BY ALGENIST

Sublime Defense Anti-Aging Blurring Moisturizer SPF 30

Nka k.
Charlston , SC
I love Algenist!!!!
there products are amazing!!!
I use all there products.
The only problem I have is with the prices they are way to expensive.
I'm glad I found it on sale.
I love this cream.
It feels good on my skin.
And it's nice to have a sun screen and a moisturizer in one product.
I live in a warm state so I feel good knowing I have sunscreen on.
I highly recommend all of Algnist's products.

Melanie K.
O'Fallon
I got this in a Sephora value box and it’s a lovely moisturizer. What I love most is the instant lifting and tightening effect on my skin. It creates a matte feel and appearance. As far as the anti-aging benefits, I haven’t yet seen any huge difference in the light spots but I know it takes time and as a moisturizer alone this is a good one.
Annette P.
Greenacres, FL
The texture of this is whipped and airy, with a light pink hue. It definitely blurs pores and imperfections. It’s good for daily wear, but not water resistant enough for sweating. Works well to prime the skin as well for makeup. The formula is unique, and doesn’t feel like any other of my sunscreens, however the end result is similar to bare minerals shield spf 50. A matte, blurred, even skin texture. The moisturizing effect is fair. And must blend into skin well.
It feels a bit heavy on the skin, and sometimes it breaks me out, so I stick with the comparable bare minerals.

FYI: I bought a huge 2oz jar of this at like Marshall’s for 10$!!! Whereas they sell it on Sephora for like 75$!
Jen V.
Mount Holly
I am obsessed with anything algenist!! I love being able to receive these as sample because it is one of the more expensive brands. It is worth every penny, but because of the cost it's not for everyone. If you do have the money to drop on this, please do. It helps with fine lines and dullness.
kirsten R.
Not a fan. I have combination skin, live in the dry state of Colorado and this product has to be applied like 2-3 times in the morning before I apply my make up. And it still isn't enough throughout the day. I used it up fast because of this. Not impressed. I'm in my early 40s and this product doesn't cut it. Especially for the price.
Nkauj Y.
Sacramento
My holy grail for face moisturizer. I've used and have try so many different kinds in the past which will leave my skin too shiny, too sticky, look dead, and for whatever reason. But this moisturizer keeps my skin feeling baby soft all day yet the prefect amount of coverages and SPF. Does not feel sticky or oily or makes your skin shiny. The moisturizer have a soft texture feels. Wear under makeup or alone. If your skin is sensitive to products that'll break you out like mine, this product here will definitely not do not. No fragrance and lightweight.
KD W.
Bloomington
I received a very very  smal trial size of this product.
It was very light and moist when applied, and in the morning it was completely absorded.
skin didn't look tired or dry.
The packaging is attractive and convenient.
I am not familiar with the price of the regular size, but if there were a good deal I would like to use it.
Sydney P.
Edmond, OK
Love love this product! O wish it weren't so expensive otherwise I would continue to buy bc what it does is amazing. It totally blurs fine lines and pores and give my face an unbelievable airbrushed look. I cannot rave enough about what this product does!
Glowy M.
Charlottesvle, VA
This moisturizer is HEAVENLY! My sister-in-law let me use it for the first time and I was instantly in love! The glow it gives you is UNREAL and the SPF is an added bonus that makes this the perfect moisturizer/makeup primer. I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!
Amy S.
Luthvle Timon, MD
I love most Algenist products, this one included.  It is rich, but disappears quickly.  The blurring effects are subtle, and it is better by itself than under make-up.  I love that it has an SPF, and use it instead of sunscreen when it's not too sunny out.  The SPF is not at all "sunscreeny," and is a pleasure to use.
Erik O.
Sacramento, CA
I've heard it tends to be too little quality of a products for the price, what is the main overall review of it?
Jacqueline C.
Toronto, ON
Is this discontinued? It was my favorite base skin care product every morning and I just went to reorder and can’t find it on Sephora or the Algenist site :(

Amazon