BY ALGENIST

A powerful four-piece set that unlocks the power of microalgae in a unique beauty routine for youthful-looking, radiant skin in as little as 10 days. This collection combines the best of microalgae to address fine lines, deep wrinkles, radiance, and firmness. The lathering facial wash gently cleanses and removes makeup without drying skin while the fast-absorbing, non-greasy oil instantly replenishes. The luxurious face cream deeply nourishes and improves skin luminosity as the lightweight, rich eye cream hydrates and soothes the delicate eye area to decrease puffiness and dark circles. Each product reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles for a firm, glowing, youthful-looking complexion. This set contains:- 4 oz Gentle Rejuvenating Cleanser - 1 oz Advanced Anti-Aging Repairing Oil - 1 oz GENIUS Ultimate Anti-Aging Cream - 0.23 oz Complete Eye Renewal Balm It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Research results: Gentle Rejuvenating Cleanser: - 91% skin feels revived within 10 days - 97% skin is soft and smooth within 10 days - 92% radiance is boosted within 4 weeks Advanced Anti-Aging Repairing Oil: - 97% immediately softens and smooths skin texture - 96% immediately helps nourish and hydrate skin - 99% improves the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles within 10 days - 94% boosts radiance within 10 days GENIUS Ultimate Anti-Aging Cream: - 95% dull skin is brighter within 10 days - 91% fragile skin texture appears reinforced within 10 days - 95% skin appears firmer and more resilient, and bounce and suppleness appears restored within 28 days Complete Eye Renewal Balm, within 4 weeks of use: - 81% dark circles look decreased- 87% puffiness appears decreased- 91% eye contours appear smoother see more...

NECHAMA k.
CHARLESTON
Review for: Algenist The Best of Algenist Collection
I got the a sample of the algnist genius ultimate anti aging cream in my play box and I immediately fell in love with this product. I decided to get the full size. I use it twice a day and I see a big difference in my skin.
Jeremy S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased this for my fiancée and she loved it- it made her skin super soft and smooth and smelled great. Really gentle and easy to use- it is a little pricey but worth the money for products that are good quality. I would recommend this product
Alexii✨ K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product leaves my skin with a smooth finsh. So far I have no reactions to the product and it's doing well for me. The packaging for this product is cute. This collection gives you everything you need for great skin.
Kornelija S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I haven't used everything from this collection, but I have been honestly searching to leave a review for this Algenist Ultimate Anti Aging Eye Cream because I just had to tell people how amazing it is! I am 26, and when I noticed wrinkles around my eyes I sort of freaked out, but I started using this cream and I am literally seeing improvements in a matter of 10day. It's literally incredible!
Mikayla P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of the best skin care products i have ever tried they tend to be on the more expensive side but I think that it has done wonders for my skin and I would repurchase it I have reccomended it to so many people and they have said the same things i said.
Christa S.
Rochester, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am acually surprised in how much i ended up likeing these.i am 31 and trying to start prevent wrinkles b4 they come.and these products work great.theyre powerful and effective.my skin feels firmer, softer, overall more healthier since useing these.
Sharon C.
Saint Charles, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Top of the line. My all time favorite skin care, hands down. Anything by Algenist will not disappoint. The genius collection is for mature skin and the claims are all true. It does what it says it will do. Rare, in the beauty industry. Algenist Genius Collagen is my new obsession!
Lucero C.
I've heard good things about this product! I need to try it, I'd hope not my last. My sister recommended me this & it had nice packaging.
Aliceea G.
This product is hands down amazing! Just with a small amount it's able to liven up problem areas for me and leaves them non greasy and super super!
Paloma V.
Miami, Fl
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a must have collection for amazing skin. Also a great gift. Gave one to my mom for Mother's Day and she loves it.
aseela❤️ A.
Dubai al qusais 3
Is this product good for sensitive skin