BeautyFaceFacial SkincareAlgenist
SUBLIME Optical Illuminating Moisturizer

Algenist SUBLIME Optical Illuminating Moisturizer

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A glowtion that addresses dull, uneven skin with a soft-focus, luminizing effect and instantly brightens and refines for an allover youthful glow. Solutions for: - Dullness and uneven skintone - Fine lines and wrinkles If you want to know more… This luminous moisturizer captures and diffuses light to provide an immediate, soft-focus strobing effect on the skin. Perfecting pigments blur imperfections, while a diamond peptide blend helps delay the visible signs of aging and minimizes the appearance of skin damage from free radicals. Use underneath makeup for an overall smooth, radiant glow, or apply over makeup in targeted areas for a highlighted finish. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is also formulated without synthetic dyes, GMOs, or triclosan. Research results: In a self-assessment study of 105 women, using product over 10 consecutive days: After first application: - 94% reported skin feels nourished and moisturized - 90% reported moisturizer provides a radiant healthy glow After 10 days: - 99% reported complexion appears illuminated - 92% reported moisturizer leaves skin feeling rejuvenated for a more supple, youthful appearance

Glossier. Milky Jelly Cleanser Can you put this on you forehead?
Does this have any noticeable scent?
This moisturizer keeps popping up in conversation, I see it in articles and online, and it really intrigues me. Is it worth the price?Are there similar products out there that won't break the bank?
Start your review of Algenist SUBLIME Optical Illuminating Moisturizer!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
...tomorrow to see if the illuminating effect shows through. It feels super moisturizing without being heavy. Too bad the full size is $70!in reviews
I got this stuff as a backup for my dr jart color correcting treatment. I don't recommend it for dry skin but it's great for the summer months and has a 30 spf!in reviews
Lexie B.
Eau claire , WI
This stuff is the best of you're normal dry!! It's gives you a very pretty pinky glow and it smooths out your face. I do wish it was a tad more hydrating, but it's still really nice!
Anne M.
Hampton
One of my favorite moisturizers, Sublime blurs imperfections & gives skin a subtle, healthy glow. This product far exceeded my expectations. I've used Algenist Sublime Illuminating Moisturizer several times in the past and I would definitely purchase this product, again.
Elvin C.
Guyton, GA
Algenist SUBLIME Optical Illuminating Moisturizer uploaded by Elvin C.
Purchased at: Sephora
Love this moisturizer . It blurs the skin and leaves you with a very unique iridescent glow. The packaging alone is beautiful but the product is mind blowing and worth the money. I would recommend for anyone that loves a glow and is curious about using a moisturizer as a primer.
Nka K.
Charleston, SC
Algenist SUBLIME Optical Illuminating Moisturizer uploaded by Nka K.
I got the Algenist Genius White Brightening Anti-Aging Cream at Marshall's at a fraction of the price on the algnist website or at Sephora. L love The Algnist line. And I do think there products work well.
Brie D.
Oregon City, OR
*Full disclosure I only had a sample size of this product.* Leaves the most beautiful purple highlight that is actually rather natural looking under foundation and leaves a beautiful glow. Perfect for days when you want a natural but glam look.
Candy B.
Tucson, AZ
I got this as a sample from Sephora and I really liked it at first. The iridescent gleam of the product made my face glow while giving it some moisture. I have dry skin so I needed a reinforcement of another moisturizer. What was the absolute deal breaker of this for me was that my makeup + foundation separated horribly on the face every single time I used this. I tried different foundations and they all ended up with the same result. Sadly, not worth the full sized $70 IMO.
Maria S.
Fernley, NV
You need algenist in your life! Honestly! Great products. I have a more of a combo skin.. a bit oily on my T zone, more dry on outer face. Works great for me ! . I love the eye cream as well. Gets rid of dark circles after a few uses
Desiree' B.
Hedgesville, WV
I got a sample from sephora and boy did i love it. It made my skin look like i was glowing from within. Didnt clog my pores either.
Joanna S.
Lake Geneva, WI
Love the dewy look it gives my skin great for sendituve skin got this as a sample from sephora
Kathy G.
San Francisco, CA
I got a sample of this in my latest Sephora order - It wasn't one of the samples I picked, but "substitutions may occur". It's GORGEOUS! It gave me dewy skin and evened out my skin tone a bit, with no other makeup. Unfortunately I only had the one packet, so I can't try wearing makeup over it tomorrow to see if the illuminating effect shows through. It feels super moisturizing without being heavy. Too bad the full size is $70!