BY ALGENIST

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A weightless, hydrating serum in a setting mist for visibly refreshed skin and longer lasting, luminous makeup. Solutions for:- Dryness- Dullness and uneven texture If you want to know more…Mineral-enriched sea water and sea fruit extract combine with algalyte complex to intensely hydrate and lock in moisture for a more youthful-looking complexion. A unique polysaccharide blend helps to form a protective, seamless layer to seal in hydration and set makeup. Skin is visibly replenished and radiant. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is noncomedogenic, dermatologist tested, hypoallergenic, and alcohol-free. Research results: In a self-assessment of 80 women, using product 1 to 3 times daily, or as needed: After 1 Day:- 100% of subjects said it refreshes and cools skin while providing a weightless feel - 94% of subjects said the mist wears well over makeup After 10 Days:- 94% of subjects said skin feels replenished, balanced, and hydrated - 88% of subjects said it visibly increases luminosity

Dayle M.
Apex
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this!! My skin is so incredibly dry! I really, truly believe this helps add a little moisture while setting my makeup. The mist on the pump is amazing. It doesn’t douse your face or spit at you. It also smells absolutely amazing!! This is perfect to make sure your eyes are set. It’s such a nice light mist. I would absolutely recommend this.
LoLo L.
Waterloo
Purchased at: Sephora
I LOVE this mist! The spray is so fine, it goes on great under and over makeup, and it hydrates without causing any oiliness or shine. I love using this - it feels cooling and hydrating.
LadyAgnes323 E.
I use this too, not sure where I got it, but I have a deluxe sample, I use it directly after I complete my makeup.  It helps.
Tammy E.
Columbus, OH
My all time favourite face mist. I love to set my make up with this because it just melts everything in, and makes even the most matte foundation look like skin. The mist is also super fine and you can use it as an extra bit of hydration in your skincare routine.
Karen S.
Saint Louis, MO
Purchased at: ULTA
I got this first as a sample, and I loved it so much I’ve continued buying it since. It’s so refreshing, leaving my skin feeling hydrated and setting everything in place all day. I definitely recommend this product!
Mandii M.
Purchased at: Sephora
I do enjoy this product as far as it's fine mist and light/hydrating feel on my skin. I bought it on the suggestion from a Sephora employee. It's meant for many types of skin and is anti aging. It doesn't work quite well with my skin, specifically, but I am VERY oily so I feel like someone with any other skin typ would love this product.
Stevie B.
Las Vegas
Purchased at: Sephora
Hydrating and fantastic setting spray. My go to everyday spray. Good value and great product. Highly recommend
Lauren B.
Wyoming, MI
Purchased at: Sephora
My go to spray for the day. Does it “fix” my makeup for hours and hours? No not really. Does it “set” my makeup melding everything together like a blue filter? Yup! Plus it moisturizes my often dry skin and has never clogged my pores! I also find that touching up my powder later in the day is no problem and doesnt bead. I also love the misting effect the nozzle has which never causes flaws in my makeup. Great product and worth it!
Tonya C.
Smells terrific, great refreshing and clean smell and it's very light on the skin and feels great when it hits your face but as far as a setting spray, it's a no go for me.  Does absolutely nothing to set makeup and keep it in tact.  I do like it in the Summer time when it's hot outside to spritz my face with it and I also use it to apply some eyeshadows to wet my brush.  Shouldn't be marketed as a setting spray.
Nka k.
Charlston , SC
I use the algenest setting spray every day to sell my makeup. It works very well. I got it on sale so it was worth it. However I wouldn’t pay the full price for this. I would buy it again if I find it on sale.
Jennifer M.
Perth Amboy, NJ
Is this a makeup setting spray?
Daysi G.
Norwalk, CA
Will this help me with dry skin after I shower?
samantha g.
Mission, TX
what does this product do ?
Rebecca A.
What are the ingredients?