Add a Photo

By THIERRY MUGLER
Alien by Thierry Mugler Refillable Eau de Parfum Stone, 3 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands
jasmin m.
jasmin m.
Warner Robins, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not only alien have the nicest glass containers but the scent is so amazing! it smells so pleasing and it makes me happy. I love its mysterious scent. I got mine straight from the mugler website and they definitely last a while. I would definitely refill once I'm empty!
Hillary K.
Hillary K.
Dec. 14, 2016, 10:03 p.m.
Review for: Alien by Thierry Mugler Refillable Eau de Parfum Stone, 3 oz
Very cool-girl scent. Definitely good for going out, but it's not too much to wear during the daytime either.
Mariela R.
Mariela R.
Nov. 1, 2016, 12:31 p.m.
Review for: Alien by Thierry Mugler Refillable Eau de Parfum Stone, 3 oz
I first smelled this in a magazine last year. The ad itself was what actually caught my eye. It featured a woman wearing a gold gown and somewhere on the page had a small spritz package. I sprayed it on my arm and I instantly loved it. I completely forgot that I left the little package near my computer for a few days and when I would go back the smell was still there.
Since it was near the holidays I decided to treat myself and purchased it from Kohl's. The scent lasts all day and it is very feminine and sexy. The bottle design is absolutely beautiful and has alien-like writing etched on it. Larger bottles are refillable which means you could buy an eco-friendly refill bottles to fill it up again or go to Macy's where they refill it for you. Thierry Mugler also has a rewards program. The inside of the package has an unique code and if you sign up they send you a small lotion sample of Alien which could be used with the perfume or alone.
I definitely consider this an unique scent that could be worn daily or on special occasions.
Kaz T.
Kaz T.
Forest Hills, NY
This is a beautiful and very distinct scent. Once you get a hint of it you know exactly what that person is wearing. It is my daily go to scent. What's great too is that some Sephora's have a refill station so you just bring in the empty bottle and it gets refilled like at a gas station. It's a saves you a couple of bucks. It's a pretty long lasting fragrance. The bottle is stunning and very futuristic looking. You can't go wrong with Alien.
Chelsie R.
Chelsie R.
Fort Worth, TX
Great perfume! My husband bought it for my birthday a few years back and I wear it every day. Not too strong just the right amount of strength to it!
Denise T.
Denise T.
Las Vegas, NV
This is a wonderful smell - somewhere between a daily scent and a special occasion...perhaps a cocktail hour scent? The bottle is super cute AND refillable!