ALICE Manicure / Pedicure Kit, 10 PCS Manicure Set, Leather Grooming Kit uploaded by Arliss A.

BY ALICE #10 in Grooming Tools

Kimberly S.
Proctorville, OH
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
This is a great quality grooming kit. It includes absolutely everything you could possibly need for nails, brows, or other stray hairs. The tools are a good quality, and they come in a very nice leather snap-closure case.
S. W.
This is a handy little kit that keeps everything in one place. I have one that I keep in the bathroom for every day use and another reserved for use when traveling. It's so easy to just toss it in my travel bag. No need to search for everything, as it is already in one place.
Alisha R.
This kit is compact and east to take on the go. I always have it in my book bag so it's basically at my fingertips. The tools actually work too, they aren't like some that just tear up your fingernails.
Leticia P.
I bought this kit because I prefer get my nails done at home. I think it is a great kit and everybody should have one just in case if you like me want to try do by yourself.
Corina R.
This is a great little kit, perfect for trips or to keep in makeup bag. The tweezers aren't that great though they seem a little to flimsy.
Danyell K.
Niles, OH
I bring this with me on all my business trips as a just in case. If anything happens this kit has everything I could need.
Ashlee W.
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
This grooming kit is great to take on the go! It keeps everything in place and it's got everything you could need!
Konstantina R.
I have this set.... I am very satisfied..... my manicure / pedicure is easier after that... It has all tools that you will need...
RA I.
See me on Google Maps! https://maps.app.goo.gl/8yOFc4CaewgacyBh2
2030 reviews
اسمع انه حلوو جدا عنه لكن انا مجربتوش ولا مره صحاااابي بيشكروووا فيي جداااا انهههه جميلااااا جدااا جدااا
مذهل جداا