Alice: Madness Returns - PC Game (Digital)

by Electronic Arts

Find video games at Target.com! What is Electronic Software Download or Digital Code product? Electronic Software Download or delivered product is just like box software equivalent. This is a full version of the software, usually with the exact same End User License Agreement (license/use rights). The customer downloads the product directly to their computer from the Publisher site or a secure source endorsed by the Publisher rather than installing from a disk. The download link, instructions and license key are set to the customer via email, usually in 1-3 hours from purchase (deliveries can take up to 24 hours). Product keys are available if lost, and.

Is this game any good?
Is this any good?
Can someone tell what this game is about?
Start your review of Alice: Madness Returns - PC Game (Digital)!
Crystal W.
Taylors, SC
This game is an amazing sequel to American McGee's Alice. I loved the first one, and this one just fell right in with it. My husband and my oldest son (13) love playing it as well.
Irakli M.
New Castle, DE
Gamer Expert Level 4
in this game alice is not in wonderland shes in a corrupted version of it because she lives a different kind of life this version of alices life is very interesting it explores mental ilness and shows us wonderland and its inhabitants from different perspective in general gameplay is fairly good classic hack n slasher with its own elements if u like atmospheric games this game has a pretty good one in every stage only issue i have with this game is that gameplay becomes a little repetetive but enough fun to keep u entertained
Oksana N.
Gamer Expert Level 2
Taking off a point, begrudgingly, for game bugs, but American McGee's Alice is definitely the best way to experience Alice in "Wonderland". The game is very artistically pleasing with intricate scene design as well as multiple creative and interesting weapon and dress designs for Alice. The art and voice for the Cheshire cat are amazing. The story is adult-themed so I wouldn't recommend it for a child.
Leesa M.
Fredonia, PA
I bought this game the day it was released and I'm a big die hard alice in wonderland fan. Oh my goodness this game was amazing. I really enjoyed this game until it's little glitches would happen and screw me into starting over. But everything else made up for it though and I still love this game so much. Was hoping it would be made into a movie too
Emily P.
Woodsville, NH
I honestly love this game. It is so beautiful to look at and with its twisted sense of style it makes it so much fun. But, there are a few bugs with the game. Nothing game breaking that i've run into but they can get annoying. However, it is very sad because this game got taken off the market. So if you're looking to buy this, it might be a bit hard to find.
christy V.
Elgin, IL
As I wasn't really able to run this game on my computer, I did watch gameplay of it and I was hooked in watching playthroughs. That takes a lot to watch if I could've just played it myself but the story and eerie atmosphere just kept me interested. It seems like a really great game!
Jasmin S.
This game is a must have! it is so entertaining and so much fun . It's so twisted but that only makes it so much better! Love it! I would most definitely recommend it!
Kelly C.
Fleming Isle, FL
I would suggest getting this game! mini games included during gameplay. really liked this game!
Ashton C.
Victorville, CA
Amazing amazing game! It might even be better than the original! So fun and engaging. The levels get better and better as you play. A must buy for fans of the original and even if you never played it before!
Katy S.
Winnsboro , SC
Gamer Expert Level 1
Love love love this game. Especially her rage mode, it reminds me of myself. I say the only thing I experienced that was less than enjoyable was that it kept freezing or crashing and I'd have to start all over again ( many times ). But I still give 5 stars because I still enjoyed it despite having to redo everything.