Algenist Splash Hydrating Setting Mist uploaded by Yasmin A.

BY ALGENIST #42 in Facial Mists

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A weightless, hydrating serum in a setting mist for visibly refreshed skin and longer lasting, luminous makeup. Solutions for:- Dryness- Dullness and uneven texture If you want to know more…Mineral-enriched sea water and sea fruit extract combine with algalyte complex to intensely hydrate and lock in moisture for a more youthful-looking complexion. A unique polysaccharide blend helps to form a protective, seamless layer to seal in hydration and set makeup. Skin is visibly replenished and radiant. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is noncomedogenic, dermatologist tested, hypoallergenic, and alcohol-free. Research results: In a self-assessment of 80 women, using product 1 to 3 times daily, or as needed: After 1 Day:- 100% of subjects said it refreshes and cools skin while providing a weightless feel - 94% of subjects said the mist wears well over makeup After 10 Days:- 94% of subjects said skin feels replenished, balanced, and hydrated - 88% of subjects said it visibly increases luminosity

Buy on Sephora*
Yasmin A.
Like any other setting most unfortunately 😫 I expected more, the idea of it is cool but I think I'll stick to my urban decay all nighter. I've only tried it twice so far though so I'll keep you guys posted !
rachel g.
Ohio
One of my favorite setting sprays! Its perfect for dry skinned people who need a refresher throughout the day!
Jessica L.
Irvine, CA
I love this for setting my makeup, with out leaving my face tight, I have dry skin, and after applying setting powder on my face, my skin needs a hydrating setting spray, and this is the one!
Traci S.
Mooresville, IN
Feels great on the face but doesn't do much for keeping your makeup ok and in place all day. Works best as a throughout the day refresher for your skin especially after being out in the sun. It helps with redness as well and does not feel sticky like some.
Mollie G.
This is such an underrated setting spray! Feels like nothing on the skin and mists very softly, no spitting! Smells light and fresh but not overly scented. Creates a moisture barrier on the skin to protect makeup and keep hydrated. Really love!
Callista K.
Keokuk
Loved this soooooo much! I know it's a bit pricey it leaves you with a dewy fresh look and is worth the price though! It definitely met my expectations.
Erin M.
Rockville, MD
I feel like skin looks so much BETTER after using this setting spray.

For my clients that have dry skin I love, love, love to use this after makeup application as I feel like it gives a nice smoothness and hydrated (not glowy) look to the skin that other setting sprays don't. For clients with normal skin types, I also like to use it as a prep spray because it sits so nicely on the skin.
Victoria M.
This is a nice refreshing spray, it feels good on the skin and gives an extra boost of hydration if your skin feels tight.
Alexa S.
Paso Robles, CA
I love this spray so much! It does an incredible job of hydrating your skin while also setting it. A little bit goes a long way which helps you in the long run. It smells awesome, works well and the packaging is sleek.
Kornelija S.
I love this setting spray! I just have more faith in skin care products then just regular makeup brands as this also is making sure your skin is healthy, not just looking good. I have a lot of their products and this is just another addition to my makeup routine!
samantha g.
Mission, TX
what does this product do ?
Jennifer M.
Perth Amboy, NJ
Is this a makeup setting spray?
Rebecca A.
What are the ingredients?
Daysi G.
Norwalk, CA
Will this help me with dry skin after I shower?