BY ALGENIST

An ultra-sheer, weightless fluid for everyday protection against broad-spectrum UVA/UVB damage. This fast-absorbing, ultra-lightweight fluid provides daily protection against broad-spectrum UVA/UVB damage. Alguronic Acid combines with antioxidant-rich botanicals and UVA/UVB protecting actives to delay signs of aging caused by sun and environmental stressors. This oil-free, sheer formula has a silky texture and weightless feel, designed to apply smoothly on top of other skincare products and under makeup for a soft, matte finish. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Synthetic Dyes- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan Alguronic Acid is a unique and powerful regenerative compound from microalgae. This rare ingredient was discovered unexpectedly by a biotechnology laboratory in San Francisco, CA, focused on researching renewable energy solutions. Algenist is the only line of skincare products to contain the antiaging power of Alguronic Acid. Research results:In comparison testing, Alguronic Acid outperformed other well-known active antiaging ingredients, demonstrating superior antiaging benefits: -54% decrease in UV cell damage -55% increase in cellular regeneration -32% increase in elastin synthesis -26% decrease in melanin production *Average results measures following an in-vitro test with Alguronic Acid.

Buy on Sephora*
Jessica M.
Columbus, OH
This is my ride or die, holy grail facial sunscreen. I use this every single day under my primer and foundation, or by itself over my regular skincare. I have very oily, acne prone skin, and this product is a godsend. It has a high level of zinc oxide, which is great for clearing up blemishes and protecting from the sun. It goes on kinda white but blends in quickly. It doesn't leave a film on my skin like some sunscreens do. I have used several foundations and primers over this and it plays nicely with them all. My only advice is to do a thorough cleanse at night, because this and other physical sunscreens are harder to wash off. Yoh don't want this to build up in your pores and cause blemishes. An excellent sunscreen for every day.
Davia G.
Huntsville, AL
Love this stuff! I mean the natural occurring collagen sourced from photo-plankton is genius!

Goes on so light and soaks right in! No harsh smells or irritating chemicals!

I noticed a #improvement in #tone #texture #pores #radiance and a reduction of the fine line and wrinkles within my 1st week of using it!

It’s pretty pricey but I cannot live without it!
Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
Absolutely obsessed with the entire line!!!! I wish the price wasn't so high... but it's so very worth it. I typically order this through Dermstor.com....and I've found it on Amazon as well. The brand is amazing...I've tried a good bit of their products and they all have met or exceeded my expectations. This product included. I'm about to be 31 with an extremely stressful job in an ICU as a nurse...I work 13 hour shifts, get very little sleep, could use some better overall nutrition and in the summer I'm a beach bum sun worshiper...and engine who sees me even with no makeup on would swear to you I couldn't possibly be a day past my mid 20's.
Nka k.
Algenist Ultra Lightweight UV Defense Fluid SPF 50
lately I've discovered Alienist and I've become addicted to their products.
I definitely see a difference in my skin. My skin gets very dry in the winter months and Algenist has been a life saver.
Candice B.
This is awesome! Lasts FOREVER, and you can mix it with your favorite moisturizer. You only need a small drop of sorts, and you’re good to go! I love that it’s spf 50 and feels so lightweight. I would recommend this to everyone.
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
Christina K.
This was my favorite sunscreen for a while until I found something similar for cheaper. It goes on watery and absorbs fast without leaving a white cast. It never pills with all my skincare underneath!!
Rose N.
New Franklin, OH
The only reason I give it a 4 is because the scent isn't super great. Otherwise, it's AMAZING. Lightweight, not greasy at all, leaves my skin feeling great. Worth the price. I use it in my little cocktail of moisturizers before I leave for work.
Catherine K.
Manchester, CT
My absolutely all time favorite product. I love everything about it. The packaging, the scent and most importantly the way my skin feels after. A definite must have.
Fanny N.
Fort Worth, TX
This is a sunscreen that you should be applying on top of your moisturizer. It does very well in keeping my face matte throughout the day. However, like most other sunscreens, I do break out from it.
Jolene K.
What is this? What do you use it for?
Lauren B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this okay for faces? I'm always searching for a good sunblock for my face! I have sensitive skin. :(
Rubi S.
I liked this product but too pricey does anyone know any dupes or have other suggestions?
A. N.
Is this very liquidy and does is smell of sunscreen?
Zorimel V.
New Bedford, MA
1 oz seems like an awful small amount. How long does this product usually last for?