Algenist Targeted Age Correcting Serum uploaded by Davia G.

BY ALGENIST

A lightweight facial serum to diminish the appearance of dark spots while resurfacing the skin. This concentrated serum repairs aging concerns. Alguronic Acid decreases melanin production, evening skin tone. The skin-correcting ingredients vitamin C and oligopeptide diminish the appearance of dark spots and age spots. Skin texture is refined and a new level of skin clarity is revealed. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates - Triclosan While pursuing renewable energy solutions, a biotechnology laboratory in San Francisco unexpectedly discovered the powerful regenerative properties of Alguronic Acid. Exclusive to Algenist, this remarkable ingredient is now available in skincare products. Research results:In comparison testing, Alguronic Acid outperformed other well-known active antiaging ingredients, demonstrating superior antiaging benefits. Average results measured following an in-vitro test with Alguronic Acid:- 55% increase in cellular regeneration- 32% increase in elastin synthesis- 26% decrease in melanin productionResults obtained using product twice daily, following a self-assessment of 100 women: Within 10 days of use: - Skin is revived in 91% of subjects- Skin is soft and smooth in 97% of subjectsWithin four weeks of use: - Radiance is boosted in 92% of subjects. - Creates younger looking skin in 90% of subjects.

Davia G.
Huntsville, AL
I was SHOCKED Algenist has an amazing non-irritating dermatologist tested say for all skin types free paraben hypoallergenic alcohol free use of ingredients that you can actually pronounce.

Super lightweight and it sucks right into your skin I’ve noticed a huge improvement in the reduction of lines and wrinkles on my face and the overall tone and hydration of my skin it is a bit on the pricey side but it is worth every penny that you spend on any of their products it is one of my #Faves #NewBeginings product lines!
Candice B.
This was a good overall serum on my skin! My skin is a fan of Algenist products and Dr. Perricone products overall. I didn’t notice how much of a different this serum made until I ran out and stopped using it!
Taylor K.
Dallas, TX
I use this product every night after I take off my makeup. Has helped with texture on my cheeks and around my eyes. A little goes a long way with this product. Love the whole algenist line of products!
April S.
Louisa, KY
Highly recommend this serum!!! I first tried this as a sample and immediately had to order seeing how I loved it. Very effective and meet my expectation! The price is well for how good this is!
Jenan A.
This serum does basic things a serum should do. It is super expensive that’s why I gave it 3 stars. I expect more results from something I’m paying a lot of money for. I wouldn’t recommend it to others simply bc same results may be delivered with a cheaper price product.
Angela C.
Hopewell Jct, NY
This product is a holy grail for me! I purchase this item from Ulta ! Their skin care items are amazing. It is very refreshing and good for all skin types! I use this after I take off my makeup! Algenist Concentrated Reconstructing Serum
Devin F.
Cedar Lake, IN
I loooove this stuff! I use it after washing my face and I feel it moisturizes and keeps my face feeling soft, so I don't have to go back and use moisturizer on top of it. Plus a little bit goes a long way which I like!
Liana F.
Bronx
Really nice product that leaves skin feeling smooth without a greasy feel to it. The cerebrum helps with reducing Fine Lines without leaving the skin feeling heavy from too much product.
Ariadna M.
san diego, CA
I tried it as a tester , and I saw the results at the moment. I Loved it... BUUUUT at sephora they told me that it's for "older" skin, that usually after using it for longer periods I'll have breakouts
Christina D.
Channahon, IL
I had a mini of this and I loved it! It is a lighter serum which makes you think it went do much, but it makes my skin feel so healthy and glory, almost as if lit from within.
Lisa H.
Shiloh, IL
Worth it or not?
Amanda H.
Greenville, SC
Who has tried this for hyper pigmentation?