BY ALICE: MADNESS RETURNS

• This is one of my favorite games. Does anyone know if the...2 Answers
  • What do you like about this game? I saw it the other day ...6 Answers
Alice: Madness Returns Video Game
  • "The story line is pretty mature so not a game I recommend for younger kids but the graphics are wonderful and the story is a dark variation that is fun to follow." in 29 reviews
  • "I really enjoyed how this game allowed you to piece together what happened the night of the fire." in 10 reviews
  • "i saw this game online then i bought it got it home and i love it it has all the things your looking for when playing a fighting game except its mainly for girls just my opinion love it would recommend it" in 7 reviews
  • "Sure we've all heard of Alice falling down the rabbit hole and being launched into a world of wonder, but have we ever heard of Alice becoming insane, blaming herself for burning her parents alive, and escaping from a mental asylum, only to go back to wonderland but instead of the wonder that awaited her the first time, it's sheer terror." in 6 reviews
  • "Love how twisted and dark this game is...Alice in a semi S&M outfit....down to the skull in her bow on the back of her apron....fun game great graphics and challenging!!" in 5 reviews
Amanda L.
East Brunswick
Gamer Expert Level 1
I absolutely love this game it’s a great horror but not to scary action game. The storyline is a bit dark but great! All the scenes in this game including the dresses are amazing and very artistic and the graphics are so clear for how old the game is! I definitely would recommend this game to other if you are into Alice I’m Wonderland or just want a good fighting game!
Laura M.
Louisville, KY
Gamer Expert Level 1
I love Alice in Wonderland so I immediately bought this game when I saw it and I love it. It is a dark game so I wouldn't recommend it for the kiddos out there. It's also kind of a girly game as well so guys might not like it too much. But they might, so go for it anyways. Either way, I recommend it.
Fiona C.
I love that this is a twisted version of Alice in Wonderland. This has all the madness of the original Alice with some horror and gory aspects thrown in. It is a dark game, so I would not recommend this for a young children! I love the story line, art, and overall mechanics of the game
Val E.
Palm Beach
Ugh this game is so good. I'm literally obsessed with everything about this game. The graphics, costumes, scenery, plot, just EVERYTHING. This is my wallpaper for everything I own. It's even the inspiration for my first tattoo. HIGHLY recommend if you're thinking about playing this game. I literally played this game over 3 times.
Sidney K.
Surprise Az
Gamer Expert Level 1
So this game is really graphic and the story line is amazing as well. I never played a game like this ever, and I really enjoyed it, it's fun and thriller themed.
lauren T.
Goodyear, AZ
Gamer Expert Level 1
I stream this game all the time and everyone loves it! They love how the game looks and how hard it can be and the challenges that are thrown at the player. Beautiful game along with the American magees alice. Been playing this game since 2013 and its still the best game ever
Xoe M.
Harker Hts, TX
Ive been watching Alice since the original show thag came out in 1986 till now. My love for horror and alice makes this phenomenal! The story line is perfect, game play is amazing and badass graphics!
Victoria W.
Louisville, TN
Gamer Expert Level 1
I absolutely adore this game! I first played it on Xbox 360 then download it on PS3. This game does contain mature subject matter so I wouldn't recommend it to young children. I absolutely loved the Gothic, steam punk, industrial style of this game. Each chapter has a new style/ theme which I love. The art and cut scenes are amazing! I highly enjoyed the music as well. I loved the story line and loved the challenges. This was a very visually pleasing game to play. Not the best graphics in the world but very cool art and concept. I highly recommend this game!
Shaunicy W.
Mammoth Spg, AR
I absolutely adore this game! My brother and I had saved up for it for a long time and were definitely pleased as to what we received.
The price wasn't much 20-40$ at GameStop
The storyline is pretty mature though so age range 15-16+
It's different and difficult compared to a lot of games, but definitely worth the buy. I love the graphics, the storyline, and how much you can actually do in the game.
Cassandra W.
Gamer Expert Level 2
How am I just now discovering this game? I just heard about it earlier this week, bought it last night, and I have been playing it nonstop ever since!

It is amazing fun! Grisly, gritty, dark and definitely not for kids...this game is a great version of my favorite Disney movie. If you thought the original movie was drippy and amazing, then this game is right up your alley. All of the trippiness, but so much darker!

There are different levels of difficulty, which is pretty entertaining. On Normal the game isn't particularly difficult but it seems that what difficulty there is comes from timing. I wish there were more of these games!
paige b.
Spring Hill, FL
Is it worth playing, will it keep me interested?
Danielle B.
Edmonton, AB
I WANT TO PLAY THIS!! lol looks cool, is it any good?
Courtney M.
Zanesville, OH
Did anyone find anything they did not like about the game?
Leeny J.
Del Rio, TX
Any good? gorey? how r the graphics?
Hope T.
Lewisburg, TN
Out of all the weapons, what one was your favorite?