BY ALGENIST

A lightweight facial serum to diminish the appearance of dark spots while resurfacing the skin. This concentrated serum repairs aging concerns. Alguronic Acid decreases melanin production, evening skin tone. The skin-correcting ingredients vitamin C and oligopeptide diminish the appearance of dark spots and age spots. Skin texture is refined and a new level of skin clarity is revealed. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates - Triclosan While pursuing renewable energy solutions, a biotechnology laboratory in San Francisco unexpectedly discovered the powerful regenerative properties of Alguronic Acid. Exclusive to Algenist, this remarkable ingredient is now available in skincare products. Research results:In comparison testing, Alguronic Acid outperformed other well-known active antiaging ingredients, demonstrating superior antiaging benefits. Average results measured following an in-vitro test with Alguronic Acid:- 55% increase in cellular regeneration- 32% increase in elastin synthesis- 26% decrease in melanin productionResults obtained using product twice daily, following a self-assessment of 100 women: Within 10 days of use: - Skin is revived in 91% of subjects- Skin is soft and smooth in 97% of subjectsWithin four weeks of use: - Radiance is boosted in 92% of subjects. - Creates younger looking skin in 90% of subjects.

Cheyanne C.
Chandler, AZ
I am only 24 years old so I use this as a preventative product. I notice that my skin seems tighter and more firm after using this for 2 months. I gave some to my mom but I don't know if she has started using it yet. I would recommend this product to anybody!
Christen C.
Absolutely excellent product! I highly recommend it to anyone looking to change up their regimen just a little with out adding to much harshness into the routine! Agonist serums are a great way to go! Definitely give it a try-you will not regret❤️l
Rose C.
Mesa, AZ
This is a great product. I recommend this to other women who are having problems with fine lines and wrinkles. Especially under your eye area. Using this has help soften my skin in all places. I will be buying it again.
Tori P.
I love all Algenist serums! This one and the genius serum are my favorites! They are a bit pricey but they work really well. Sometimes I can get them at a discount on Zulily and I wills rock up when they have them
Erica H.
I am nearing the end of my 20's and this stuff makes me look like I'm just entering them lol. Love it! Worth the price.
christina d.
Zachary, LA
This product deg. Tightened and firms. From preventative, to correction this stuff is fabulous!
Brenda G.
Covina , CA
Definately helps with baggies and wrinkles under your eyes. Helps you look soo much younger
Eileen T.
New Milford, NJ
In love. Definitely worth trying. Everything I've tried from Algenist actually works!!!
Christina D.
Chicago
I had a mini of this and I loved it! It is a lighter serum which makes you think it went do much, but it makes my skin feel so healthy and glory, almost as if lit from within.
Devin F.
Cedar Lake, IN
I loooove this stuff! I use it after washing my face and I feel it moisturizes and keeps my face feeling soft, so I don't have to go back and use moisturizer on top of it. Plus a little bit goes a long way which I like!
Lisa H.
Belleville , IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Worth it or not?
Amanda H.
Greenville, SC
Who has tried this for hyper pigmentation?