BY THIERRY MUGLER

Buy Thierry Mugler Perfume Vials - Not sure if you will like this fragrance? Sample it first Mystic, exotic and rich, this fragrance captures the seductress in us all. see more...

Becca H.
Duncanville, AL
This has become one of my staple perfumes! The fragrance is hard to describe but it's amazing! I like that it lingers and can still be smelled way after spraying . I get asked all the time what I'm wearing.
Angel B.
Upland, CA
I like the floral scent. It's not to strong. It lasts all day. The bottle is perfect to carry in my purse if I need to.
Hillary G.
Philadelphia , PA
Such a great scent. Not overly feminine or too musky, just a great scent that I could wear every day!
Remy M.
Hill of Beath, Cowdenbeath
Review for: Alien by Thierry Mugler for Women more...
first time ever smelling this perfume, absolutely love it!! and it’s really long lasting aswell compared to others but for the price it should be, the scent is quite strong but it’s not totally overpowering