BY THIERRY MUGLER

Alien by Thierry Mugler Refillable Eau de Parfum Stone, 3 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands see more...

Buy on Bloomin...
Mariela R.
I first smelled this in a magazine last year. The ad itself was what actually caught my eye. It featured a woman wearing a gold gown and somewhere on the page had a small spritz package. I sprayed it on my arm and I instantly loved it. I completely forgot that I left the little package near my computer for a few days and when I would go back the smell was still there.
Since it was near the holidays I decided to treat myself and purchased it from Kohl's. The scent lasts all day and it is very feminine and sexy. The bottle design is absolutely beautiful and has alien-like writing etched on it. Larger bottles are refillable which means you could buy an eco-friendly refill bottles to fill it up again or go to Macy's where they refill it for you. Thierry Mugler also has a rewards program. The inside of the package has an unique code and if you sign up they send you a small lotion sample of Alien which could be used with the perfume or alone.
I definitely consider this an unique scent that could be worn daily or on special occasions.
jasmin m.
Warner Robins, GA
Not only alien have the nicest glass containers but the scent is so amazing! it smells so pleasing and it makes me happy. I love its mysterious scent. I got mine straight from the mugler website and they definitely last a while. I would definitely refill once I'm empty!
Kaz T.
Forest Hills, NY
This is a beautiful and very distinct scent. Once you get a hint of it you know exactly what that person is wearing. It is my daily go to scent. What's great too is that some Sephora's have a refill station so you just bring in the empty bottle and it gets refilled like at a gas station. It's a saves you a couple of bucks. It's a pretty long lasting fragrance. The bottle is stunning and very futuristic looking. You can't go wrong with Alien.
Denise T.
Las Vegas, NV
This is a wonderful smell - somewhere between a daily scent and a special occasion...perhaps a cocktail hour scent? The bottle is super cute AND refillable!
Chelsie R.
Fort Worth, TX
Great perfume! My husband bought it for my birthday a few years back and I wear it every day. Not too strong just the right amount of strength to it!
Hillary K.
Very cool-girl scent. Definitely good for going out, but it's not too much to wear during the daytime either.
Alexandra L.
Birmingham, West Midlands
This is one of my favourite perfumes to wear. It can be quite expensive, I don’t know the exact price as I bought it in Duty Free at the airport, but once bought you save money as you can refill it at a cheaper price as you’re not paying for the packaging every time you need more and it’s quite a strong perfume so you only need use a little every time. I think the packaging is so gorgeous, purple glass with gold accents, and even the shape of the bottle is unique and classy. It has a base note of white amber, at its heart is cashmere wood and it’s top note is sambas jasmine. I have mentioned before that perfumes that have notes of jasmine suit me more and I love the smell of jasmine, and while I’m not a fan of strong or musky perfumes, I love this one. However I know this perfume isn’t everyone’s cup of tea (or bottle of scent) and it is quite a musky scent, it’s one of my favourites and everytime I wear it I get a compliment and I can smell it a mile off. I have even got my mother in law and sisters in law wearing it, to tw that good!
Remy M.
Hill of Beath, Cowdenbeath
first time ever smelling this perfume, absolutely love it!! and it’s really long lasting aswell compared to others but for the price it should be, the scent is quite strong but it’s not totally overpowering