Algenist The Firming Collection

The Firming Collection - The Firming Collection by Algenist is a powerful, luxurious trio of anti-aging treatment products, designed to visibly restore firmness & elasticity while creating more radiant, younger-looking skin over time.Key Benefits:Gentle Rejuvenating Cleanser: Gently cleanses the skin and removes all impurities, including makeup, without striping essential oils. Alguronic acid combines with oat amino acids and witch hazel to help condition and soften while leaving skin refreshed and perfectly prepared for treatment.Retinol Firming & Lifting Serum: A dual action treatment serum that combines patented alguronic acid + retinol for the very first time. Alguronic acid and retinol work efficiently to deliver optimal anti-wrinkle and firming benefits. This powerful serum reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while improving the appearance of skin elasticity.Firming & Lifting Cream: Delivers ultra-firming and restructuring benefits. Formulated with the unique combination of patented alguronic acid + ProPeptide3, it visibly tightens and lifts. Facial contours are redefined to create a more toned and sculpted appearance.A $131 ValueThe Firming Collection Includes:Gentle Rejuvenating Cleanser (1.5 oz.)Retinol Firming & Lifting Serum (1.0 oz.)Firming & Lifting Cream (0.5 oz.) - The Firming Collection

Want to try the firming serum; I hope it is offered in a VoxBox!!
Start your review of Algenist The Firming Collection!
I have been using the firming eye cream for almost a month, and so far things are going well. Packaging is great. It absorbs quickly, and isn’t greasy. I’m already noticing a difference after just a month.
Tulsa, OK
This is one of the best anti aging-firming the products that you will see results immediately. The serum is a real life changing product. The retinol and their own technology together harmonizes and works wonders on skin. Brighten, lighten, tighten, fast results everything you need is in this firming line. I just enjoy everybit of it, For my aunts' birthday this is what I am buying!
Las Vegas
The Algenist Retinol firming & lifting serum has been one of my go-to serums for PM use for the past 4 years. It smoothes fine lines, decreases pore size, erases texture issues and increases firmness- all without any redness, flaking or sensitivity! No matter what other serums I try, I always have this serum in my rotation.
Jersey City , NJ
I don’t think this works as an anti-aging product. I am using the anti aging lotion but it doesn’t seem to do anything other than adding a layer of hydration. I bought this after reading a lot of good reviews about the lotion. I have been using it for almost 4 months and there’s no difference at all. This is a very expensive product and I expect a lot from it.
Honestly if you are going to use any anti aging products, use these. I used these for 6 days, (Not even a full week) and I could see the difference. No one else really could tell what I was doing but they said I looked well rested a lot and that my skin looked great. Have not stopped since.
Ash , NC
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this product it makes my face so smooth & firm , Part of my every night routine before bed, have been using this for a few months and have already seen results.
I purchased this set at Sephora for myself and one for my mother. It is extremely effective and the retinol is top quality. My expectations were exceeded and my mother has recommended this to multiple people. For the price, this set is a great staple to add into your routine.
Madison
For the price of this I was hoping to see more dramatic results. I loved the way this product absorbed and felt on my skin. It smoothed and softened quite a bit but did not erase fine lines
California
Purchased at: Sephora
I have used the algenist firming collection retinol cream. I love this product. When used regularly it smoothed tiny lines in my face. I think it is an amazing investment.
Gaithersburg, MD
Hey babes. So this skin care is crazy expensive, I got all sample sizes and used this for about two months. I noticed it tightening the face and brightening it. The eye cream did clog my undereye pores a tad. The products in general a smooth gentle, and oily to dry skin friendly which is great. I find this to be more preventative then fine line removal. I think this is a good investment if you can afford it. Long term use would probably upkeep the skin as it for a long time.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...