BY ALGENIST

Available Exclusively at QVC and QVC.com.This dual action serum combines patented Alguronic Acid + Retinol for the very first time. Alguronic Acid and Retinol work efficiently to deliver dual anti-wrinkle and firming benefits. This powerful serum reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while improving the appearance of skin elasticity. This serum is gentle enough for daily use. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Summer X.
worcester
Literally the most gentle retinal out there and I've tried them all. Decent moisturizing power as well. Absorbing takes a little time but it's not too long. Has no smell and I love it. Will buy again.
L F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best of the best retinol treatment in a lotion-serum form. The very first time entered a ten day challenge with a friend and was so amazed with the results. So that we know how it really worked, we only applied it on just one side of the face for 10 days. It really does the job, a great anti aging/retinol product. I can't live without it!
Noah L.
Sacramento, CA
Really really good serum, it shows results overnight. It makes the skin super firm and youthful looking. I'm in my early 20's and thought a firming cream wouldn't do much but it does. It also helps with scarring and acne and I believe it's due to the retinol property. I just wish it wasn't so pricey!
Angelica M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this as a sample and liked it a lot. I can't say that I've seen a big difference because I have only have a small sample but I like how you can use it day and night. I'm a serum junkie so being able to wear retinol during the day works for me! Just don't forget your sunscreen. It's def pricey but it looks great under my make up.
Molly M.
East Weymouth, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this retinol and use it twice daily. I have noticed a decrease in visible fine lines.
It is gentle and a perfect addition to anyone's skincare routine. It is expensive but I will definitely buy it again.
Yesenia R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product!!!! I used this for only a couple of days and I already saw my smile lines filled in. I got this as a sample at Sephora. I am definitely repurchasing.
Katarzyna I.
Santa Paula
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favourite serums. It works well, you can feel the tightening effect right after the application, makes my skin smooth and we'll hydrated.
Emma Z.
Katy, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this retinol! It is non-drying and my skin glows. Algenist is my fave skin care. No parabens and pthalate free too.
Shawna A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Someone gave me this as a gift and I really love it. It makes my skin feel amazing and hydrated which is important to me.
Expensive, but worked well. Light scent. Didn't use long enough to see real results. Smoother skin, less breakouts.