BY ALICE

Jennifer Z.
Spencer , IN
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I agree! It's a pretty chandelier but why is this under happy hour? I guess you could find such a light fixture in a fancy club or bar area.
Arliss A.
Georgetown, IN
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This is a beautiful chandelier but I have no idea why it would be in Happy Hour for review. I don't have this chandelier but I do like it.
Zainab A.
These would look so beautiful in my bedroom. I need to check these out I can already picture them hanging down from the ceiling? :)
Destiny R.
Loxley, AL
This is such a beautiful piece. It would look nice above a bed or even a dining room table. Depending on your style
Dawn M.
These lights are absolutely beautiful, I love everything about this look and I could totally enjoy it with wine.
Maria L.
29 PALMS, CA
I have these in my house and they look amazing but they where a lil on the pricey side but o well got 2
Natalie W.
Millersville, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
For the high cost one would assume they were getting lights that would last! Sadly this isn't the case.
Nina R.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
So cute for a little girls bedroom and great quality. Adds just the right amount of light to the room.
Alicia G.
Humboldt, TN
This items look very pretty. I would like having it in a bedroom for romantic nights with my husband
mary b.
Somerset, PA
On the pricey side for me.but they are beautiful to have in your bedroom or living-room
Audrey K.