BY ALGENIST

What is it: The super-size Purifying and Replenishing Cleanser from Algenist is a daily multitasking cleanser that effectively removes makeup in one easy application. The patented microalgae oil-based formula leaves skin feeling soft. Who is it for: Dermatologist tested for all skin types and containing no parabens or sulfates, this cleanser is made for anyone who is looking to gently cleanse and remove makeup while nourishing skin. Why is it different: The formula is infused with microalgae oil and alguronic acid, Algenist's patented ingredient. How do I use it: Apply cleanser to moist skin and gently lather in circular motions. Rinse with lukewarm water. For optimal results, use twice daily in the morning and evening. It can also be used as a body wash in the shower. From Algenist.

Krupa P.
Seminole, FL
I love having this by the sink because I know that I'm not going to run out because it's such a large size also it's gentle enough to use all over my face more than once a day and it does a decent job of getting all the make up off of my face if I go back in with a micellar water there isn't much left on my face after I use this first.
Holly N.
I totally forgot this cleanser. It used to be my favorite until I started to experiment around again. It is super gentle but it takes off all your makeup. I never had any break outs when I used this and after I would use a toner I barely had any makeup on my cotton pad. I have repurchased this 3x.
Tenn V.
San Francisco
Best cleanser I've ever used! It gave my skin that glow. It is best used with my clarisonic and I can totally feel how it cleans so deep. Algenist is my favorite skincare brand. I will keep buying them!
Jackie D.
Castro Valley, CA
I liked this cleanser a lot, it took everything off and made my skin feel super clean and soft after. The only thing I didn't like was that it made my skin feel tight after, which made it kind of itchy.
Melanie B.
Philadelphia, PA
This cleanser is bomb !!!! It's so gentle but gets the job done. I love that it has a pump, also , for the price of this bottle. You are definitely getting a bang for your buck !!
Kara P.
Sioux Falls, SD
One of my favorite cleansers I've used! (I have tried A LOT, as I worked at Sephora for 3.5 years.) Your skin is left super clean but not stripped and feeling dry/tight.
Megan F.
Reno
This product is one of the best out on the market. I believe that everyone should try this product at least once. You'll fall in love.
kelly s.
Wright City, MO
This was gifted to me, it works well. I have only used it a few times. It seems to work well. I'm more partial to my other brands.
Corrine D.
Lol this isn't sunscreen, I don't use sunscreen because I enjoy developing melanoma before the age of 30.
Anam K.
Kitchener, ON
I was not sure but i wanted to try something new to take care of my eye area skin without doing much work. Got this cleanser and it looked beautiful and made me feel beautiful as well. Would love to use it again and recommend others to try it And let this product surprise them