BY ALGENIST

A concentrated gel that primes the skin, immediately smoothing the appearance of lines and decreasing the size of deep wrinkles over time. Upon application, Alguronic Acid filling spheres swell on contact with the skin, instantly concealing lines and imperfections using this exclusive technology. The skin is primed for improved makeup application and a longer lasting, perfected finish. The regenerative power of Alguronic Acid combines with soy protein, echinacea, and an active peptide complex to minimize deep wrinkles and even skin texture, creating a more youthful appearance and healthful glow. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan Alguronic Acid is a unique and powerful regenerative compound from microalgae. This rare ingredient was discovered unexpectedly by a biotechnology laboratory in San Francisco, CA, focused on researching renewable energy solutions. Algenist is the only line of skincare products to contain the antiaging power of Alguronic Acid. Research results:In comparison testing, Alguronic Acid outperformed other well-known active antiaging ingredients, demonstrating superior antiaging benefits: -55% saw an increase in cellular regeneration -32% saw an increase in elastin synthesis -26% saw a decrease in melanin production *Average results measures following an in-vitro test with Alguronic Acid. After immediate use: -100% of subjects saw smoother fine lines and wrinkles in targeted areas -95% of subjects reported that it primed their skin for flawless makeup application Within 10 days of use: -98% of subjects reported that it visibly diminishes fine lines and wrinkles -75% of subjects reported that it minimized the size of deep wrinkles *Results obtained using product twice daily following a self-assessment by 40 women.

Buy on Sephora
Norbeliss M.
Norbeliss M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Girls, I have to tell you I've tried all the fillers out there and Algenist is by
far the very best. I got a sample of it first at Sephora and I have been useing
for the past six months.It not only fills your wrinkle smooth out but it also has
ingredients that work directly underneath the skin that in time smooths the wrinkles
away even when you are not useing it. It truely is a miracle and I can't live without
it now. I highly reccomend it. It also give you top outer corner of the eye a slight
"lift". I use all their products and I will never go back to any other brand so I hope
they stay for good. Algenist is a newer product which is made in a laboratory in San
Franciso. I swear by it. Buy it. I promise you won't regret it. :)
Sharon G.
Sharon G.
Woodland Hills, CA
This really works! Algenist Targeted Deep Wrinkle Minimizer actually minimizes the signs of facial wrinkles right after you put it on your face. It makes my complexion smoothr without any filmy residue or drying feel to it. It feels comfortable. I use it under and even over my makeup. It does not have a scent to it, as well. Overall, would highly recommend this product!
Mary Ellen L.
Mary Ellen L.
Clarks Summit, PA
I used this as a ten day trial and did not see the same improvement as I do with my usual products. I would not repurchase this overpriced product. I do not recommend it when there are lower priced products that produce better results. Their line of products has lots of room for improvement, esp in the price.
Mary H.
Mary H.
Didn't minimize anytning, felt like it went ok goopy and just sat there. it didn't sink into my skin and minimize at all. And its not a drugstore brand so it's on the pricey side. Maybe I got a bad batch of one but i didn't think it was worth it product wise or price wise. I def will not be purchasing again
Tati S.
Tati S.
Des Plaines, IL
I just started using this product so it's hard to know the long term changes, but overall I like the way my skin feels the next morning. So far, I mainly buy this brand at Sephora and it is a little on the pricier side. Still not sure if I would repurchase but I am still happy with the results
Stephi D.
Stephi D.
Shaw AFB, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Quite literally the most unpleasant smelling cream I've ever foolishly put on my face. I think all the Algenist products smell. I can handle an odor if it means the product works amazing, but this did not. Not effective with targeting wrinkles on my forehead. Will not purchase again.
Julia B.
Julia B.
Las Vegas, NV
I find this product to be a super effective primer with anti-aging benefits being a plus. The consistency acts as a "spackle" for fine lines and wrinkles. Allow it to set and then apply tinted moisturizer on top but use a buffing brush so the minimizer cream doesn't get flaky.
Betsy P.
Betsy P.
Aftet getting a deluxe size sample of this as a gift with purchase I had to buy the full size. I love how quickly this gets absorbed and doesn't leave any trave like other products I've tried. I'd recommend this to any friends looming for an intense treatment for their lines.
Isabela V.
Isabela V.
Cottonwood, AZ
I have been use this for a long time and this products are so cool i buy them at the mall in New York but my expetations about this products are everythig i just love this product! I love to buy make up and I'm first user an yes i will buy ths again! I love this!
Sherry T.
Sherry T.
Marietta, GA
I love Algenist. Unfortunately I only had a sample size of the Algenist Targeted Deep Wrinkle Minimizer. It was very gentle but I saw a change in some of my wrinkles. I definitely want to try this product again and feel that I would buy it to use regularly