Add a Photo
ALICE 10 Pcs Stylish Nail Care Personal Manicure & Pedicure Set, Grooming Kit BROWN

By ALICE
#11 in Nail Tools
Magda V.
Magda V.
miami, FL

Love my nails every time you work with this wonderful kits , I love has everything to make your nails without mistreat and stainless steel is so you can wash it all down and nothing will happen I really like my whole family uses, my favorite......
Regan D.
Regan D.
Olathe, KS

This product has everything you need for well manicured and great looking nails and toe nails! Best deal hands down for the price and I can assure you that you won't be disappointed in the purchase!!!
Erica S.
Erica S.
Hendersonvlle, TN

Looks like it has everything you need for great nails. Just wished I knew how to use them all
Jen B.
Jen B.
Auburn, NY

Has everything you need in 1 kit. Very convenient to keep in my bag when I travel.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Ludlow, Ma

Where can I find this? It looks perfect for traveling.

Join Now