BY ALGENIST

Available Exclusively at QVC and QVC.com.This dual action serum combines patented Alguronic Acid + Retinol for the very first time. Alguronic Acid and Retinol work efficiently to deliver dual anti-wrinkle and firming benefits. This powerful serum reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while improving the appearance of skin elasticity. This serum is gentle enough for daily use. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Really really good serum, it shows results overnight. It makes the skin super firm and youthful looking. I'm in my early 20's and thought a firming cream wouldn't do much but it does. It also helps with scarring and acne and I believe it's due to the retinol property. I just wish it wasn't so pricey!
Yesenia R.
Yesenia R.
I love this product!!!! I used this for only a couple of days and I already saw my smile lines filled in. I got this as a sample at Sephora. I am definitely repurchasing.
Molly M.
Molly M.
Weymouth, MA
Love this retinol and use it twice daily. I have noticed a decrease in visible fine lines.
It is gentle and a perfect addition to anyone's skincare routine. It is expensive but I will definitely buy it again.
Katarzyna I.
Katarzyna I.
Santa Paula
One of my favourite serums. It works well, you can feel the tightening effect right after the application, makes my skin smooth and we'll hydrated.
Shawna A.
Shawna A.
Holley
Someone gave me this as a gift and I really love it. It makes my skin feel amazing and hydrated which is important to me.
Expensive, but worked well. Light scent. Didn't use long enough to see real results. Smoother skin, less breakouts.