Algenist Super-Size Firming Eye Gel 1oz. uploaded by Nka k.Algenist Super-Size Firming Eye Gel 1oz. uploaded by Nka k.

BY ALGENIST

What is it: This refreshing eye gel is formulated with the unique combination of patented alguronic acid and ProPeptide3 to help improve the appearance of skin firmness around the delicate skin around the eyes. It helps reveal a more youthful-looking appearance and helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while improving skin's elasticity. Who is it for: Anyone who is looking to help improve the appearance of firmness, smoothness, and elasticity around the eyes. Why is it different: Algenist Firming Eye Gel is formulated with alguronic acid, a patented antiaging compound from microalgae. This never-before-seen antiaging breakthrough was discovered unexpectedly in a biotechnology laboratory while researching microalgae for renewable energy purposes. How do I use it: Apply Firming Eye Gel to the eye area twice a day. Use only as directed. From Algenist. Includes: see more...

Nka k.
Charleston, SC
I love all the Algenist’s skincare products. So when i found this Algenist Super-Size Firming Eye Gel 1oz. On sale at Tjmaxx I got so excited.
My eye area is very sensitive and I tend to break out from the so meany eye care products.
I’ve been using this for a few weeks now and so for so good.
The only problem I have with this company is the instructions of how to use is very general. I would love to see specific instructions on there skincare routine & benefits of their products specialty because their products are so effective.
Natalie C.
Morgan Hill, CA
this baby is espensssssive. (kathleen lights voice) i got a sample size of it that lasted for a month or two and i was really loving it. i went to go buy some more when i ran out. until i saw that price tag lol it’s great but i think there are cheaper options that are just as good.
Darian J.
Belton, MO
I AM OBSESSED WITH EYE PRODUCTS. I know not a lot of 20 something year old invest into eye care but I do! It really makes a difference! I swear I get little to no sleep and am always trying to find eye creams and serums to make me look more awake and energized! No more dark circles please! I received a sample of this from I want to say Sephora and I really like it so far! I usually use it during my before makeup skincare routine and makes a difference that I’m really loving!
Sierra B.
New York
I received a sample of this which only gave me a one time use. I love this brand and have enjoyed their other products so I assume I would like this long term if I had a full size version of it. Definitely want to try it!
Kristian S.
White Plains
My eyes don’t need surgery. This item is great. It’s lime a mini face lift for your eyes and after continuing use it’s almost like your eyes stay firm moving forward. I love that it’s great for all skin types as well
Adrina C.
Memphis, TN
It's ok but not my favorite eye serum. It absorbs quickly but does not give a lot of moisture back. Algenist is one of those top brands, so try samples read reviews and see if you can benefit from this. I did not.
Katelyn C.
Elyria, OH
This irritated my skin so I can't say much about it. I think this is meant for more mature skin. I gave it away to my mom and she sees benefits from it, so 5 stars from her!
Jennifer C.
Bessemer, AL
It's so important to use a cream or serum for that pesky thin skin around the eyes. This one is expensive but works great. Not too goopy that you can't wear under makeup.
Georgette J.
Newport, KY
I’m enjoying this product I received it in one of my boxes and it’s definitely a great product. I will definitely recommend and repurchase it’s a purchase I don’t regret. I hope y’all enjoy it as much as I do
Kim N.
Arlington, TX
I love this product. Makes my skin feel so refreshed, smooth and soft. It’s pretty easy to find online and worth the price. I recommend this to anyone who wants hydration and great skin! There is no harsh smell.