BY ALGENIST

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A trio of products that combine alguronic acid with powerful, targeted active ingredients to support natural cell regeneration and deliver antiaging benefits for youthful-looking, radiant skin. Solutions for:- Fine lines and wrinkles- Loss of firmness and elasticity- Dullness and uneven skintoneIf you want to know more…Discover the antiaging power of alguronic acid through The Classics Kit. Algenist has brought together three of the bestselling classics to effectively minimize visible wrinkles, rebuild skin firmness, and boost radiance. This set contains:- 0.27 oz Concentrated Reconstructing Serum- 0.5 oz Regenerative Anti-Aging Moisturizer - 0.5 oz Complete Eye Renewal Balm It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates These products are also formulated without synthetic dyes, GMOs, and triclosan. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Veronica Q.
Montgomery
First of all, this kit is such a great deal. You get so much more bang for your buck. The eye cream is one of my favs and every time I go back to rebuy it's out of stock. It's your all in one eye cream puffiness, dark circles, and forming. It absorbs well and is a great makeup prep step. The serum and moisturizer absorbs well. My only complaint would be the smell of the moisturizer.
Linsey G.
Purchased this through Sephora. Slightly expensive but works magic on my face. This brand in general is awesome to me! I feel like I can truly notice a difference. I have oily skin and when I use these products I don't feel as if they increase the oil in my skin. Definitely a repurchase
Angela A.
Chula Vista, CA
I keep the moisturizer stocked. It feels so great. Applies lightly and a little goes a long way. It's great for any skin type. Ulta carries a huge line of Algenist products. Works great and if you have sensitive skin it's the best product to use.
Peyton L.
Jacksonville, NC
This brand has never failed me! The ingredients are top notch. They're great for anti aging and skin repair. It's effective without being too harsh for my sensitive skin. The products are pricey, but never leave me disappointed.
Kristina A.
Jacksonville
I literally saw a huge difference in my skin after using these products for a month. My skin glowed, my eyes were super hydrated and my skin felt incredibly soft.
Elsa N.
Longmont
Very pricey but I usually shop for these things at my local tj maxx. It has good packaging but so stuff can be to small and the price is expensive
Rouland R.
Orlando, FL
I got the sample system of this and I absolutely love it. I definitely want to purchase it. I got it at Sephora when I shopped online.
Mariela O.
No los e usado.pero me gustaria provarlos
Talvez me funcionen y se conviertan en otros favoritos 😁 no creen chicas
Holly K.
Moore, OK
This kit is worth every single penny!!! The complete eye renewal balm is my number eye cream!!
Tita D.
Baytown, TX
THIs is a life saver for wrinkles and age lines , but i recommended for the older age group