Algenist The Firming Collection

The Firming Collection - The Firming Collection by Algenist is a powerful, luxurious trio of anti-aging treatment products, designed to visibly restore firmness & elasticity while creating more radiant, younger-looking skin over time.Key Benefits:Gentle Rejuvenating Cleanser: Gently cleanses the skin and removes all impurities, including makeup, without striping essential oils. Alguronic acid combines with oat amino acids and witch hazel to help condition and soften while leaving skin refreshed and perfectly prepared for treatment.Retinol Firming & Lifting Serum: A dual action treatment serum that combines patented alguronic acid + retinol for the very first time. Alguronic acid and retinol work efficiently to deliver optimal anti-wrinkle and firming benefits. This powerful serum reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while improving the appearance of skin elasticity.Firming & Lifting Cream: Delivers ultra-firming and restructuring benefits. Formulated with the unique combination of patented alguronic acid + ProPeptide3, it visibly tightens and lifts. Facial contours are redefined to create a more toned and sculpted appearance.A $131 ValueThe Firming Collection Includes:Gentle Rejuvenating Cleanser (1.5 oz.)Retinol Firming & Lifting Serum (1.0 oz.)Firming & Lifting Cream (0.5 oz.) - The Firming Collection

Want to try the firming serum; I hope it is offered in a VoxBox!!
Start your review of Algenist The Firming Collection!
The retinal face serum is certainly the main reason I purchased this product bundle. The face wash is mildly foaming and left my skin fresh, without feeling overly harsh. The face cream has a very nice moisturizing texture, but I felt it was too heavy for my oiler skin type. I have repurchased the retinal facial serum several times!
I love its packaging though the scent of some products are quite odd. I love that its not sticky and the product is easily absorbed by my skin. It is gentle and results can be seen in days.
Caledonia
My mom swears this changed her life. My mom is turning 50 next May and honestly she looks late 30s. And she swears it's because of these products and using them in s daily routine
Toronto, ON
The Firming and Lifting Cream is one of the most effective products I’ve ever found - like 9 hours of sleep in a cream - it’s my no-fail go-to when I am only getting a few hours of sleep and need to look like I got a full night. The retinol serum has a nice consistency but I don’t see the same visible results. The cleanser foams up nicely but really stings my eyes, no matter how tight I keep them closed.
canada
For the price of these products, I wouldn't recommend them. They seem to do what they claim to do, but there are way cheaper options that I would use 1st.
AMAZING, part of my daily skin care routine and leaves skin feeling super smooth and healthy and glowy! Bought it from Myers and I always buy this product!
Alix
This is an awesome cream moisturizer, serum and cleanser in one kit.  I bought to try the items and have since bought the full sizes of all of the items
Bow Island
Hands-down one of my favourite anti-aging lines so far. I love the clean packaging lines. Smells wonderful and makes my skin feel soft and supple.
Very nice product for me and my family and I want free samples from you that I can use your products it is suitable for me i can afford it
Guuuuuuuyyyyss! Wow , im so happy today becuuuuuz!! My face goooot so firm and nice! So usefull to me evrn now and then!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...