BY THIERRY MUGLER

Women's Gift Set - 2.0 oz EDP Spray + 3.4 oz Body Lotion. Thierry Mugler the maker of beauty classic Angel brings you Alien a fragrance which stands out from the crowd and isn't afraid to be different. It reflects the creator's relentless search to find something new. The feminine fragrance smells unrecognizable yet at the same time comfortingly familiar. The bottle is faceted like a jewel and its amethyst color symbolizes thoughtfulness and peace of mind. The name engraved on the glass is reflected in reverse to form a sign as it would in a mirror. The unique and distinctive woody amber - solar floral fragrance consists of two powerful top notes brightened by a luminous flower: ALIEN PERFUME an Amber Revelation Thierry Mugler dreamed of a new ingredient modern amber: a talisman with a warm soothing spirit a mineral hewn into a precious stone with magical power. ALIEN.A Woody Revelation Accompanying the new amber is a woody note which is just as exuberant and suffused with Cashmeran. The woody note is distinctive mysterious and see more...

Lauren R.
Willow road, Kettering
I love this perfume because it’s one that as soon as you smell it, you can instantly identify it. I have bought this perfume numerous times as I never get sick of it, unlike other perfumes. It’s a very strong sweet smell and I love it!!
Shevy M.
This is my go to perfume! I love it, I smell like a Japanese garden 😁 I bought this bottle specifically at duty free but have been wearing it for years. It is a subtle, unique smell that doesn’t smell like anything else.
Nina F.
London, Streatham
I am obsessed and get jealous when other women are wearing it and I am not. I have been a loyal user since 2007. It was hard to find the body cream to come with it before but now that intensifies the smell. Wearing body lotion alone is enough. My number 1!
Sara B.
I haven't try it on me yet, but I smelled it in my mom and it smells good, not heavy patchouli like other Mugler perfumes, good I like it