Algenist Targeted Age Correcting Serum uploaded by Davia G.

BY ALGENIST

A lightweight facial serum to diminish the appearance of dark spots while resurfacing the skin. This concentrated serum repairs aging concerns. Alguronic Acid decreases melanin production, evening skin tone. The skin-correcting ingredients vitamin C and oligopeptide diminish the appearance of dark spots and age spots. Skin texture is refined and a new level of skin clarity is revealed. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates - Triclosan While pursuing renewable energy solutions, a biotechnology laboratory in San Francisco unexpectedly discovered the powerful regenerative properties of Alguronic Acid. Exclusive to Algenist, this remarkable ingredient is now available in skincare products. Research results:In comparison testing, Alguronic Acid outperformed other well-known active antiaging ingredients, demonstrating superior antiaging benefits. Average results measured following an in-vitro test with Alguronic Acid:- 55% increase in cellular regeneration- 32% increase in elastin synthesis- 26% decrease in melanin productionResults obtained using product twice daily, following a self-assessment of 100 women: Within 10 days of use: - Skin is revived in 91% of subjects- Skin is soft and smooth in 97% of subjectsWithin four weeks of use: - Radiance is boosted in 92% of subjects. - Creates younger looking skin in 90% of subjects.

Davia G.
Huntsville, AL
I was SHOCKED Algenist has an amazing non-irritating dermatologist tested say for all skin types free paraben hypoallergenic alcohol free use of ingredients that you can actually pronounce.

Super lightweight and it sucks right into your skin I’ve noticed a huge improvement in the reduction of lines and wrinkles on my face and the overall tone and hydration of my skin it is a bit on the pricey side but it is worth every penny that you spend on any of their products it is one of my #Faves #NewBeginings product lines!
Dyanna M.
mira loma
This is perfect!!! I love it since day one, it is a little bit expensive but makes your face look younger and I like it that doesn’t smell strong smells like cream and you feel your skin fresh ,it makes my skin lighter and clean .
Ashley B.
Los Angeles
Correcting the effects of age is tough but this serum definitely helps with this it’s really effective and I felt it helped in correcting the age effects it’s pricey but worth it as it works and feels great on the skin.
Angela C.
Hopewell Jct, NY
This product is a holy grail for me! I purchase this item from Ulta ! Their skin care items are amazing. It is very refreshing and good for all skin types! I use this after I take off my makeup! Algenist Concentrated Reconstructing Serum
aralynne r.
Tracy,ca
This is such a good serum. I really love this serum. This is the first time. This is a very nice packaging I loved it. This is very effective and not disappointing. Te so would but this again it is perfect.
Jenan A.
This serum does basic things a serum should do. It is super expensive that’s why I gave it 3 stars. I expect more results from something I’m paying a lot of money for. I wouldn’t recommend it to others simply bc same results may be delivered with a cheaper price product.
Jennifer G.
United States
My skin seems tighter and more firm after using this for 2 months. Additionally it has helped with texture on my cheeks and around my eyes. This product is primarily for mature skin that have fine lines and wrinkles and while I'm still at the ripe age of 21 it works wonders on myself.
Sierra C.
This is such an awesome product. My have such a red tone to my face and this is so effective I’m helping my skin to be perfect for my makeup at a good price too!
Kiarra B.
Oakland, CA
It was good but really didn't see a difference in skin maybe since i am youthful it wasn't a good product for me at lease wouldn't purchase again specially at that price point but if you have more mature skin go for it
Maegan B.
I don’t really like this product much since the formula is not really what I was looking for. I think it needs to be just a little more thicker and not so oily. It’s sorta pricey,therefore I don’t think people should buy this product . I rate it 2/5.
Lisa H.
Shiloh, IL
Worth it or not?
Amanda H.
Greenville, SC
Who has tried this for hyper pigmentation?