BY ALGREEN PRODUCTS

This 50-gallon Castilla rain barrel by Algreen is made of roto molded plastic that is weather proof and will not chip, fade or crack over time. The rain barrel has a convenient spigot and can double as a beautiful planter. Color: Dark brown Capacity: 50 gallons Able to withstand extreme temperatures Will not chip, fade or crack over time Environmentally friendly Convenient spigot Corrosion-proof screen guard Doubles as a planter Materials: Roto molded plastic, metal Dimensions: 23 inches long x 23 inches wide x 33 inches high see more...

Jaden C.
Great invention. It's different. But I don't know how much I will use it. I can't leave it outside all the time because it will get dirty. So do I just take it out every time it rains? Bugs will get it in right?
Whitney M.
Naperville, IL
I really love my rain barrel! I've had it for 4 years. Never had a problem. Holds plenty of water for 3 garden beds plus flowers for several days. Make sure to bring it in the garage during the winter.
Bianca F.
Vallejo, CA
I have this and i love love it! Jad to for a little over 2 years now and i haven't had any problem swith it. Great for parties!
Angelica  A.
Cathedral City, CA
It's awesome and gorgeous and cool & I love it so much! It's amZing nothing bad to say about this
Mackenzie R.
This product is super cute and the price is reasonable. Must try it out if you haven't already(:
Afra F.
Kitchener , WY
I absolutely love this and I would definitely recommend to all my friends and family out there and I've had this for a while now but I actually really really like it and I heard a lot of positive things about this
Sneha M.
howrah ,India
Its superb looks great color is also good multipurpose use good material loved it.
Evelin C.
USA
Muy lindo, queda muy hermoso en una sala familiar, muy buen material......
Nicole H.
Covington, KY
Decorator Expert Level 3
Where can I get it ??????