ALIEN by Thierry Mugler EDT SPRAY 2 OZ - WOMEN uploaded by Susie S.ALIEN by Thierry Mugler EDT SPRAY 2 OZ - WOMEN uploaded by Sarah C.ALIEN by Thierry Mugler EDT SPRAY 2 OZ - WOMEN uploaded by Sarah C.

BY ALIEN

EDT SPRAY 2 OZ see more...

Alex R.
This is THE best perfume in the world. It has such a classy, sophisticated scent. When I wear it, I get countless compliments from both men and women! Strangers have stopped me to ask me what perfume I am wearing. The bottle is bold and pretty. It looks so good on my makeup table along with my couple other perfumes. It also stays on foreeeever. I have absolutely nothing but great things to say about this perfume. It's a must!
Amanda E.
Sacramento, CA
This perfume is my absolute favorite. It has a heavier scent that can almost be masculine, which I really like. The scent is almost like a sexy grape smell. If you've ever smelled this then you know what I am talking about. I highly recommend this. Macy's stores even have an option if you buy it for 80$ for an oz. you can bring the bottle back and get refills for $50. So once you buy one bottle you can save $30, which is a great deal for a high end perfume.
Catalina D.
This is the best fragrance ever! I cannot live without this scent. It is pricey, however you don't need to spray a lot. You need maybe one or two sprays and it lasts all day so the bottle lasts for a very long time. I received this as a gift. The only thing I really could complain about is the price, but at least its refillable.
Hannah H.
Hendersonvlle, TN
When I wear fragrance, this is my go to scent. It lasts all day, smells amazing, and looks beautiful on my vanity. It's a great buy since the bottle is refillable, and you aren't repurchasing and wasting the bottle. I think this is the one I would keep if I could only pick one.
Mara K.
san rafael, CA
My favorite scent ever. I'm so picky about perfumes that in my lifetime ive only had about 3 that ive liked (ralph lauren hot, givenchy very irresistable, CK euphoria) and Alien is definitely my favorite by far. its such a strong sweet, deep smell .. i think its super sexy.. i go to sephora every couple weeks and get a sample of it and it lasts me a long time :P
Andrea F.
Scottsdale, AZ
One of the first "big girl" perfumes I ever bought, this perfume has gotten more compliments than any other scent I have ever worn. It is such a complex, unique scent that is different from a lot of other scents. Sometimes it is a bit strong, and a little goes a long way, however at the end of the day, this will always be one of my top 5 favorite perfumes.
Erika Q.
OKAY OKAY OKAY THIS IS MY NUMBER 1. Alien is by far my favorite perfume everytime I wear it I get compliments! It stays on your clothes all day! Its such an awesome smell my hubby loves it so so much! It is a little pricey!!! But so so worth it!!
Lacy I.
Florida, FL
I cannot figure out this scent. It's kind of weird to me! ha! One minute I like it and the next I am repulsed by it. I have heard many men love this on women but my husband wasn't that crazy about it on me. It may just be my chemistry. I think I would like this on someone else. This has that animalic, creamy quality mixed with some sweetness.
Lauren B.
Staten Island, NY
This scent is very clean and fresh. I first became introduced to this scent by a coworker who wore it all the time. It smelled fantastic...not overpowering at all. This perfume is suitable for all ages and occasions. IMHO it is a must have.
Beatriz V.
San Diego, CA
When I went to Macys I got a sample size perfume and I been very intrigue in buying the full size perfume. Yet I been busy purchasing other items but for my 2016 I am looking forward on buying the full size or at least the roller perfume. If any have any recommendations about this perfume & is it worth buying it please let me know.