BY ALICE

Jennifer Z.
Spencer , IN
I agree! It's a pretty chandelier but why is this under happy hour? I guess you could find such a light fixture in a fancy club or bar area.
Arliss A.
Georgetown, IN
This is a beautiful chandelier but I have no idea why it would be in Happy Hour for review. I don't have this chandelier but I do like it.
Zainab A.
These would look so beautiful in my bedroom. I need to check these out I can already picture them hanging down from the ceiling? :)
Destiny R.
San Antonio , TX
This is such a beautiful piece. It would look nice above a bed or even a dining room table. Depending on your style
Dawn M.
These lights are absolutely beautiful, I love everything about this look and I could totally enjoy it with wine.
Nina R.
So cute for a little girls bedroom and great quality. Adds just the right amount of light to the room.
Natalie W.
Millersville, PA
For the high cost one would assume they were getting lights that would last! Sadly this isn't the case.
Maria L.
29 PALMS, CA
I have these in my house and they look amazing but they where a lil on the pricey side but o well got 2
Alicia G.
Humboldt, TN
This items look very pretty. I would like having it in a bedroom for romantic nights with my husband
mary b.
Somerset, PA
On the pricey side for me.but they are beautiful to have in your bedroom or living-room
Audrey K.