BY ALGENIST

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A glowtion that addresses dull, uneven skin with a soft-focus, luminizing effect and instantly brightens and refines for an allover youthful glow. Solutions for: - Dullness and uneven skintone - Fine lines and wrinkles If you want to know more… This luminous moisturizer captures and diffuses light to provide an immediate, soft-focus strobing effect on the skin. Perfecting pigments blur imperfections, while a diamond peptide blend helps delay the visible signs of aging and minimizes the appearance of skin damage from free radicals. Use underneath makeup for an overall smooth, radiant glow, or apply over makeup in targeted areas for a highlighted finish. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is also formulated without synthetic dyes, GMOs, or triclosan. Research results: In a self-assessment study of 105 women, using product over 10 consecutive days: After first application: - 94% reported skin feels nourished and moisturized - 90% reported moisturizer provides a radiant healthy glow After 10 days: - 99% reported complexion appears illuminated - 92% reported moisturizer leaves skin feeling rejuvenated for a more supple, youthful appearance

Buy on Sephora*
  • "I got a sample of this in my latest Sephora order - It wasn't one of the samples I picked, but "substitutions may occur". It's GORGEOUS! It gave me dewy skin and evened out my skin tone a bit, with no other makeup. Unfortunately I only had the one packet, so I can't try wearing makeup over it tomorrow to see if the illuminating effect shows through. It feels super moisturizing without being heavy. Too bad the full size is $70!" in 7 reviews
  • "I got this stuff as a backup for my dr jart color correcting treatment. I don't recommend it for dry skin but it's great for the summer months and has a 30 spf!" in 4 reviews
Darla B.
Menifee, CA
I found this at TJ Max for like $20. I know how expensive Algenist is and I needed a good moisturizer so I got it. It’s ok. Nothing spectacular. It’s supposed to be illuminating so it has a pink shimmer to it. I’d probably stay away from it if your really oily. There’s nothing special about it. It’s a moisturizer. I honestly don’t really reach for it often. I’m just trying to use it up. It is a decent amount of product though.
Kelly L.
I really like this product. It's pretty expensive and it has kind of an odd paste like texture. It has a nice soft blurring effect it nothing crazy. It also said it has a luminous finish which I find it to have more of a matte or natural finish. I really appreciate the finish since it seems everything else with spf makes me super shiny. I have only put a little bit of powder foundation on top and it seems to work nicely. Not sure if it's worth the price though, I feel like there are other products out there that are cheaper that will do the same thing.
Nka k.
Charleston, SC
I got the Algenist Genius White Brightening Anti-Aging Cream at Marshall's at a fraction of the price on the algnist website or at Sephora.
L love The Algnist line.
And I do think there products work well.
Simran K.
Waco, TX
This stuff is BOMB! I don't typically repurchase products, but I had to with this one! I love this moisturizer! It's hydrating, with a sheen and I love that about it. It also doubles as a primer, so I skip going through the steps of primer when I use this moisturizer. It feels like velvet when it first goes on and I love that about it! My scars even faded away after a month of using it!
Brie G.
Lake Oswego, OR
*Full disclosure I only had a sample size of this product.* Leaves the most beautiful purple highlight that is actually rather natural looking under foundation and leaves a beautiful glow. Perfect for days when you want a natural but glam look.
Shannon P.
Tinley Park , IL
While I loved the effect and pigmentation this moisturizer has, I was disappointed by the level of hydration it gives your skin. It wasn't particularly moisturizing for the price of the product and I ended up having to use another product to help hydrate my face even though my skin is fairly normal and not on the dry side.
Leslie A.
Windermere, FL
LOVE this product!! It is probably my favorite sunscreen ever! It has a matte finish and makes my skin look great! I love to wear out when I don't want to wear make up! But also I love wearing under my make up and it doesn't mess with my foundation! Would definitely purchase again! Worth every penny!
Ally G.
Blacklick, OH
I only had a trial size of this moisturizer but I used to use it as a primer before applying makeup. It seems to work well and hydrates my skin, while also providing a base for foundation with SPF which I appreciate. I'm not sure of the cost but might purchase a full size if it isn't too pricey.
Nicole N.
Austin
Great moisturizer that also works as a makeup primer. Goes on like velvet and sinks into the skin. My skin feels blurred and smooth after use. I appreciate the sunscreen that is included in the moisturizer. The less layers the better! I have a back up jar on hand for when I run out.
Krista H.
Gresham, OR
I tried a sample of this product at sephora and fell in love! I have an oily complexion but this doesn't leave me feeling greasy at all. Very gentle on skin. SPF too! It's one of my must have products!
Cailey G.
Highland Park , NJ
This moisturizer keeps popping up in conversation, I see it in articles and online, and it really intrigues me. Is it worth the price?Are there similar products out there that won't break the bank?
Melissa P.
London
Would love to try this! Does it leave your skin feeling oily? How is it for oily skin?