Algenist Splash Hydrating Setting Mist uploaded by makeupreviewsngiveaways B.Algenist Splash Hydrating Setting Mist uploaded by Naisha S.Algenist Splash Hydrating Setting Mist uploaded by Yasmin A.

BY ALGENIST #45 in Face Mists

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A weightless, hydrating serum in a setting mist for visibly refreshed skin and longer lasting, luminous makeup. Solutions for:- Dryness- Dullness and uneven texture If you want to know more…Mineral-enriched sea water and sea fruit extract combine with algalyte complex to intensely hydrate and lock in moisture for a more youthful-looking complexion. A unique polysaccharide blend helps to form a protective, seamless layer to seal in hydration and set makeup. Skin is visibly replenished and radiant. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is noncomedogenic, dermatologist tested, hypoallergenic, and alcohol-free. Research results: In a self-assessment of 80 women, using product 1 to 3 times daily, or as needed: After 1 Day:- 100% of subjects said it refreshes and cools skin while providing a weightless feel - 94% of subjects said the mist wears well over makeup After 10 Days:- 94% of subjects said skin feels replenished, balanced, and hydrated - 88% of subjects said it visibly increases luminosity

Buy on Sephora*
Hazelkrystal D.
Fremont, CA
My skin tends to be oily most days and in the winter, it is usually dry. I was worried that it would make my face appear shiny but it didn't! My face feels refreshed and smells lovely after using this product. I use this to sometimes set my concealer w/ powder and the finish is great. Helps with under eye creases as well!
Beatriz C.
League City, TX
It is so hydrating! It smells divine. I love setting my make up with this spray. I use it throughout the day. It is a little expensive. But worth it.
Erin M.
Rockville, MD
I feel like skin looks so much BETTER after using this setting spray.

For my clients that have dry skin I love, love, love to use this after makeup application as I feel like it gives a nice smoothness and hydrated (not glowy) look to the skin that other setting sprays don't. For clients with normal skin types, I also like to use it as a prep spray because it sits so nicely on the skin.
Arelys R.
Para la piel seca este splash para hidratar es lo mejor good price lo recomiendo 100% si quieres algo esta es la alternativa
Kaitlan A.
I was so surprised by this amazing new product. I thought it wouldn't work for my combination skin (because off he hydration factor). But let me tell you...this is amazing! The spray nozzle has a fine mist that sets your makeup and makes it feel super fresh and hydrated. Doesn't leave your skin sticky and I love it! Definitely recommend. Helps prolong the wear of my face makeup as well! Love it.
Emily K.
This product is amazing! It is great for anyone with dry skin, it helps lock in the moisture. It has a nice smell too which is always a plus. It helps set your makeup with out being drying. I would definitely be buying it again!
Love this product! Definitely something I must use to set my makeup for a night out!
Kelly G.
Belen, NM
I'm fond of algenist products though this one let me down big time. I was looking for exactly what this claimed to be but found the spray very uneven and left big wet drops randomly on my face yet was not hydrating at all. I was actually dryer after using this. Retuned and disappointed.
Tayla W.
Love the spray! I just love the idea of spraying on something on your face that is going to hydrate it! And it really did, recommended
Yasmin A.
Like any other setting most unfortunately 😫 I expected more, the idea of it is cool but I think I'll stick to my urban decay all nighter. I've only tried it twice so far though so I'll keep you guys posted !
Jennifer M.
Perth Amboy, NJ
Is this a makeup setting spray?
samantha g.
Mission, TX
what does this product do ?
Rebecca A.
What are the ingredients?
Daysi G.
Norwalk, CA
Will this help me with dry skin after I shower?