Alice: Madness Returns Video Game

by Alice: Madness Returns

As children we were told the story of Alice, a girl who went on an amazing adventure with mischievous cats, fancy tea parties, and an extremely irritable Queen. This isn’t a fairytale. When you download Alice: Madness Returns for your PC, prepare to toss any warm and fuzzy memories of Wonderland out the window. After the death of her family, Alice is now a mentally disturbed young woman. She’s gone through the morbid world of Wonderland before, and now she must descend once again to the depths of madness. The creatures are twisted, the puzzles are wicked, and the world around her is dissolving into insanity – but Alice is ready. Armed with her trusty Vorpal Blade, new magical abilities, and some kick-ass gothic dresses, Alice is a force to reckon with. Alice is not only on a quest to restore her sanity, but also to discover the truth behind her family’s fiery death eleven years ago. That horrific event may not be a simple accident caused by the house cat. But is she ready to face the truth? Can her already fragile mind survive another trip down the rabbit hole? Her questions can only be answered if you download Alice: Madness Returns. Follow that seriously sinister rabbit and leave your fond memories of Wonderland behind.

What's your favourite part in this game
Played the first one years ago . Loved it wonder if this is as good or better ?
Is it a good game to play such as (storyline, graphics, etc) ?
Start your review of Alice: Madness Returns Video Game!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“The story line is pretty mature so not a game I recommend for younger kids but the graphics are wonderful and the story is a dark variation that is fun to follow.” in reviews
“I really enjoyed how this game allowed you to piece together what happened the night of the fire.” in reviews
“...playing a fighting game except its mainly for girls just my opinion love it would recommend it” in reviews
“...to go back to wonderland but instead of the wonder that awaited her the first time, it's sheer terror.” in reviews
“In this dark creepier version of the beloved story you see wonderlands dark side .” in reviews
modesto
Purchased at: Amazon
Absolutely love! This game it such a great twist on the alice in wonderland story I've also played this like 500 hundred times and love the outfits she comes with I heard american mcgee is coming out with a new installment of the game called alice asylum and I'm just too excited and hes coming out with make for the game as well and I know I'm getting that! ♡
Houston
This product it’s an amazing video game for teenagers, it’s really good and interesting, it is somewhat expensive and kinda hard to find but other than that it’s a really good video game.
Ridgeland
This is one of my all time favorite video games, the first time I ever played it was when I was babysitter my 3 little cousins and I played it on ps3 and I was hooked ever since it is a very interesting game
Loveland, OH
Gamer Expert Level 2
Purchased at: GameStop
my boyfriend plays this game all the time and enjoys it , it looks very interesting and easy to play. it wasn’t expensive at all either, i personally would definitely recommend playing this game.
Tulsa, OK
If you like twisted versions of old stories then this game is for you, American McGee did a great job and they're finally working on another one to continue the story
Louisville, TN
Gamer Expert Level 1
Alice: Madness Returns Video Game uploaded by Victoria W.
I absolutely adore this game! I first played it on Xbox 360 then download it on PS3. This game does contain mature subject matter so I wouldn't recommend it to young children. I absolutely loved the Gothic, steam punk, industrial style of this game. Each chapter has a new style/ theme which I love. The art and cut scenes are amazing! I highly enjoyed the music as well. I loved the story line and loved the challenges. This was a very visually pleasing game to play. Not the best graphics in the world but very cool art and concept. I highly recommend this game!
Doniphan, MO
Alice: Madness Returns Video Game uploaded by Shaunicy W.
I absolutely adore this game! My brother and I had saved up for it for a long time and were definitely pleased as to what we received. The price wasn't much 20-40$ at GameStop The storyline is pretty mature though so age range 15-16+ It's different and difficult compared to a lot of games, but definitely worth the buy. I love the graphics, the storyline, and how much you can actually do in the game.
Gamer Expert Level 2
How am I just now discovering this game? I just heard about it earlier this week, bought it last night, and I have been playing it nonstop ever since!

It is amazing fun! Grisly, gritty, dark and definitely not for kids...this game is a great version of my favorite Disney movie. If you thought the original movie was drippy and amazing, then this game is right up your alley. All of the trippiness, but so much darker!

There are different levels of difficulty, which is pretty entertaining. On Normal the game isn't particularly difficult but it seems that what difficulty there is comes from timing. I wish there were more of these games!

Winfield, IL
One of the best games ever made. I have so many words to describe this, I can't fit them all here. The atmosphere, the characters, the details, story, and even the music are all perfect. It's like the makers of the game snuck into my brain and pulled my imagination out and made it into a game. *Note* As much as this is a cool game, there are a lot of glitches that occurred, some making it unplayable for a while, and EA was unresponsive (not the game's fault). My computer is really old though. But the game itself is worth 5+ stars!
Phoenix, AZ
Gamer Expert Level 1
I love alice in wonderland so of course I knew I would like this game. It's so dark but not to the point that it's scary. This is a nice game even if you're not into Alice in wonderland (though you really should like it, i'm not judging) It's a lot of fun
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jeddah, Mekkah
il y a 2 ans
Alice: Madness Returns Video Game Easy to play or difficult?
lauren T. • il y a 2 ans
Their are different game modes to play on It goes easy medium hard and nightmare so it's up to the players choice if it's hard or easy haha