BY ALGENIST

The Firming Collection - The Firming Collection by Algenist is a powerful, luxurious trio of anti-aging treatment products, designed to visibly restore firmness & elasticity while creating more radiant, younger-looking skin over time.Key Benefits:Gentle Rejuvenating Cleanser: Gently cleanses the skin and removes all impurities, including makeup, without striping essential oils. Alguronic acid combines with oat amino acids and witch hazel to help condition and soften while leaving skin refreshed and perfectly prepared for treatment.Retinol Firming & Lifting Serum: A dual action treatment serum that combines patented alguronic acid + retinol for the very first time. Alguronic acid and retinol work efficiently to deliver optimal anti-wrinkle and firming benefits. This powerful serum reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while improving the appearance of skin elasticity.Firming & Lifting Cream: Delivers ultra-firming and restructuring benefits. Formulated with the unique combination of patented alguronic acid + ProPeptide3, it visibly tightens and lifts. Facial contours are redefined to create a more toned and sculpted appearance.A $131 ValueThe Firming Collection Includes:Gentle Rejuvenating Cleanser (1.5 oz.)Retinol Firming & Lifting Serum (1.0 oz.)Firming & Lifting Cream (0.5 oz.) - The Firming Collection see more...

Buy on Sephora
Julia M.
Honestly if you are going to use any anti aging products, use these. I used these for 6 days, (Not even a full week) and I could see the difference. No one else really could tell what I was doing but they said I looked well rested a lot and that my skin looked great. Have not stopped since.
L F.
This is one of the best anti aging-firming the products that you will see results immediately. The serum is a real life changing product. The retinol and their own technology together harmonizes and works wonders on skin. Brighten, lighten, tighten, fast results everything you need is in this firming line. I just enjoy everybit of it, For my aunts' birthday this is what I am buying!
Jenna N.
Las Vegas
The Algenist Retinol firming & lifting serum has been one of my go-to serums for PM use for the past 4 years. It smoothes fine lines, decreases pore size, erases texture issues and increases firmness- all without any redness, flaking or sensitivity! No matter what other serums I try, I always have this serum in my rotation.
Humna S.
Southfield
I personally really like this product. I saw a difference on my skin the first time i used it and that surprised me, because most products do not usually give you a result the first time. I definitely would recommend this to others and I will most likely buy again as well.
Natalie K.
I purchased this set at Sephora for myself and one for my mother. It is extremely effective and the retinol is top quality. My expectations were exceeded and my mother has recommended this to multiple people. For the price, this set is a great staple to add into your routine.
natasha H.
Jacksonville, FL
Love it so much .good value for money .got a sample at sephora.I definitely recommend this to my friends and family.with this product a little really goes a long way.
Dolores I.
Mission, TX
This product is great I got a sample and got a chance to try it out before purchasing. It's a bit pricey but you do see great results
Vanessa Z.
Downey, CA
Yes! Yes! And yes! You can't go wrong with this anti aging kit! I love anything by Algenist and this is no exeception
MissInformation A.
I love its packaging though the scent of some products are quite odd. I love that its not sticky and the product is easily absorbed by my skin. It is gentle and results can be seen in days.
Heather-Leigh S.
Caledonia
My mom swears this changed her life. My mom is turning 50 next May and honestly she looks late 30s. And she swears it's because of these products and using them in s daily routine