Add a Photo
Alien By Thierry Mugler Secret Stone Eau De Parfum Spray . 5 Oz & Body Lotion Voile D'eclat Sachet . 33 Oz (travel Offer)

By ALIEN
SECRET STONE EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY , 5 OZ & BODY LOTION VOILE D'ECLAT , 33 OZ (TRAVEL OFFER) Design House: Thierry Mugler Year Introduced: 2005 Fragrance Notes: Amber Vanilla Orange Blossom Woods Recommended Use: Casual
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
Altha, FL

This is by far my favorite scent of all time! I tend to choose perfumes that have more of a unisex small, more of a musk, and this is perfect! The packaging is adorable and even comes in refillable containers that can be refilled at local stores such as ULTA or Sephora. It is long lasting and I have never had any complaints! Every time I wear it out, I constantly get asked what perfume I am wearing.
Jarin K.
Jarin K.
Brooklyn, NY

This is one of my favorite scents of all time! I often like to pick perfumes that have more of a unisex and musky smell, and this is perfect! The packaging is adorable and even comes in refillable containers that can be refilled at local stores such as ULTA or Sephora. It is long lasting and I have never had any complaints! Every time I wear it out, I constantly get asked what perfume I am wearing.
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
Lunenburg, MA

I got this perfume for my birthday one year and my oh my was it amazing. You only needed a small amount and it lasted all day. I loved the smell and the packaging! Price was a little high ( $80 from Macy's ) but it was the best perfume I have ever had.
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
New Castle, PA

Omg hands down my favorite perfume EVER!!!!! I always was a Christian dior fan until I recently experienced alien! Now I must have it at all times!!! Smells seductive and amazing! Little pricey but worth every penny
Jacqueline S.
Jacqueline S.
Humacao, PR

Utilizo este perfume hace más de siete años. El fijador es increíblemente duradero al igual que los otros perfumes del diseñador. El aroma es difícil de describir es una esencia única. Lo recomiendo.
Teresa P.
Teresa P.
Sudbury, Ontario

My absolutely favourite fragrance. It has such a sophisticated smell to it. Lasts all day long. A bit on the pricier side but well worth it. Lasts a lot longer than most perfumes. Would buy again
Awilda M.
Awilda M.
Bear, DE

I love this scent. It is very unique, and different than any other scent I have smelled. The scent lasts well and I have received many complements while wearing the fragrance. It is worth a try.
Suganya T.
Suganya T.
Whitchurch-Stouffville, Ontario

I love how the Thierry Mugler perfume smells. I tried this when I got the sample from one of my Sephora purchases and its just amazing.
Anja S.
Anja S.

I love me some alien by Thierry mugler. And when there is an offer, it just keeps getting better.
Nikeasa W.
Nikeasa W.
Jacksonville, AR

Love this seductive smell! It is out of this world!! I love how non floral it is. Thank heavens!
Alisha S.