Alice: Madness Returns Video Game
Top Questions See all 22 Q&A
- "The story line is pretty mature so not a game I recommend for younger kids but the graphics are wonderful and the story is a dark variation that is fun to follow." in 29 reviews
- "I really enjoyed how this game allowed you to piece together what happened the night of the fire." in 10 reviews
- "i saw this game online then i bought it got it home and i love it it has all the things your looking for when playing a fighting game except its mainly for girls just my opinion love it would recommend it" in 7 reviews
- "Sure we've all heard of Alice falling down the rabbit hole and being launched into a world of wonder, but have we ever heard of Alice becoming insane, blaming herself for burning her parents alive, and escaping from a mental asylum, only to go back to wonderland but instead of the wonder that awaited her the first time, it's sheer terror." in 6 reviews
- "Love how twisted and dark this game is...Alice in a semi S&M outfit....down to the skull in her bow on the back of her apron....fun game great graphics and challenging!!" in 5 reviews
The price wasn't much 20-40$ at GameStop
The storyline is pretty mature though so age range 15-16+
It's different and difficult compared to a lot of games, but definitely worth the buy. I love the graphics, the storyline, and how much you can actually do in the game.
It is amazing fun! Grisly, gritty, dark and definitely not for kids...this game is a great version of my favorite Disney movie. If you thought the original movie was drippy and amazing, then this game is right up your alley. All of the trippiness, but so much darker!
There are different levels of difficulty, which is pretty entertaining. On Normal the game isn't particularly difficult but it seems that what difficulty there is comes from timing. I wish there were more of these games!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos