! Every time I wear it out, I constantly get asked what perfume I am wearing.
Jarin K.
Jarin K.
Brooklyn, NY

This is one of my favorite scents of all time! I often like to pick perfumes that have more of a unisex and musky smell, and this is perfect! The packaging is adorable and even comes in refillable containers that can be refilled at local stores such as ULTA or Sephora. It is long lasting and I have never had any complaints! Every time I wear it out, I constantly get asked what perfume I am wearing.
Awilda M.
Awilda M.
Bear, DE

I love this scent. It is very unique, and different than any other scent I have smelled. The scent lasts well and I have received many complements while wearing the fragrance. It is worth a try.
Suganya T.
Suganya T.
Whitchurch-stouffville, Ontario

I love how the Thierry Mugler perfume smells. I tried this when I got the sample from one of my Sephora purchases and its just amazing.

Join Now