Algenist Splash Hydrating Setting Mist uploaded by julia B.Algenist Splash Hydrating Setting Mist uploaded by Naisha S.Algenist Splash Hydrating Setting Mist uploaded by Yasmin A.

BY ALGENIST #47 in Face Mists

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A weightless, hydrating serum in a setting mist for visibly refreshed skin and longer lasting, luminous makeup. Solutions for:- Dryness- Dullness and uneven texture If you want to know more…Mineral-enriched sea water and sea fruit extract combine with algalyte complex to intensely hydrate and lock in moisture for a more youthful-looking complexion. A unique polysaccharide blend helps to form a protective, seamless layer to seal in hydration and set makeup. Skin is visibly replenished and radiant. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is noncomedogenic, dermatologist tested, hypoallergenic, and alcohol-free. Research results: In a self-assessment of 80 women, using product 1 to 3 times daily, or as needed: After 1 Day:- 100% of subjects said it refreshes and cools skin while providing a weightless feel - 94% of subjects said the mist wears well over makeup After 10 Days:- 94% of subjects said skin feels replenished, balanced, and hydrated - 88% of subjects said it visibly increases luminosity

Buy on Sephora
julia B.
This is the first setting spray I’ve ever gotten and it definitely gives you the refreshing feeling on your skin. However I don’t feel like it gives me the full setting feeling and actually works as well as it should. It’s a great product I’d buy it again and put it on any time honestly with or without make up it makes my face feel fresh and clean. I love the brand it’s definitely worth buying and it’s a good size bottle of the product and will last!
Naisha S.
Poughkeepsie , NY
Very good, hydrating. I normally put it on after I m done with my makeup but when it’s a rly hot day and you need something to cool off this is a great way
Yasmin A.
Like any other setting most unfortunately 😫 I expected more, the idea of it is cool but I think I'll stick to my urban decay all nighter. I've only tried it twice so far though so I'll keep you guys posted !
Amanda D.
I looooooooooooooove this product but not for a setting spray. I use it to hydrate my face all throughout my day. It’s a great product and does exactly what it should. Would recommend to others as well as would purchase again.
Carleigh K.
Washington
Picked this up a few weeks ago and so far been serving me really well through a massive heat wave. Kept my makeup from melting off in the heat and has a nice hydrating feel.
Cin V.
San Jose, CA
I’m a sucker for Algenist products, but the hydration collection is what my face needed. Having dealt with dermatitis so my face cried for moisture. After applying makeup, leaves my skin dewy and hydrated. Phenomenal setting spray. My skin couldn’t be happier.
Mackenzie O.
I CANNOT SAY ENOUGH GOOD THINGS ABOUT THIS PRODUCT. This is the absolute best facial mist/setting spray I have EVER used. It smells amazing, feels amazing, the mist itself is perfect and it makes my makeup look amazing! Yes it is expensive but is 100% worth the money. Highly highly recommend.
Layli G.
bakersfield
It dries very fast, but I have noticed my makeup does stay on longer and I don’t have to do any smalls touch ups anymore. I got it for $10 at a Tj Maxx.
Melanie K.
O'Fallon
As a setting spray I did not like this. This is more of a wear over clean bare skin or after awhile when your makeup starts to come off and you want a little refresh. It feels cooling & refreshing, which I really like. I snagged one at Marshall’s for cheap and it’s small enough to travel with me in my purse.
Kimberly H.
Winnipeg, MB
It smells so good. I use it after I apply my makeup and I feel it helps my makeup look more fresh. Not sure if it helps with the longevity of the wear, but it's a nice product anyway.
Jennifer M.
Perth Amboy, NJ
Is this a makeup setting spray?
samantha g.
Mission, TX
what does this product do ?
Rebecca A.
What are the ingredients?
Daysi G.
Norwalk, CA
Will this help me with dry skin after I shower?