Add a Photo

By ALIEN
SECRET STONE EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY , 5 OZ & BODY LOTION VOILE D'ECLAT , 33 OZ (TRAVEL OFFER) Design House: Thierry Mugler Year Introduced: 2005 Fragrance Notes: Amber Vanilla Orange Blossom Woods Recommended Use: Casual
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
Altha, FL
This is by far my favorite scent of all time! I tend to choose perfumes that have more of a unisex small, more of a musk, and this is perfect! The packaging is adorable and even comes in refillable containers that can be refilled at local stores such as ULTA or Sephora. It is long lasting and I have never had any complaints! Every time I wear it out, I constantly get asked what perfume I am wearing.
Jarin K.
Jarin K.
Brooklyn, NY
Sept. 28, 2016, 12:42 a.m.
Review for: Alien By Thierry Mugler Secret Stone Eau De Parfum Spray . 5 Oz & Body Lotion Voile D'eclat Sachet . 33 Oz (travel Offer)
This is one of my favorite scents of all time! I often like to pick perfumes that have more of a unisex and musky smell, and this is perfect! The packaging is adorable and even comes in refillable containers that can be refilled at local stores such as ULTA or Sephora. It is long lasting and I have never had any complaints! Every time I wear it out, I constantly get asked what perfume I am wearing.
Awilda M.
Awilda M.
Bear, DE
Oct. 3, 2016, 6:40 a.m.
I love this scent. It is very unique, and different than any other scent I have smelled. The scent lasts well and I have received many complements while wearing the fragrance. It is worth a try.
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
Lunenburg, MA
March 10, 2017, 8:35 p.m.
I got this perfume for my birthday one year and my oh my was it amazing. You only needed a small amount and it lasted all day. I loved the smell and the packaging! Price was a little high ( $80 from Macy's ) but it was the best perfume I have ever had.
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
New Castle, PA
March 27, 2017, 1:16 a.m.
Omg hands down my favorite perfume EVER!!!!! I always was a Christian dior fan until I recently experienced alien! Now I must have it at all times!!! Smells seductive and amazing! Little pricey but worth every penny
Julissa R.
Julissa R.
Jersey City, NJ
April 13, 2017, 11:13 p.m.
Mi signature frangance !!! Esta es uno de mis perfume favoritos es una fragancia que perdura todo el día y lo mejo es que se da a notar siempre que me lo pongo me preguntan cuál es ... rico 100%recomendado.
Nikeasa W.
Nikeasa W.
Jacksonville, AR
March 7, 2017, 1:39 p.m.
Love this seductive smell! It is out of this world!! I love how non floral it is. Thank heavens!
Amy W.
Amy W.
March 6, 2017, 10:27 p.m.
It's such a long lasting perfume I get so many compliments with it and the bottle is super cute
Robin F.
Robin F.
Burlington, NC
March 6, 2017, 2:28 p.m.
My mom has this and she got it from bell and it smells amazing and it is long lasting.
Maddie G.
Maddie G.
Sugar Land, TX
Jan. 17, 2017, 1:28 a.m.
Absoluetly looove this perfume! I'm on my second one. The scent is so beautiful but so hard to describe. If you get head aches or allergies easily this might not be the perfume for you. But if not it's amazing. It lasts all day & sometimes I can still smell it after washing my clothes!
Alisha S.