Algenist Splash Hydrating Setting Mist uploaded by Naisha S.Algenist Splash Hydrating Setting Mist uploaded by Yasmin A.

BY ALGENIST #44 in Face Mists

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A weightless, hydrating serum in a setting mist for visibly refreshed skin and longer lasting, luminous makeup. Solutions for:- Dryness- Dullness and uneven texture If you want to know more…Mineral-enriched sea water and sea fruit extract combine with algalyte complex to intensely hydrate and lock in moisture for a more youthful-looking complexion. A unique polysaccharide blend helps to form a protective, seamless layer to seal in hydration and set makeup. Skin is visibly replenished and radiant. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is noncomedogenic, dermatologist tested, hypoallergenic, and alcohol-free. Research results: In a self-assessment of 80 women, using product 1 to 3 times daily, or as needed: After 1 Day:- 100% of subjects said it refreshes and cools skin while providing a weightless feel - 94% of subjects said the mist wears well over makeup After 10 Days:- 94% of subjects said skin feels replenished, balanced, and hydrated - 88% of subjects said it visibly increases luminosity

Buy on Sephora*
Lydia H.
Sycamore, OH
This is perfect! I actually carry it in my purse and spritz every so often when I feel like my makeup and skin look a little flaky!
hairbyme_01 S.
Little Falls , NJ
I really like this setting mist, it really helped with some dryness that the powder clings to, I bought it wen my ran out and I didn’t have time to get my regular setting spray , and I was pleasantly surprised on how great it worked, 👍🏼💜
Kelly N.
Gardena, CA
This spray is really refreshing and great during hot/humid weather. It gives your skin that extra boost of vitamins and nourishes it. I tend to apply this after I thoroughly cleanse my face just to rejuvenate it or as a setting spray after makeup application. I think this is great for a light/medium amount of makeup, but for heavier amounts, it’s better to use a stronger setting spray like urban decay.
Danika J.
St. John's
Thought I'd give this a try since I'm more into hydrated skin lately. LOVE the soft spray you get from the nozzle and the smell isn't terrible. Keeps my makeup in place and I don't end up with little droplets of spray that I need to pay away.
Naisha S.
Poughkeepsie
Very good, hydrating. I normally put it on after I m done with my makeup but when it’s a rly hot day and you need something to cool off this is a great way
Melissa R.
San Antonio, TX
Last forever! Great at setting my face after I set my foundation with powder. Takes away the dry dull look and infuses moisture back into my skin. Doesn’t do much for wear but it definitely makes you face look healthy
Victoria P.
Winter Park, FL
Such a fine mist! It doesn’t even feel like a liquid when you spray it, the mist is so gentle, it’s like spraying a cold blast of air on your face! Super hydrating and gentle to refresh your face throughout the day on a hot summer morning, or even as a spray when flying.
Rebekkah M.
Flint, MI
Not the best facial must I've used but I really enjoy the scent and that it dries down quickly. But on the other hand, it dries down too quickly to be a good setting spray it moisturize over makeup. I prefer to use it on my no makeup days after my regular moisturizer or when my face starts to feel dry in the afternoon.
Beatriz C.
League City, TX
It is so hydrating! It smells divine. I love setting my make up with this spray. I use it throughout the day. It is a little expensive. But worth it.
Michelle G.
I got this at Marshalls at a cheaper price and my mom and I both love it. Most setting sprays spray really heavily and even mess up the make up but the mist on this is really fine and light which I like. I use really mattifying primers, foundation, and setting powders so this helps keep my face from looking dry and overly matte. It also helps my makeup stay on longer. Will buy again even if I have to pay full price.
samantha g.
Mission, TX
what does this product do ?
Jennifer M.
Perth Amboy, NJ
Is this a makeup setting spray?
Rebecca A.
What are the ingredients?
Daysi G.
Norwalk, CA
Will this help me with dry skin after I shower?